190 visa February Lodge Gang 2014

Wen66

A little advice needed. I have a short birth certificate. I've been using it for passports etc since 1979. My parents misplaced my original one years ago, moving house etc.... Co is requesting full birth certs for each of us. I was under the impression these had been uploaded by the agent already.;/

Anyone know if this could be an issue?

Last hurdle not far, hopefully..........cheers.x

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guest30085
A little advice needed. I have a short birth certificate. I've been using it for passports etc since 1979. My parents misplaced my original one years ago, moving house etc.... Co is requesting full birth certs for each of us. I was under the impression these had been uploaded by the agent already.;/

Anyone know if this could be an issue?

Last hurdle not far, hopefully..........cheers.x

You will need full certificates, for every one on the application. I ordered mine and were here within a few days

You will need full certificates, for every one on the application. I ordered mine and were here within a few days

Thankyou. I am a bit cross the agent didn't mention this when we uploaded our certs months ago.

I've just ordered one, so hopefully here within 5 working days. :-)

Hi,

I also received Adelaide Team 2 , but i received a delay mail on 23 Apr .plz keep updated as we are waiting for a positive response from Adelaide Team 2.

:dull::eek:

I Got Adelaide team 2 as well.

Hi,

I also received Adelaide Team 2 , but i received a delay mail on 23 Apr .plz keep updated as we are waiting for a positive response from Adelaide Team 2.

:dull::eek:

Hi Doll,

What's your Timeline?? When did you apply, get co, etc...

Cheers

Eddie

Can I suggest that everybody updates their Signatures with info of :-

Date of State Nomination,

Date of Visa Lodgement,

Date CO Assigned,

Date Docs Uploaded

It helps others understand where they may sit in respect to everybody else on the waiting queue.

Cheers

Eddie

Can I suggest that everybody updates their Signatures with info of :-

Date of State Nomination,

Date of Visa Lodgement,

Date CO Assigned,

Date Docs Uploaded

It helps others understand where they may sit in respect to everybody else on the waiting queue.

Cheers

Eddie

I can't get mine to appear, sorry:( will try again.

Ooh look, there it is:biggrin:

Edited by Wen66
extra info

Thankyou. I am a bit cross the agent didn't mention this when we uploaded our certs months ago.

I've just ordered one, so hopefully here within 5 working days. :-)

Looks like I need to order another one for my OH...:(

...just when you think, you're close....another delay....

Can someone explain what 'team' means... I've seen people saying they are 'team 2 adelaide' etc and I've no idea what that means... Who tells you what team you are? Your CO? We lodged our visa on 23/4/14 so are a few months behind you guys...

Thanks in advance

Can someone explain what 'team' means... I've seen people saying they are 'team 2 adelaide' etc and I've no idea what that means... Who tells you what team you are? Your CO? We lodged our visa on 23/4/14 so are a few months behind you guys...

Thanks in advance

The "Team" refers to the immigration team that your CO belongs to. If your CO sends you an email it will normally say where they are based and what team they belong to.

It'll all be worth the hassle when you finally get that Golden Ticket!! :biggrin:

But Wen66, that's great news though! Means they are processing your visa and it's not just sitting there untouched! :) Silence on our end! Been almost a month since our medicals, so *not* so patiently waiting! :)

My thoughts exactly:biggrin:, after I'd calmed down..:eek: Have a fab weekend, everyone.x

Just had a thought....do we need been to have the full birth certificates, when they arrive.....certified by a solicitor? Before we upload them to the agent?

Cheers x

Hi Wen,

Most people will say yes, get them certified,

I was previously told that as long as it is a coloured scanned of the original that it does not need to be certified,

I've not certified any of our documents as they have all been scanned originals, and have not received any email from CO requesting that they be certified.

Cheers

Eddie

Anyone who has applied from India for their 190?

We just heard from our Agent that though we had a CO assigned to us in Feb and medicals etc uploaded on 19th Feb, there is no news from the CO on why the delay.

Just because there were others in the same situation and their CO had written to them about the delay in process, our agent assumed the same for us.

We are in a tight spot as we were looking forward to travel as early as possibl. Now it is such a ambiguous state that we really dont know if this will happen or not :(

Has all the people on Feb lodged gang with T2 Adelaide received the delay email as getting a bit worried that although we have found out we got our CO on 20th March there has been on communication to ask for anything or be told about the delays. If I hadn't have rang last week wouldn't have even known we got a CO the longer the wait the more I keep thinking done something wrong in the application. Just wish they would post something on their website to keep us informed, after all there are only 7 1/2 weeks left till July they must be able to work it out how many more they could issue until then and let people know the rest will be done on 1st july. This is just me ranting on ......its the not knowing that's the killer !! Lol

Has all the people on Feb lodged gang with T2 Adelaide received the delay email as getting a bit worried that although we have found out we got our CO on 20th March there has been on communication to ask for anything or be told about the delays. If I hadn't have rang last week wouldn't have even known we got a CO the longer the wait the more I keep thinking done something wrong in the application. Just wish they would post something on their website to keep us informed, after all there are only 7 1/2 weeks left till July they must be able to work it out how many more they could issue until then and let people know the rest will be done on 1st july. This is just me ranting on ......its the not knowing that's the killer !! Lol

Hi Tigerfeet,

i was was assigned a CO from T2 on 10th Apr requesting us for a couple of documents which were uploaded on 15th. No news after that what so ever. Did not get the delay email either.

Edited by Matiko
Addition