190 visa February Lodge Gang 2014

Wen66

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Eddie7.

Looks like it's pretty quiet, here. Realistically, it's just over a month till the 1st of July. :wink:

I reckon we've all been parked until then. Chin up, folks.

Hi, I applied 4Feb14. Visa 190 sponsored from Nsw. Still CO did not allocate my case. Anybody got any clue?

We are in the same boat applied same day as you and have had no contact what so ever.:arghh: the only reason I know I have a CO is because I rang diac but they haven't contacted me at all

Edited by tigerfeet

Hi, I applied 4Feb14. Visa 190 sponsored from Nsw. Still CO did not allocate my case. Anybody got any clue?

If you have front loaded all of your documents, you may not hear from your CO until the Grant your Visa, or as you for more information.

So, it is possible for you to never hear from your CO.

Hi Friends ,

one grant from 190 feb lodged gkkumar from expatforum.com. I dont know how to link it here.

Hope for all of us lodged in Feb , This gkkumar has got Adelaid team 2 and timelines are very similar to mine. so best of luck to all of you to get grants soon, and keep updated.:wubclub::wubclub::wubclub:

I wish they would get the January ones moving first. :confused:

Like gkkumar, I am also with Adelaide Team 2. I Submitted my application before gkkumar, had CO before gkkumar, had my form 80 uploaded before gkkumar, but yet gkkumar have got the grant sooner. Weird thing is that I still have not received any delay email.

Very confused as to how DIBP are processing our applications.

Yes eddieb7, I am also confused but dont worry you will also get the grant in this week. Hope for the best.

I don't think so it's just pot luck I think they must just pick one out of the pile at random !! Hopefully July will improve things !

I wish they would get the January ones moving first. :confused:

Like gkkumar, I am also with Adelaide Team 2. I Submitted my application before gkkumar, had CO before gkkumar, had my form 80 uploaded before gkkumar, but yet gkkumar have got the grant sooner. Weird thing is that I still have not received any delay email.

Very confused as to how DIBP are processing our applications.

Me too in the same situation. I too lodged the visa on 30th of January. Got CO. but still didnt receive the standard delay email:confused:. my agent told that the process will be delayed due to standard quota story. I am also have same team. so will see when these January applicants are going to get their grant??????????

Edited by oz111

Visa Granted!!!

Hi guys, my visa was Granted on Friday, much to my relief :notworthy:.

Onshore applicant.

10/01/2014 WA EOI

17/01/2014 Invited by WA to apply for state nomination

04/02/2014 Invitation to Lodge 190 visa

10/02/2014 Visa Lodged

30/04/2014 First contact from CO requesting additional information. (Relationship evidence)

06/06/2014 Visa Granted!!

Time for me to live my life again, no more waiting for contact or the golden email. Its all in the past and I am now planning my new life in OZ.

Good luck guys, hope yours come in soon! X

Visa Granted!!!

Onshore applicant.

10/01/2014 WA EOI

10/02/2014 Visa Lodged

30/04/2014 First contact from CO requesting additional information. (Relationship evidence)

Time for me to live my life again, no more waiting for contact or the golden email. Its all in the past and I am now planning my new life in OZ.

Congrats mate enjoy your life out there ... Is that Liverpool f c ?

That seems quite a long wait for an onshore applicant !!

Cheers for sharing that gives us all hope !!

Congrats mate enjoy your life out there ... Is that Liverpool f c ?

That seems quite a long wait for an onshore applicant !!

Cheers for sharing that gives us all hope !!

Cheers mate!

Yes it is the mighty Liverpool FC.

Dont think it matters if your onshore or offshore, least it doesnt mention that anywhere on immi site. Guidelines say around 3 months regardless of where you are.

Visa Granted!!!

Onshore applicant.

10/01/2014 WA EOI

10/02/2014 Visa Lodged

Awesome news! Congratulations!!:jiggy:

Visa Granted!!!

Onshore applicant.

10/01/2014 WA EOI

10/02/2014 Visa Lodged

Hi, congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Hello All

I called DIBP today and Michelle answered my call after 58minutes. I checked on my status and was told all is clear except medicals which has been completed but not reached finalization stage as my CO has closed my file. The reason I was told is that I applied on 19th of February and they have nearly exhausted the 190 quota, so floodgates will open from 1st July.

I was told that the 190 is suspended till 1st July for majority applicants.

But then I am told it is only a matter of few weeks.

Thanks

Thomas

Hello All

I called DIBP today and Michelle answered my call after 58minutes. I checked on my status and was told all is clear except medicals which has been completed but not reached finalization stage as my CO has closed my file. The reason I was told is that I applied on 19th of February and they have nearly exhausted the 190 quota, so floodgates will open from 1st July.

Thanks

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I got the dreaded delay email response when I emailed DIBP.

Can you confirm your Timelines? (i.e. when MEdicals and PCC checks were done, and all docs uploaded).

Cheers

Eddie

Hello All

Thanks

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Same boat as yours. Been hangin' around with other AU forums and once in a while I visit here until I came across to this post of yours. And somehow, I felt a relief with what Michelle has told you, sounds that they are putting the application on hold until the flood gates open in July 1. By the way here is my timeline:

233311 Electrical Engineer - 27-Jan-14

190 SA State Sponsorship - 13-Feb-14

Lodged Visa - 19-Feb-14

Medicals - 05-Mar-14

PCC (Singapore) - 17-Mar-14

PCC (Phils) - 24-Mar-14

CO Allocated GSM Adelaide Team 06 - 31-Mar-14

Additional Docs Submitted (Form 80 and PCC Me and my Wife) - 02-Apr-14 (Auto reply delay e-mail same day upon submission)

Immiaccount documents status changed to "received" (all) - 10-Apr-14

Grant - Awaiting.

So I presume that they do not require further documents from me anymore since it has been almost 2 and a half months since my last contact with CO. I made a straight question to my agent asking that "Am I just waiting for the grant?" And in confidence she replied "Yes".

Let's all keep our hopes up! Got 18 days to go before this month ends.

And i am hoping Miami Heat wins the NBA title this year!

Hi Thomas,

Same boat as yours. Been hangin' around with other AU forums and once in a while I visit here until I came across to this post of yours. And somehow, I felt a relief with what Michelle has told you, sounds that they are putting the application on hold until the flood gates open in July 1. By the way here is my timeline:

233311 Electrical Engineer - 27-Jan-14

190 SA State Sponsorship - 13-Feb-14

Lodged Visa - 19-Feb-14

Medicals - 05-Mar-14

PCC (Singapore) - 17-Mar-14

PCC (Phils) - 24-Mar-14

CO Allocated GSM Adelaide Team 06 - 31-Mar-14

Additional Docs Submitted (Form 80 and PCC Me and my Wife) - 02-Apr-14 (Auto reply delay e-mail same day upon submission)

Immiaccount documents status changed to "received" (all) - 10-Apr-14

Grant - Awaiting.

So I presume that they do not require further documents from me anymore since it has been almost 2 and a half months since my last contact with CO. I made a straight question to my agent asking that "Am I just waiting for the grant?" And in confidence she replied "Yes".

Let's all keep our hopes up! Got 18 days to go before this month ends.

And i am hoping Miami Heat wins the NBA title this year!

That is some good news for you since your application is waiting the quota to open. Exactly when one will be given grant for Feb application is a question as all depends on the CO.

I was told since 5th May, no one has been working on my case. MOC has cleared the Meds but the CO has not finalized (I mean in my file, the word cleared is not stated by CO as my file is closed for more than a month now). So I guess they will start working on our applications from July. There is a narrow window for the lucky ones before June ends.

I had a long chat with the lady in DIBP, and upon asking I was told that I have reached the decision point but this was told to me indirectly. I asked her whether we need to do Meds again and she replied that all is well.

I enquired via email and got reply from different officer. My CO has been changed. However, the team remains same which is Team7 Adelaide.

Meanwhile enjoy the FIFA world cup and keep cheering for Brasil.

Cheers

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

As much as i'd like to be happy and confident to what my agent says at the back of my mind there is still no gut to relax though.

I am very reluctant to call or drop a mail to my CO as I worry that she may get annoyed or irritated although I am very very keen to know my application status. However, my waiting will blow its top soon so I have decided that in the first week of July I will call them even if it takes a day to stay on the line and wait for them to answer.

By the way about your meds, when you said MOC has cleared and CO has not finalized, did you base that on your Immiaccount's status saying it still "required" or was it showing "received" status?

Some feb applicants are indeed lucky enough to get grants before July, like my ex-colleague which he lodged his WA SS 190 application on 4-Feb-14 and got approved a month ago.

So for your case I think all is well. You should be getting the golden mail soon.

And lastly, Miami lost again today.

Hi Thomas,

As much as i'd like to be happy and confident to what my agent says at the back of my mind there is still no gut to relax though.

I am very reluctant to call or drop a mail to my CO as I worry that she may get annoyed or irritated although I am very very keen to know my application status. However, my waiting will blow its top soon so I have decided that in the first week of July I will call them even if it takes a day to stay on the line and wait for them to answer.

By the way about your meds, when you said MOC has cleared and CO has not finalized, did you base that on your Immiaccount's status saying it still "required" or was it showing "received" status?

Some feb applicants are indeed lucky enough to get grants before July, like my ex-colleague which he lodged his WA SS 190 application on 4-Feb-14 and got approved a month ago.

So for your case I think all is well. You should be getting the golden mail soon.

And lastly, Miami lost again today.

Hi Plastic Island

I think it is no use mailing or calling them now as the response will be same. Then starting of July the whole "CO Teams" would be really busy granting visas, thus more frustration for you if the reply is late. Calling them is a good idea, I can afford as calls are very cheap from Fiji ( I am from Fiji). Be rest assured, if everything is in order, then you will get your grant in July.

My Meds has been cleared by MOC but my CO has not updated my file, technically speaking CO has not finalized. But according to Michelle, Meds are ok. I have sent a technical email to my assessing Team asking for the status of my Meds indirectly. Should take seven days to get a reply.

I wanted my grant before the 15th of May as there were vacancies which I could have easily got. Now, I have to wait one year as these vacancies are advertised once in a year. But this will not stop me to enter OZ land.

The FIFA World Cup has cushioned some pressure off me so I am a bit relaxed.

The bottom line is that 'flood gates will open in July", but do not expect the grant in the first week to avoid further frustration. The CO team will have thousands of applications to clear.

So chill and get some relaxation.

Cheers

Edited by thomas