190 visa February Lodge Gang 2014

Wen66

Thanks . No they wouldn't let me talk to our CO. And yes I rang back straight away hoping for a different answer lol ! But I then emailed the Co at the weekend to find out our status as other people said they had done the same and got their visas granted in a couple of days. It has worked for us so I would recommend to email them as you haven't got anything to lose it might jog their memory a bit lol.

Cool!

Actually I dropped an e-mail last friday (GSM.Allocated and gsmadelaideteam06) no response until now. I rang them yesterday I spoke to this lady saying the visa quota is low however no further requirements for my case etc. etc.

Today i found another email address (GSMAdelaide) thinking of sending another e-mail into this add.

Well anyways, I don't want to spoil your happy moment with this story of mine. Enjoy this long much awaited day for you!

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent it to the team adelaide email as they have been joined together now and put it for the attention of my Co (JS) it was a polite email just asking what the status was for our visa now that we are in july. It seemed to be doing the trick for other people so thought I'd give it a go and it's either worked or coincidence! !! The grant had a different signature on it as I think at the end they must work together. I think we are going to have to go in panic mode as we want to leave by first week in September as our middle child is due to start secondary school then so don't want her to have to settle in here just to be moved to another school soon after. Might have a problem getting a holiday let in adelaide now though as the ones we were looking at in February are all full now !

Best of luck tigerfeet. I think i'll draft an email later today and send it tonight. You never know, maybe get my Visa straight after that.

Those are the sort of problems that can be dealt with and become more in your control now that you have that Golden ticket!

Wishing you and your family a great Life in Oz.

I have sent an email to our agent......asking them to enquire about our status. Not holding my breath but who knows.

I wouldn't mind so much, if time wasn't such an issue....

Guess its time I do the same Wen..

Congratulations Sephie, Tigerfeet and Plastic Island. Happy for you guys!

Guess Eddieb7, Wen66 and I are the only Feb applicants awaiting our grants. Hope and pray we get it soon. Running out of patience.

Edited by Matiko

Congratulations Sephie, Tigerfeet and Plastic Island. Happy for you guys!

Guess Eddieb7, Wen66 and I are the only Feb applicants awaiting our grants. Hope and pray we get it soon. Running out of patience.

Are we really the last ones? Oh my....lots of patience needed.

Our agent has just replied to my enquiry. She said they are getting grants through every day and it's only a matter of time. So fingers crossed, folks!:wink:

Are we really the last ones? Oh my....lots of patience needed.

Our agent has just replied to my enquiry. She said they are getting grants through every day and it's only a matter of time. So fingers crossed, folks!:wink:

All the best Wen and Matiko.

I guess the grant is not so far away.

We received the golden email this morning!!! :):) Wen66, eddie, and the rest of our gang, you guys are next, I can feel it!!

Congrats Sephie, Hope you have a great life in Oz. Hopefully you are right and Wen66, myself and the rest are very soon.

Hello All

I got my grant yesterday. The Grant Notification mail came at around 3.45pm AEST.

Congratulations to all those who got their grants as well.

I pray for all those who are waiting.

Cheers

Thomas

Hello All

I got my grant yesterday. The Grant Notification mail came at around 3.45pm AEST.

Congratulations to all those who got their grants as well.

I pray for all those who are waiting.

Hi Thomas,

Cheers

Thomas

Congratulations! That's great, finally! Best of luck in Oz! And for those who are still waiting, my prayers for your grant to be received very soon.

Morning All,

And what a beautiful Morning it it!!!!

Received our Golden Email this morning..... VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED.:jiggy::jiggy::laugh::laugh::jiggy::jiggy:

Let the Party begin.

Cheers

Eddieb7

To all those patiently waiting... I used tigerfeets advice and sent a polite email inquiring about the status of our application and two days later I received my Grant email.

Good Luck to you all..

To all those patiently waiting... I used tigerfeets advice and sent a polite email inquiring about the status of our application and two days later I received my Grant email.

Good Luck to you all..

Pub tonight, then Eddieb7?? :wink:. Congratulations guys!

Apparently my agent did sent an enquiry email on 30/6 but I think it was too soon. If we don't hear by early next week, I'll prompt her again.