190 visa February Lodge Gang 2014

Wen66

I have also applied for 190 Visa. Lodged my application on 14th February, 2014. Awaiting CO allocation.

Hi Raj, Can you tell us which state and occupation?

Mine was a recent application for 190 (6 Mar'14). Just so we all can assess the possible timelines.

Thank you.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wen66, are you offshore or onshore, as I noticed that someone lodged on Feb. 2 has been assigned with a CO today, just try to figure out the pattern to estimate mine...

We're in the UK. That's good news. As long as CO's are being allocated, it means processing is still happening.:-) Our agent said not to expect a CO for at least 10 weeks. So anything sooner than that is a bonus:-)

Which state was it for? 189's are being processed quite quickly. 190's have slowed in pace for SA.

We're in the UK. That's good news. As long as CO's are being allocated, it means processing is still happening.:-) Our agent said not to expect a CO for at least 10 weeks. So anything sooner than that is a bonus:-)

Which state was it for? 189's are being processed quite quickly. 190's have slowed in pace for SA.

Two who lodged on Feb. 2 and Feb. 5 have been allocated with CO yesterday and today, both applied offshore, one for QLD, the other I am not very clear... So you should be assigned with CO now, probably you just do not know:wink:

I don't know if anyone actually knows the official answer but I'm so confused with all this talk of visas nearly reaching their quotas for the year but if you look at the reports for skills select up until and of Feb there were just under 12000 visas issued in our subclass. According also to their reports the allocation for these visas for 2013-14 are 28800 so how has it nearly reached its quota? Maybe I'm not reading it correctly does anyone have better knowledge of how their reports work

I don't know if anyone actually knows the official answer but I'm so confused with all this talk of visas nearly reaching their quotas for the year but if you look at the reports for skills select up until and of Feb there were just under 12000 visas issued in our subclass. According also to their reports the allocation for these visas for 2013-14 are 28800 so how has it nearly reached its quota? Maybe I'm not reading it correctly does anyone have better knowledge of how their reports work

Probably dependents are not counted here while they are counted under the total quota for this type of visa. That's the only logic answer I could think about... Any insight from other seniors in the forum?

Just found this thread! (was internet-less for a while...) We applied through an agent on the 11th of Feb, sponsored by QLD. We are onshore and haven't yet uploaded the PCCs and medicals and no CO yet. Applied for the PCC from the UK but it seems to be a taking a while to get to us here in Australia, I wonder if it's gotten lost in the post...

Hi

When did you actually lodge it. What has your agent advised about the time frame of allocation of CO?

I applied on 19th Feb under subclass 190, all documents were received the next day, just wondering how long more I have wait.

Meds and PCC will take more than a week, just wondering how long after receiving these documents, the decision will me made.

Wait, wait and wait ........

Cheers

Hi Tigerfeet,

My agent said that if all documents(including Medicals and PCC) are uploaded upfront, then even if the CO is allocated you will not come to know because he has all the documents available with him.

He will give you a direct grant.

The CO contacts you only if he requires the document.

Cheers !!!

Hi All

I lodged for 190 on the 19th of Feb and still waiting. This is the fifth week. Hopefully will get a CO within two weeks time.

Secondly, I see in forums that 190 visa is capped as it has reached its planning level, however, the skillselect page still shows 8000 places left. So this is true that 190 is capped now?

Thirdly, the processing time is reduced to 3 months. Ironically, the process has not changed. My country got into E-Med this month, so I just missed by few weeks to use health declarations.

Does anyone has any idea, how long does it take for visa grant after submitting the PCC and Med

Thanks

Thomas