190 visa February Lodge Gang 2014

Wen66

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

190-type visa grants in March (latest update)

03 March - http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/196210-189-190-visa-applicants-5135.html#post3300929

IAA81 / 135112: ICT PROJECT MANAGER / WA / Lodge 11/12/2013 / CO 30/1/2013 / SUB 17/2/2014

11 March - http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/196210-189-190-visa-applicants-5183.html#post3381161

Gaurav Vas / ??????? assessed in ACS ??????? / NSW / Lodge 19/12/2013 / CO 6/2/2014 / SUB 24/2/2013

12 March - 190 visa February Lodge Gang 2014 - Page 9

Jaime1984 / 323211: FITTER (GENERAL)_??OR??_322311: METAL FABRICATOR / QLD / Lodge 28/01/2014 / CO ---------/ --direct-grant-- (onshore)

12 March - http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/364417-subclass-190-slow-grant-speed-lets-share-time-lines-7.html#post3385081

Jaime1984 - deleted, it's the same user as above

12 March - 190 January Gang - Page 10

carlyanne87 / / QLD / Lodge 28/01/2014 / CO ---------/ --direct-grant-- (onshore) (deleted, it's the partner of the user above, Jaime1984)

19 March - http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/196210-189-190-visa-applicants-5222.html#post3452673

chgopi / --------------------------/ ------/ ----------/ ------------/ -------------/ ----------------

20 March - December 190 Visa Lodge - Page 13

lordalam / 251312: OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY ADVISER / WA / Lodge 16/12/2013 / CO 4/2/2014 / SUB 26/2/2013

24 March - Delay in visa granted

Jorje / 233211: CIVIL ENGINEER / WA / Lodge 31/12/2013 / CO 17/2/2014 / SUB 11/03/2014

Case Officer allocated today!!:biggrin: Request for Medicals and Police checks!

7 1/2 weeks after lodgement, if that helps with the general timeline.x

Great news Wenn66!! Seems that they are getting on with.

Been 6 weeks and 3 days for me, hopefully next week I will have some sort of news

I received a 190 VISA invitation and has a 60 days deadline. Does it mean I have to submit/upload everything(PCC,Medicals and other documents) within 60 days. Or the 60 days is only for the lodgement wherein we submit the online form with 17 pages and then do the payment?

We are still waiting for the medical assessment from our doctor which may be needed for the medicals of our son and I don't think we can do the medical within 60 days.

'Just joined this forum to share my timeline as well. I'm now 7 weeks and 2 days past my lodgement (Feb 4) for my visa 190 (VIC SS). No news yet, but my anxiety/excitement is in an all-time high now.. :) hopefully we get to see some grants for 190s lodged in Feb.. just a little more guys :)

Wen66,

Thanks for the update, and it is great to know. Hope I could also hear from co next week, as it will be my 8th week next week then.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting a CO at 7 weeks, you could have knocked me down with a feather..lol...

Happy, though. Now to book the meds etc.

Hopefully, this means processing is still happening.....Good luck everyone. Keep us all posted:biggrin:

I am an Australian permanent resident and put in for a partner visa in the UK in early Feb 2014. We have a case officer and have been told that my husband needs to do his police check and health check in early May as they run out after 12 months! They have told us that his partner visa will be 8 to 9 months. I have to return to Australia at the end of April so that means we are going to be apart for at least six months. We are elderly and have only been married since last October. Does anyone know if partner visas are being processed faster than the timeline stated?

I am an Australian permanent resident and put in for a partner visa in the UK in early Feb 2014. We have a case officer and have been told that my husband needs to do his police check and health check in early May as they run out after 12 months! They have told us that his partner visa will be 8 to 9 months. I have to return to Australia at the end of April so that means we are going to be apart for at least six months. We are elderly and have only been married since last October. Does anyone know if partner visas are being processed faster than the timeline stated?

Dear Irene43, this thread is about 190-type visas.

You're talking about a family visa, which is a different type.

However, here is the information you're looking for: https://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/5.0.htm

Edited by DeejayTNT

for the VISA 190, do we need to wait for the CO before we do the medicals and the PCC?

Lots of folk have done theirs up front:-) Depends on your timescale. You only have a year after them to validate visa.Good luck.x

We were advised to wait for a CO first by our Agent. :biggrin:.

Hi all,

The recent co allocation is for the one who lodged on Feb. 17, so it seems that the process is still going. For those who lodged before Feb. 15, probably a co has already been assigned, but she or he has not contacted you yet... So rest assured, you will be contacted shortly:-)

Lodged my Visa 190 subclass on 15th Dec. CO allocated on 4th February. Submitted the PCC and medicals on Feb 13th. Waiting since then... Is there anyone who lodged their application during this period and got their visa sanctioned?

Check the December lodge gang thread:-) Hope you hear v soon.

Hi guys

Regarding Meds, a link will be activated on your Immi account (only for countries which has E-Medical facilities)

One can create the HAP ID by filling out some questions. In my case, I managed to see the link (just below the documents), however, no CO yet.

Thanks

Thomas

great to read about the waiting times, at least I will know what to expect. I am just about to submit my skills assessment so am along way off but I have been worried about the new criteria WA have for state sponsorship. I believe a 12 month job offer is needed before the state will sponsor, I am concerned that once an invite is given from Skillselect you get 60 days to submit the visa application before the EOI becomes void. has anyone come across any problems with this?

Good luck to everyone who is waiting

@Sephie(Feb 11)

Good that you got your CO allocated :)

Keep us posted if you get a Grant :)

@Zhuzhu99(Feb 9)

Did the CO contact you?

I heard from immi, that CO are allocated within 7 weeks.

Some CO contact you immediately, while others take some time to contact you....

My co has not contacted me so far... I called, and learnt that co was assigned on March 25.

Found this info in immi site.

-------------------------------

When your application is allocated to a case officer, you will be notified within two weeks and provided with an email address for all future correspondence.

Your case officer can assist with further detail on how to obtain specific clearances, and confirm the validity of any previously obtained clearances.

"so the case officer must contact us within 2 weeks after he is allocated"

@ kapildeverampu

when ur co got allocated? N when u lodged ur application?

also can tell how did manage to call immi as the number they have mentioned on their website cannot be connected. Can u give me the number you have called them on?

Have u uploaded your PCC n medicals?