190 visa February Lodge Gang 2014

Wen66

Ok, next stage, Police checks posted off today, fingers crossed. Meds next Tuesday 15th.

That's all we can do for now, except spent the next 2 weeks keeping the kids occupied as Oh has to work all holidays:eek:.

Stay positive folks!x

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sira: Chances are that your agent made the payment to DIBP, and charges you separately (later).

Wouldn't worry about that. As long as it says "status submitted" you should be fine.

@tigerfeet: You might have a CO but not know about it. If they don't need anything, they won't contact you. Consider it a good thing.

You can always call them to confirm that.

Hang in there, there will be news soon.

These are tough times but we will learn so much from it.

Hi weaz

Thanks for your reply,,.

I have given my credit card details to the agent, i dont think he will pay with his card and later charged from my card. Since it is almost two months i am worried..

Hi weaz

Thanks for your reply,,.

I have given my credit card details to the agent, i dont think he will pay with his card and later charged from my card. Since it is almost two months i am worried..

I understand that. The most logical thing to do is to call and demand proof of your application.

Let them know you will be calling every hour of the day until you saw what you want to see.

You are working with a registered agent right?!

Hi All,

I want to let you know that I have also received the famous "delay email" saying there are serious delays

due to planning levels being reached for this program year.

I do not get an indication of when the visa will be finalized.

I guess there is not much else to do than to be patient, again!

Hi Guys

This there anyone in these Feb gang who has been sponsored by The State of Queensland.

Like some states have reached their planning level for 190, and are just waiting for "new year". I would like to know whether this could have been a factor as well in the delay.

Is it that States and Territories are allocated quotas from 28850 spaces? How does this thing work?

Cheers

Hi thomas,

We are sponsored by Queensland and as far as I know my agent hasn't been sent any email in regards to delays... Fingers crossed, there isn't one!

Hi Sephie

May I know when did you lodge your visa and after how long CO was allocated? Is the Team from Adelaide?

I also hope there is not a delay. So far WA, ACT and SA are facing delays as I think their 190 planning level is reached, but QLD has not been reached I suppose.

Fingers crossed.

Thanks

Thomas

Hi froggles

You mentioned something regarding about the delay email. Could you post that mail on this site.

Also, could you let me know your CO team.

Cheers

Thomas

Brisbane team 34 mate

The visa for which you have applied is part of the Skilled Nominated category. The Migration Programme determines the maximum number of visas that can be granted in each visa category. Applications for this visa are processed in line with Migration Programme planning levels. These planning levels have precedence over indicative client service standard timeframes.

The Migration Programme planning level for the Skilled Nominated category now has limited number of places left for the 2013-14 program year. This means processing times will be longer and that once the remaining places are used, the Department cannot grant further visas in this category during this programme year.

As planning levels affect all applications, including those in the final stages of processing, I cannot give you an indication as to the likely timeframe for finalisation of your application.

In the meantime, I encourage you to continue checking the department’s website (http://www.immi.gov.au) for any updates regarding application processing or changes to the Skilled Migration Programme which may affect you.

I appreciate your patience in this matter.

still waiting !!

Called immi up last week, they said that I was allocated a CO on the 20th March!! Haven't had any contact from them at all. Lodged 10th Feb and front loaded everything!

hope to hear something soon, been 9 weeks!

Called immi up last week, they said that I was allocated a CO on the 20th March!! Haven't had any contact from them at all. Lodged 10th Feb and front loaded everything!

hope to hear something soon, been 9 weeks!

I did the same as you then about 9 weeks got the delay email !!!

Good luck !!

Hi everyone. My case is very similar to what you all have been talking about lately. I applied for 190 visa, sponsored by WA state, on 4th February. Since then, I haven't got any contact from the case officer. So, I sent an email to know wich team was my application assigned to. They emailed me giving the department contacts in Adelaide. So I called and I was told that I had already a case officer allocated to my visa and that he woul only contact me if he needed some further information or documents. If not, I should wait until the deadline ( 3 months - which means until 4th May) and contact them again. They informed me that a visa can be granted directly... But I feel like its taking too long.

I have seen people getting a 189 visa (with 60 points - the same amount that I have) in a few weeks. The DIBP says on the website that visas 190 are in a 3rd group of priority, and visas 190 are in 4th group. In theory, it means that visa 190 is faster but in reality...it's not at all!

My case officer is team 6 Adelaide. Has anyone got a visa grant lately for 190 subclass? Has anyone been recently contacted from team 6 Adelaide?

Good luck to us all!! Amen.. lolol :wink:

Hi everyone. My case is very similar to what you all have been talking about lately. I applied for 190 visa, sponsored by WA state, on 4th February. Since then, I haven't got any contact from the case officer. So, I sent an email to know wich team was my application assigned to. They emailed me giving the department contacts in Adelaide. So I called and I was told that I had already a case officer allocated to my visa and that he woul only contact me if he needed some further information or documents. If not, I should wait until the deadline ( 3 months - which means until 4th May) and contact them again. They informed me that a visa can be granted directly... But I feel like its taking too long.

I have seen people getting a 189 visa (with 60 points - the same amount that I have) in a few weeks. The DIBP says on the website that visas 190 are in a 3rd group of priority, and visas 190 are in 4th group. In theory, it means that visa 190 is faster but in reality...it's not at all!

My case officer is team 6 Adelaide. Has anyone got a visa grant lately for 190 subclass? Has anyone been recently contacted from team 6 Adelaide?

Hi,

I had (still have) Team 6 Adelaide. They contacted me recently for more documentation on my claimed experience, and two weeks later they sent me the delay email.

There are enormous delays with the processing this year, so do not worry yet. If they need something, they will ask.

You will receive some news soon. Be prepared to receive a delay email instead of a grant email though...

Stay positive!

Gr

Weaz

@portugue, 189 is faster because they still have availablequota. Limited quota is for 190 and 489....