190 visa February Lodge Gang 2014

Wen66

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All

Seems all are back from a break and so has the COs of some cases.

Refer to the link for visa tracking: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkrdCphtU8u-dGJQSWROUlZ0bThIaUF2VW9zdUZmMlE&usp=sharing#gid=0

You will see that 189 are getting faster than 190 ..............

The latest grant was received by Ozbabe ...............lodged on 14th Feb

So Feb gang are slowly getting it ..................ironically some Jan gang still waiting

Does anyone know if there is a maximum time limit when a CO is allocated as we are in our 12th week with everything uploaded in February or is there just a minimum time of 7 weeks

I don't believe there is a maximum time limit. I believe the time scales always quoted are approximate.

Police checks received back in the post...phew! Will upload today. No news back on meds, so, I assume all clear. No confirmation from agent, but that's not unusual...lol...

....do they sell those chill pills in bulk??...cos I need some more!:eek:

x

Police checks received back in the post...phew! Will upload today. No news back on meds, so, I assume all clear. No confirmation from agent, but that's not unusual...lol...

....do they sell those chill pills in bulk??...cos I need some more!:eek:

x

Hi Wen

You can check your medical through emedical client with your HAP id, you can have a immi account can see the progress of your application, ask for TRN from your agent

cheeers

Hi,

I am new to this forum, I have come across your post today. I have applied for 190 visa for WA in JAN 9th 2014 but still didn't heard anything from DIBP. Also I tried to call but no one picks the phone. Could you please help me with the email address you used to contact them as you mentioned.

Regards

==Humayun==

Hi,

I used this form http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/europe/english/ and then they replied me with the telephone from Adelaide services...that's how I knew where my visa was being processed... Then I called. If you already know which team is handling your visa, you can just call them. When I did it...it took me more than 30 minutes to get to talk with someone. Adelaide contact is Telephone +61 1300 364 613 (outside Australia)

1300 364 613 (in Australia).

Hi,

we had a CO assigned to us on Feb 12 and submitted PCC and medicals on 19th Feb. Since then except for receiving a note from our agent that though all documents are received and in order, the CO has informed that due to the 190 reaching the ceiling limit, there will be a delay in processing of grants. We are waiting and all the posts online w.r.t people getting their grants after 3 months etc bring a slight hope that maybe within a 3 month period ( May 19) we might also get our grant.

It is a sad state to wait and not know what will tomorrow bring but keeping fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

Wish the govt publicized the number of grants on a real time basis. That way the process would have been more transparent and real.

Has anyone heard anything from their COs apart from what we have heard??

-Priya

Hi All- thanks been a super busy day getting a few things sorted here now our visa has changed.

So here it goes;

WA 190 Lodged Onshore Jan 20th

CO MARCH 10th

Grant Delay Email

April 21st request new passport photo of our daughter

April 29th Visa Grant

AM Brisbane T34

Finally phoned DIAC today and found out we got CO on 20th March with team adelaide 2. Was told that 190 visas are still being processed but very slowly so at least they are still being issued:biggrin:

Edited by tigerfeet

Finally phoned DIAC today and found out we got CO on 20th March with team adelaide 2. Was told that 190 visas are still being processed but very slowly so at least they are still being issued:biggrin:

At least they are processing. We've got Team 2 as well. Fingers crossed we hear soon then.:biggrin: