Get together in the UK

I could potentially do september, if it was on a friday or saturday afternoon/evening. As i'll be starting college then and would need to be back in my home town sunday night! I suggested august because MrT is off to aus soon, lindor and matt are here during august, a few others agreed to august too so it seemed like a good idea. I just started this thread I'm not in charge or anything so if september is better for more people than august is then go ahead!

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful there; my wife will get the wrong idea. I hadn't wanted to hijack the timing or venue so was standing back and waiting for the outcome and the assessing availability but the majority going for August was a bit of a surprise tbh. It would be interesting to meet some of the folk on here.

she can come too lol I actually thought you were a woman tbh! I'm gutted I can't come in august, I can't even use one of my holidays to go because august will be our really busy time here. Never mind, hopefully there will be another one later in the year or something

I could potentially do september, if it was on a friday or saturday afternoon/evening. As i'll be starting college then and would need to be back in my home town sunday night! I suggested august because MrT is off to aus soon, lindor and matt are here during august, a few others agreed to august too so it seemed like a good idea. I just started this thread I'm not in charge or anything so if september is better for more people than august is then go ahead!

Nah don't be daft, I'm only joking lol. August sounds like it'll be better for you all

if this is what you're like sober MtT, i'm a bit scared at what you'll be like after a few drinks :P do you mind me asking your name?

Actually this reminds me of one night on holiday with Mr MtT. After a nice evening out, I remembered that we were staying directly under the moon, so headed off in that direction. Turned out, the moon had moved in the meantime and we ended up on the beach. So, I decided in true cocktail style, I was going to have my wicked way with Mr MtT on the beach :wink:. Oh happy sober days (and drunken nights) :biglaugh:

Trust me @M1cha3la there will be nothing slow about the corruption. It will be a crash course :biglaugh:

mine too! We'll be walking out of this meet up slightly changed people! lol!

I am slightly scared and intrigued all at the same time :laugh: Sounds like we are going to learn from the best :cute: MtT you must promise to look after Britchick and I if we are going to be your students :rolleyes:

I am slightly scared and intrigued all at the same time :laugh: Sounds like we are going to learn from the best :cute: MtT you must promise to look after Britchick and I if we are going to be your students :rolleyes:

I will look after you like you're my own daughters :laugh:. Scream at you, shout at you and generally mistreat you :biglaugh:

I didn't realise this was going to be a 50 shades meet up? *scared*

Oi cheeky devil. I know I'm old but I'm not 50 yet you know!!!!!