190 visa February Lodge Gang 2014

Wen66

Hi Thomas,

You're just like 45 mins or so by ferry away from Au (based on my google map) such a beautiful scenery (islands and beaches there). Well i am from Philippines but currently working here in Singapore. Actually I almost called them this week as I felt wondering a lot however I manage to control myself of not calling or sending e-mail to my CO. Thus, July is fast approaching so I have always kept that in my mind. Made myself busy with my present job no matter how bored I am in there so I just thought, live one day at a time and everything has a reason so just keep going. I just observed that some are really on the ball to get the grant as soon as they can I must admit I am one of them, and in fact when I received an email for my CO allocation my hands were shivering like "this is it and I should reply as fast as I can" but in the long run, that momentum subsided and days became slow. Anyways, if that's how it is so be it. Luckily, I have stopped drinking a year ago well if i didn't, i would just let myself be drunk until July so i won't notice June has ended.

I have read in other forums so far the oldest is lodged in May 2013 maybe a special case or something, the rest so far mostly are Nov and Dec 13 applicants.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowing our luck, we'll still have a wait after July...lol...

Hopefully immi have everything they need from us. Feel we've jumped through that may hoops, it would be a world record....:P.

We have had no communication from our agent since 15th May....but, hey, that's not unusual....:eek:

Keep the faith, my friends. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be:hug:x

Hi Wen66,

Let's just keep our fingers crossed.

We applied at the same state ,:smile: hope to see you around the neighbourhood in the future. I am so excited to start a fresh new life there with my wife and daughter.

My last contact with my CO was on 02-Apr-14 just a few seconds after sending additional requested docs (Form 80 and PCC), there's an auto reply prompted it's like an acknowledgement and advise of the process delay all at once. I had already read that body message before from my agent's sharing so it wasn't surprising, they are very similar.

I have never waited so anxiously like this before in my life since my wife was on delivery room.

Well in the end we will have it because we attract what we think. Goodluck to us!

I'm on the same boat as everyone here on this thread

I can feel that I’m on the brink of getting the visa finally.

Recently I got an email from the Team 22 Now they are asking for several papers, which included Military discharge paper and Divorce or Separation documents etc.

When I filled in my application, I stated my marital status as Separated as me and my partner have been leaving separately for 6+ years. I lived in Australia and she was in Mongolia.

My problem is I'm struggling to find a legal paper for divorce as we are not legally divorced despite leaving apart for many years.

Also, legal Separation papers are out of option, it seems because in Mongolia, where I currently live, there is no such thing as legal separation. Its either married or divorced.

Can anyone please help me if any one has similar issue ?

I'm thinking of sending a divorce solicitors paper stating that we are living apart for years and our divorce proceedings are in progress.

Would that be sufficient ?

Hello All

I called DIBP today and Michelle answered my call after 58minutes. I checked on my status and was told all is clear except medicals which has been completed but not reached finalization stage as my CO has closed my file. The reason I was told is that I applied on 19th of February and they have nearly exhausted the 190 quota, so floodgates will open from 1st July.

I was told that the 190 is suspended till 1st July for majority applicants.

But then I am told it is only a matter of few weeks.

Thanks

Thomas

Dhaval1984 got a grant for 190 today but he applied in december 2013.

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/364417-subclass-190-slow-grant-speed-lets-share-time-lines-302.html

Having lodged on the 9th February we received our 190 VISA for SA on Friday the 13th! Theres still a few weeks to go and they are clearly still processing. Good luck to you all!

Taffyowen

Brilliant news, Taffyowen! :wink:

Hi Wen66,

You have any idea how many 190 Feb people so far got their grants after you opened this thread? There were lots of grants came in today, couple of 190s among them and the rest are 189s. Hold on tight and stay on the line...

There's a couple but not many 190's from Feb. 189's are being processed alot quicker. Looks like they are processing the backlog from Nov/Dec.....Am not holding my breath but........the wait is killing me. The longer it takes, the shorter timescale we have to turn everything around...eek!

Asked our agent to check progress on immi site...apparently ours is "in process"...whatever that means.....:eek:

Wen66

You are right, 189s are continuously getting grants. Mostly Nov/Dec 2013 for 190s are now being processed and a little bit of Jan/Feb. Would this be a sign that all the balance (quota) left for 2013/2014 were all given or reserved to clear the backlog. And then, July comes all the fresh and hot visa slot shall be served to Jan 2014 onwards! Wishful thinking....

• 2 weeks later...
anybody in this forum feb lodged visa granted ?

plz update

Hi there! We lodged on the same date, there are 4 of us that I know submitted our application on the 19th Feb and one of us got granted today.

There are 18 or more 190 grants today, hope the numbers get more higher in the following working days.

May I know from which team your CO is?

Edited by Plastic Island
replaced texts