190 visa February Lodge Gang 2014

Wen66

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats guys! Good to see some Feb ones go through. Although I am seeing March getting theirs too....seems to be rather random, don't you think??

For the rest of us.....It's like waiting in line to see Father Christmas......:eek:

Keeping it all crossed......and going slightly mad in the mean time...lol...:goofy:x

Dear All

For your Information:

IMPORTANT NOTICE - New email address

We would like to advise that as of 30 June 2014 supporting documentation should be emailed to:

GSM.Allocated@immi.gov.au<mailto:GSM.Allocated@immi.gov.au>.

To ensure your documents are attended to as soon as possible, we encourage you to update your records, and to send any further documentation to GSM.Allocation@immi.gov.au<mailto:GSM.Allocation@immi.gov.au>.

The following mail boxes will no longer be available:

Adelaide.GSM.team6@immi.gov.au<mailto:Adelaide.GSM.team6@immi.gov.au>

Adelaide.GSM.team7@immi.gov.au<mailto:Adelaide.GSM.team7@immi.gov.au>

Adelaide.GSM.team23@immi.gov.au<mailto:Adelaide.GSM.team23@immi.gov.au>

If you have sent documents to any of these email addresses prior to 3 July 2014, you are not required to resend.

But when you send the email, the delay email is replied which still has 2013/2014 Program Year.

I emailed them due to discrepancies of few documents being shown in my Immi Account.

Cheers

Thomas

Well they have issued quite a few more March applicants today...... I just don't understand how they choose which visa to process first it's driving me crazy !!!!!

I feel your pain tigerfeet. We lodged a couple of days before you, and have same Team. CO Assigned - 16th Mar 14.

Hello All

It is true that March applicants gor their grant this week.

If one followed closely, these applicants had their medical/PCC done at an earlier stage and hence could be a possibility of having their files ready for a grant.

I saw one Feb who lodged on 19th, got the grant and maybe they will clear the remaining next week depends on Meds/PCC.

Interestingly, some Nov, Dec and Jan applicant are yet to get their grant.

Have patience guys, at the end of tunnel there is always light.

I called DIBP today but the talk was not fruitful as the person on the other end was not cooperating and never looked happy with my call.

I think I should just wait and watch.

Cheers

Thomas

Guys

My timeslines are as follows:

date of visa application: dec 13, 2013, Co on, 13th feb, 2014, medicals & Pcc submitted on 19th feb, 2014, anzsco- 223111, delay mail on 4th may, grant on 3rd july.

we had GSM Brisbane.

Heard that the visa quota is opened up and they are granting all the backlogs pending. Hope all your dreams come true. All the best.

We also rang DIBP this morning but they couldn't shed any light on the situation as all they were saying was they will be done as soon as they can. I even rang twice incase someone else was a bit more talkative!! Lol but got same info off them too. I think everyone is so anxious as we have all been waiting for the 1st of July for a long time and I know deep down we were hoping our visas would have been granted by today.... will have to hopefully wait till next weekend to celebrate . Good luck everyone let's hope next week will be our week!

I'm actually from the March group looking to see how the Feb lot are getting on, any visas granted today? When did you submit wen66?

1st Feb Lodge. Getting rather anxious, as I am seeing some backlog visas and quite a few March going through but what about the Feb??

Am wondering because we needed to send extra docs in May, we may have gone to the back of the queue.......anyone else noticed this making a difference?

......5 months so far......:(

Edited by Wen66

Just to let you know we got our visas this morning yaaaaah !!!!!!@!!!! The wait is finally over good luck for everyone theywill clear them this week I reckon

Congratulations! Happy for you! All the best in your Oz life. Cheers!

You said on the 4th July you called twice on the same day is it? Did you manage to talk to your CO?

Congratulations! Happy for you! All the best in your Oz life. Cheers!

You said on the 4th July you called twice on the same day is it? Did you manage to talk to your CO?

Thanks . No they wouldn't let me talk to our CO. And yes I rang back straight away hoping for a different answer lol ! But I then emailed the Co at the weekend to find out our status as other people said they had done the same and got their visas granted in a couple of days. It has worked for us so I would recommend to email them as you haven't got anything to lose it might jog their memory a bit lol.

Thanks . No they wouldn't let me talk to our CO. And yes I rang back straight away hoping for a different answer lol ! But I then emailed the Co at the weekend to find out our status as other people said they had done the same and got their visas granted in a couple of days. It has worked for us so I would recommend to email them as you haven't got anything to lose it might jog their memory a bit lol.

Congrats on your Visa Grant. :laugh:

We are with Team 2 as well, so finger crossed (But I know our CO is off on a Wednesday, so hopefully Thursday or Friday for us).

Could you share you're email to CO? I've thought about emailing, but been holding off because I didn't want to sound too pushy.

Congrats on your Visa Grant. :laugh:

We are with Team 2 as well, so finger crossed (But I know our CO is off on a Wednesday, so hopefully Thursday or Friday for us).

Could you share you're email to CO? I've thought about emailing, but been holding off because I didn't want to sound too pushy.

I sent it to the team adelaide email as they have been joined together now and put it for the attention of my Co (JS) it was a polite email just asking what the status was for our visa now that we are in july. It seemed to be doing the trick for other people so thought I'd give it a go and it's either worked or coincidence! !! The grant had a different signature on it as I think at the end they must work together. I think we are going to have to go in panic mode as we want to leave by first week in September as our middle child is due to start secondary school then so don't want her to have to settle in here just to be moved to another school soon after. Might have a problem getting a holiday let in adelaide now though as the ones we were looking at in February are all full now !