She made me go back go Uk

jasepom

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going back to UK afdter living here was just horrible. I'd never been so happy as I was in Australia, and that's the truth. I just had some mixed feelings about beloning here, but life was really really good for us.

Well as long as you're happy,thats the main thing isn't it

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Trying to just she wont come back with the kids. I can't understand why she can be so cruel.

O please.

If I were in the same position having been dragged round the world and back, I'd be staying put as well. No way would I risk my kids well being and happiness all over again nor my own to move back to a country we had left. Left because someone else instigated the move by the way. What if they returned and the relationship then ends and the one wanting to be in Aus refuses to let the ex and kids return to live in the UK? Makes them remain in Aus, in a place they don't really want to be? Because they want to be there and sod everyone else. Nah, no thank you.

O please.

If I were in the same position having been dragged round the world and back, I'd be staying put as well. No way would I risk my kids well being and happiness all over again nor my own to move back to a country we had left. Left because someone else instigated the move by the way. What if they returned and the relationship then ends and the one wanting to be in Aus refuses to let the ex and kids return to live in the UK? Makes them remain in Aus, in a place they don't really want to be? Because they want to be there and sod everyone else. Nah, no thank you.

I didnt instigate the move, she did.

I'm sorry but if you loved your wife and kids you would be back there with her, end of.

3 years to get us to Oz, stayed 4 years, then went back on a whim. Just crazy, what the hell were we thinking. Those poor kids growing up in poverty now, when we gave them the best of everything here in Australia.

Guest The Pom Queen
3 years to get us to Oz, stayed 4 years, then went back on a whim. Just crazy, what the hell were we thinking. Those poor kids growing up in poverty now, when we gave them the best of everything here in Australia.

I thought they had gone back to the UK not a third world country, come on, you don't know the meaning of poverty.

Guest The Pom Queen
I do know the meaning of poverty now. I've done that to us. Sold everything on a whim and landed back in UK given up great jobs here. How could i have done something so f*cking stupid/.

So tell me are you currently living on the streets and wondering where your next meal will come from? No clothes on your back?

I think that good parents matter more than material goods or wealth.