Get together in the UK

Don't you start Stacey :P

Haha I couldn't help it :biggrin: At least I cheered myself up a bit!

Tappers - nah I can't come at all, august is our busy month so I couldn't take time off and even if I could it would have to be a few days by the time I travelled there and back. I don't finish here till around the 7th of September

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be a loner on the train! It only takes 2.5 hours, not 4, haha. I'll be getting there early, might aswell make a proper weekend out of it and have a look around.

PS is anyone going to be naughty and have a few drinks and stay over? Or is everyone driving home late ish?

Are you avin a laff?!:wideeyed::twitcy:

No way am i driving that far(despise driving,tedious),sipping a cup of coffee,then turning round to do the same drive back,too ......ng right i am!:laugh:

Are you avin a laff?!:wideeyed::twitcy:

No way am i driving that far(despise driving,tedious),sipping a cup of coffee,then turning round to do the same drive back,too ......ng right i am!:laugh:

We all know there'd be a bit of whiskey in that coffee too :P

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi all

We arranged a great meet up in Perth Australia earlier this year – we were thinking of doing a similar event in the UK over the summer when we put on some drinks/food for forum members.

In terms of venue and location, Bristol or the South Coast has been suggested however open to any recommendations (and going with the popular vote).

Thanks

John

What a great idea John, thank you once again for jumping to these ladies rescue. Not that they deserve it :wink:

Once a date and area is organised we can start promoting it as I'm sure a lot of others will get involved.

Guest The Pom Queen

We've had quite a few scousers on herm, there's a scouse lady that works in the Guernsey marks and spencer as well. They reminded me of you :wubclub: :laugh:
@scottishstacey A Scouse lady reminded you of @pablo is there something I'm missing? Is Pablo really a ladyboy ?

Guest The Pom Queen

PSS is everyone bringing their OH's? Am I going to be the only singleton? Haha.

John was single the last I heard :wink:

Guest The Pom Queen
You've all got me wrong @Mattw. I am wearing nothing but my halo to this meet up just to prove to you all what an Angel I am :angel_happy_face_ha:wink:

I can't believe it I'm away from the forum for a few days and look at how you have turned this thread around, these poor young girls don't know what they are letting themselves in for, you are corrupting their innocent minds :laugh: jealous, wish I could come.

Guest Guest40285
I'm going to have to be really careful, and not cross the line from drunk to stupid drunk. I'll probably be drinking beer or vodka lol. Don't want to make an idiot of myself though!

PSS is everyone bringing their OH's? Am I going to be the only singleton? Haha.

I dont have an OH, I will be on me own too, Bristol is an easy place to get to for me, cant wait.

I can't believe it I'm away from the forum for a few days and look at how you have turned this thread around, these poor young girls don't know what they are letting themselves in for, you are corrupting their innocent minds :laugh: jealous, wish I could come.

@The Pom Queen No honest, it wasn't my fault :cry:. It was them honest:policeman:. @louisella told me about naked jelly wrestling and I thought it would be fun :wink:.

But I must say, a few friends of mine in Cornwall went to see the Dreamboys the other night and I've seen the pictures. Oh my Lord!! Talk about hung like stallions! Perhaps we should see if they are in Bristol in August :laugh:. I've got a feeling that @pablo and @simmo might turn out to be like the Nightmares rather than the Dreamboys :biglaugh:

@BritChickx I will be coming alone. I don't think Mr MtT will be up for a bunch of drunken women, plus at his age he needs his slippers, pipe and bed by 9 :wink::laugh: Poor Mr MtT, he's so maligned by me at times, but I love him really :biggrin:. We just celebrated our wedding anniversary (well he made me a cup of tea but forgot to put sweetener in it). No parole date in sight yet :biglaugh:

Edited by MovingtoTasmania