Get together in the UK

Guest Guest40285
Fab, looking forward to it! Not sure if I'm staying over yet but would prefer to so I can have a little drinkie ;) depends if OH comes along, if he does he can be the designated driver home :)

I thought everyone was staying over so we could all get mashed........................................................

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Pom Queen

So have we a list of names of who is attending. I wonder if you will get any who sneak in and sit in a corner and watch you all, not that anyone would do that would they :wink:

@annagilda I see you looking, are you up for?!!

Absolutely, If i can make it! Sorry I haven't replied yet, have been out of the loop. I had to make a mad dash back to The Netherlands because my gran passed away on Monday. I've since been having all sorts of passport trouble and don't know if I can get back to the UK in time for exams, so haven't been online for a bit.

If I can be there, I absolutely will. xx

So sorry to hear about your nan Anna. I hope you're doing okay xx

would love to catch up with you if you can make it.

Hope you get the passport issue sorted! Exams are kind of important ;)

Thank you, that is very kind. Yeah I hope I get back alright! I know, end of year exams. Stressful enough as they are, without know if you will miss them totally!

Luckily, so far I've had pretty decent results, so Uni are being amazing. If I get really stuck, I can just do them during the retake period in August. :/ Probably right when this meeting up is!

Hope you are well? xx

Well you need to vote on the other thread about the dates, there is a poll. At the moment the 16th/17th is winning, so if you think you can make it then then select those dates :)

Glad uni is going well :) i can't believe that's you nearly finished another year. you'll be in aus before you know it!

I'm doing well thanks, I won't go on in this thread, hopefully i can meet you and talk properly then, if not drop me a PM :)

Absolutely, If i can make it! Sorry I haven't replied yet, have been out of the loop. I had to make a mad dash back to The Netherlands because my gran passed away on Monday. I've since been having all sorts of passport trouble and don't know if I can get back to the UK in time for exams, so haven't been online for a bit.

Really sorry to hear about your nan @annagilda :hug:

I'm sorry about your bad news Anna,hopefully you'll make it to the meet up,like to meet you,inspirational girl yer are x

Thank you everyone for your lovely words. It means a lot.

I hope to make it to the meet up, it would be wonderful.

On another note, I've just looked through a few of my last posts. I would like to apologize for my English! It is atrocious!! I guess that's what happens when you stop using it, even for only a week!!! :/

If anyone reading who is interesting please post a little message!

I'm interesting but right now, I'm pondering, do I wear a HUGE badge that says "MovingtoTasmaniabutPerthreally" or a small petite one saying "MtTbPr" or just "MtT" or just "MovingtoTasmania"?

And if it's this hard to decide on the BADGE to wear, what will I be like when I start to think of clothes :twitcy: