190 visa February Lodge Gang 2014

Wen66

Hello All

It is now proven that SN190 has slowed down. What are the actual reasons?

My CO was appointed on 28th March, Med link activated on the same day which was completed on the 1st April. First email from CO requesting PCC on 04/04 which was sent on the 8th of April and received by the Mail Room on the 10th. Thought my CO only works on Fridays so did not contact her for two weeks due to ANZAC day and Easter Friday.

In the Immi account, there is statement stating that "No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection". Now what does this mean?

I emailed my CO on the 18th of April and after 7 days I got a reply from another officer. On the same day, i.e., 18/04, I sent a thank you email. A week later I recieved another email from a different person and from different team. My CO is from T7 but the email came from T11. In the email I am told that my Med Clearance will take another 2 to 4 weeks before a decision is made.

Now, are the grants being delayed because of back log at MOC????

Thanks.

Thomas

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who has applied from India for their 190?

We just heard from our Agent that though we had a CO assigned to us in Feb and medicals etc uploaded on 19th Feb, there is no news from the CO on why the delay.

Just because there were others in the same situation and their CO had written to them about the delay in process, our agent assumed the same for us.

We are in a tight spot as we were looking forward to travel as early as possibl. Now it is such a ambiguous state that we really dont know if this will happen or not :(

Hi,

I am in the same boat tooo.. We may have to wait till July 1st for the new quota to be released.. There is no official announcement though.. :-(

The latest email from our MARA agent, where the brisbane Case officer has written, is that the process is still on for the 2013-14 quota but limited places available and hence processing is slow. But along with it, it is also mentioned that there is no guarantee that we will get the grant in this year's quota. if the limit has reached then our case will be pushed to july post release of the new schedule.

Also it was mentioned that "General skilled migration has changed the manner in which we process visas to add efficiencies for clients. Therefore you are no longer assigned a case officer, rather your case will be handled as required by multiple case officers. Please email all enquires in relation to this application to GSM.Brisbane"

Hi all,

VISA GRANTED! got the long awaited email this morning! What a relief!! :smile:

3.5 months of waiting and finally we can start making plans!

I hope all of you will hear some news soon! - :hug:

Hi all,

Excellent news! Congratulations!!:biggrin:.x

Our replacement Full Birth Certs arrived today..phew....am off to scan them and upload!

Fingers crossed, the CO will be happy with all the rest of our docs.:eek:

Hi all,

Congrats:wink:...

Hi Friends,

'The 2014-15 migration program provides a total of 190 000 places including 128 550 for skilled migration, 60 885 places for family migration and 565 places for migration under the special eligibility stream.

Visa places for State, Territory and Regional Nominated for the year 2014-15 is 28850. (Same as 2013-14).

Check out the below link.

http://www.immi.gov.au/media/statistics/statistical-info/visa-grants/migrant.htm

Hoping to expect some grant for 190 Visa !!

Lets see :)

Regards,

Kapil

Hi,

I've filed my visa on 11th March 2014, still the CO is not assigned. Is there anything to worry? Or is it only because of the delay in granting new visa?:no:

hi kapil

thanks for the updates. can you share u r timelines.

Hi all,

I am so frustrated , on friday i received a mail from co

The visa for which you have applied is part of the Skilled Nominated category. The Migration Programme determines the maximum number of visas that can be granted in each visa category. Applications for this visa are processed in line with Migration Programme planning levels. These planning levels have precedence over indicative client service standard timeframes.

The Migration Programme planning level for the Skilled Nominated category now has limited number of places left for the 2013-14 program year. This means processing times will be longer and that once the remaining places are used, the Department cannot grant further visas in this category during this programme year.

As planning levels affect all applications, including those in the final stages of processing, I cannot give you an indication as to the likely timeframe for finalisation of your application.In the meantime, I encourage you to continue checking the department’s website (www.immi.gov.au) for any updates regarding application processing or changes to the Skilled Migration Programme which may affect you.

I appreciate your patience in this matter.

plz help anybody got this type of mail as this is 2nd delay mail to me.

Hey Doll,

Don't worry.

Everyone is getting the mail like this only.

I got the Delay mail on Wednesday (14th May, 2014).

The contents were the same.

I hope atleast 50% of the people in this forum gets the same mail.

This is the default template the case officers are using.

Lets wait till June end.

Regards,

Kapil

Hi Doll,

Please be patient.. Most of us received such email .. There are people who applied in December and still waiting..

Hi all,

I am so frustrated , on friday i received a mail from co

The visa for which you have applied is part of the Skilled Nominated category. The Migration Programme determines the maximum number of visas that can be granted in each visa category. Applications for this visa are processed in line with Migration Programme planning levels. These planning levels have precedence over indicative client service standard timeframes.

The Migration Programme planning level for the Skilled Nominated category now has limited number of places left for the 2013-14 program year. This means processing times will be longer and that once the remaining places are used, the Department cannot grant further visas in this category during this programme year.

As planning levels affect all applications, including those in the final stages of processing, I cannot give you an indication as to the likely timeframe for finalisation of your application.In the meantime, I encourage you to continue checking the department’s website (www.immi.gov.au) for any updates regarding application processing or changes to the Skilled Migration Programme which may affect you.

I appreciate your patience in this matter.

plz help anybody got this type of mail as this is 2nd delay mail to me.