190 visa February Lodge Gang 2014

Wen66

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Joydeep,

I forgot to ask the date my CO was allocated. But they said that the CO is allocated. Should have asked the date also. Missed it.

I live in India. I called immi on +61131881. Just dial this number from your mobile. You get an automated voice followed by the waiting time of 10-15 mins before someone attends your call.

I have finished my Medical and PCC. Medicals is uploaded. PCC I didn't upload. Waiting for my CO to contact me.

What about you. I see that you are waiting for a long time for CO to contact you. Have u uploaded your PCC and Medicals.?

You must be allocated the CO. I think he didn't contact you. Just call +61131881 and confirm with immi.

You need a job offer if your occupation is on schedule list 2 which mine is. Gutted ha

Hi Nick,

my my partner is a plumber on schedule 2 list also. We had to provide evidence of a job offer but we are already here and he is employed by a good freind do this wasn't a problem.. At least it's just an offer and the employer is not held to honour it. I couldn't imagine how we could have gotten one without contacts here.

Apparently so @kapildeverampu

This is why I am asking to see if anyone has been asked about this by Western Australia. It came into play December 2013.

It worries me as you only get 60 days from being invited by Skillselect to submitting the visa application!!!

Nickbray

Try contacting people in Australia. They might help you.

Try contacting this person. "Paul.wheeler"

Paul.wheeler@2xmglobal.com

He might provide some advice.

Join Linkedin Australia and search for recruiters in Australia.

https://au.linkedin.com/

Cheers !!!

Thanks Roxy 1990 and if you know anyone over there who needs a hard working centre manager please let me know LOL

Also thanks kapildeverampu for your advice.

I have emailed and contacted as many people as I possibly can but they all pretty much want someone who has the right to live and work in WA to even consider giving a job offer and as there is no guarantees that my visa will be granted, they are reluctant to give me the offer. NIGHTMARE!!!!!!

Hi Guys

I called DIBP today. Thanks to Kapil for mentioning that he called. If you recall, in my last post I mentioned that on my Immi Account, health link got activated. Now, this link will be only activated once the CO is allocated.

So I have got a CO now, but he/she has not contacted me yet.

It took about 5 weeks and 2 days for the allocation of CO. I applied on 19th February.

Cheers

Thomas

Hi Guys

I called DIBP today. Thanks to Kapil for mentioning that he called. If you recall, in my last post I mentioned that on my Immi Account, health link got activated. Now, this link will be only activated once the CO is allocated.

It took about 5 weeks and 2 days for the allocation of CO. I applied on 19th February.

Cheers

Thomas

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for the information. Do you mean once the medical link to print the medical referral letter containing the HAP ID is activated, a CO is allocated?

If yes then mine was activated long time back and we have done our medicals. Just waiting for the PCC now. Not heard from our CO yet. I lodged my application on 15th Feb 2014.

Cheers!

Hi Guys

Cheers

Thomas

They seem to be really busy, I was asked to upload additional documentation, have uploaded everything since almost 2 weeks, and again no news...

Keep us posted

Hello Matiko

Thats exactly what I meant. I would advise you to call DIBP on the number provided on their website. Maybe it is delay tactic by your CO.

But for sure you have your CO appointed.

When I called I had to wait for 1hr and 15 minutes for someone to answer.

As per rules, the CO must contact you within two weeks of allocation. In your case, should be this week. I wwas also told that a decision on your grant should be made within 3 months (plus or minus few weeks).

Cheers

Thomas

Medicals booked for the 15th April...eek...what do they do, exactly? My boys need to wee in pot...that's going to be hilarious to start with..:wideeyed: We're a relatively healthy family but currently a tad stressed, hope nothing is unearthed......

@LFC Hopefully, you will hear soon. We were allowing 10weeks for CO allocation. I think anything after that I'd be getting worried.

Hi Guys

This there anyone in these Feb gang who has been sponsored by The State of Queensland.

Like some states have reached their planning level for 190, and are just waiting for "new year". I would like to know whether this could have been a factor as well in the delay.

Is it that States and Territories are allocated quotas from 28850 spaces? How does this thing work?

Cheers

Medicals booked for the 15th April...eek...what do they do, exactly? My boys need to wee in pot...that's going to be hilarious to start with..:wideeyed: We're a relatively healthy family but currently a tad stressed, hope nothing is unearthed......

@LFC Hopefully, you will hear soon. We were allowing 10weeks for CO allocation. I think anything after that I'd be getting worried.

Hi Wen66,

The Medical is pretty harmless. What age are your boys? Will only need to wee in the pot if over 5.

Medical for kids is basically height, weight and medical history questions.

Only bizarre thing is that they actually ask the kids the list of 15 or so questions about TB, HIV, etc,...

Meds for adults is basically Height, Weight, Blood Pressure, quick eye test, Chest X-ray, blood tests and Medical history...

We were told by our Medical place that it will take 7 days to finalise results..

Good Luck!!

Cheers

Eddie

Hi Wen66,

The Medical is pretty harmless. What age are your boys? Will only need to wee in the pot if over 5.

Medical for kids is basically height, weight and medical history questions.

Only bizarre thing is that they actually ask the kids the list of 15 or so questions about TB, HIV, etc,...

Meds for adults is basically Height, Weight, Blood Pressure, quick eye test, Chest X-ray, blood tests and Medical history...

We were told by our Medical place that it will take 7 days to finalise results..

Good Luck!!

Cheers

Eddie

Cheers Eddie, boys are 8 and 11. So Xray for older one. The peeing scenario, i know, will be hilarious. My boys will probably question them back..lol..

Fingers crossed all goes well. My poor OH is stressed to the hilt with work, and suffering with continuous colds, now he's worried about the meds!

The sooner it's all done the better.....

Hoping you hear, good news soon.

:biggrin:

Hi wen66

If your children are less than 15 years they dont need any blood or urine test or chest xray,, dont worry it is a simple procedure if you are healthy, thier main concern is TB and Hiv..

Hi wen66

If your children are less than 15 years they dont need any blood or urine test or chest xray,, dont worry it is a simple procedure if you are healthy, thier main concern is TB and Hiv..

Hi Sira,

Children over 5 need to supply urine sample. My daughter aged 8 bad to do it. But no blood test required.

Cheers

Eddie

I applied for 190 for SA through a agent, he said me he lodged the application on 13 th of february 2014. I have done the medicals on 12 march and pcc on 18 march. According to e medical client my medical is submited to DIBP ON 16 th of march and it is completed for everyone of my family, and it says applied visa class is skilled nominated permanent .

My problem is, even though i lodged the visa on 13 th of feb, my visa fees has not deducted from my credit card upto now,agent says it is normal and he is not sharing anything with me,

Please some one can put some light on my side

thanks in advance

I applied for 190 for SA through a agent, he said me he lodged the application on 13 th of february 2014. I have done the medicals on 12 march and pcc on 18 march. According to e medical client my medical is submited to DIBP ON 16 th of march and it is completed for everyone of my family, and it says applied visa class is skilled nominated permanent .

My problem is, even though i lodged the visa on 13 th of feb, my visa fees has not deducted from my credit card upto now,agent says it is normal and he is not sharing anything with me,

Please some one can put some light on my side

thanks in advance

@Sira: Chances are that your agent made the payment to DIBP, and charges you separately (later).

Wouldn't worry about that. As long as it says "status submitted" you should be fine.

@tigerfeet: You might have a CO but not know about it. If they don't need anything, they won't contact you. Consider it a good thing.

You can always call them to confirm that.

Hang in there, there will be news soon.

These are tough times but we will learn so much from it.