190 visa February Lodge Gang 2014

Wen66

Pub tonight, then Eddieb7?? :wink:. Congratulations guys!

Apparently my agent did sent an enquiry email on 30/6 but I think it was too soon. If we don't hear by early next week, I'll prompt her again.

Thanks Wen66, Hopefully you will hear soon.

I certainly think there will be a Whiskey or two involved this evening...

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we don't hear by tomorrow....another weekend of wondering......how much longer.....:chatterbox:

If that's the case I guess the next step we must take is call DIBP.

So lets wait n watch what tomorrow brings for us!

All the best!

Dear friend Plastic Island, your application date is same as mine. My CO was allocated 3 days earlier.

I sent the CO TEAM an email to ask whether I am required to send any further documents. In my Immi Account, I saw a file uploaded on 27/05, this made me curios to know what is it. I guessed, it must be the health documents for myself and my wife.

So I sent them an email inquiring about the 'alien upload'. Indirectly I asked them about the status of my application.

A week later, I got the grant.

So I suggest it is worthwhile to email CO asking the status of the application.

I am not in hurry to move to OZ as I am utilizing my Annual Leaves, Extra hours and days earned which is an accumulated sum of 135 working days. I have applied to travel to OZ during this period and once I get approval I will move to OZ temporarily. After-all it is just 3.5 hours flight from my country.

Cheers

Thomas

Woohoo.... GRANT it is !!!

Received it this morning from a different CO. Yes my agent did send an inquiry email on 9th. Wen and Sailor I strongly suggest you to do the same.

All the the best! Praying for u guys!

Fantastic! Congratulations Makito!!!

A dry day....

Haven't seen any either....so don't feel so bad today.:wink:.

Sorry to see you are still waiting don't give up, the relief you will feel getting the news you have been waiting for will be worth all the stress, wondering, in my thoughts and hope you get that news soon.

Cheers Danielle. I know, you've been through the long wait, too.

Thank-you for you kind words:wink:x

It's soo frustrating but until we have it, we don't have it. Fingers, legs and everything else possible crossed.:wideeyed:x

Dear All

The email I wrote to the Adelaide Team was just asking on the status of my application and if I am required for any extra documents. I also asked them indirectly whether both of us need to do medical tests again.

I sent the email on 4th of July and got my grant on 9th of July.

My CO initials are LC from Team 7.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Thomas

Cheers, guys. Going to ask our agent to chase status, again, as it is the middle of July. I really hoped we would know by now.

Haven't seen any grants generally, this week, it seems to have gone quiet. Has anyone checked Expat? I'm useless at navigating my way round their site.