189 Visa Lodged January

tina0101

Is it just me and Kellie left from the Jan Gang???

On my partner's application it says Form 80 'Received' 16/02/14 but then ALSO has her Form 80 as 'Requested' on 14/02/14. A little odd but clearly received at some point. My concern is that it may appear on her system as application still awaiting a document. I did email to say we have now uploaded everything though.

Any ideas?

Gutted you are both still waiting. I was hoping to come on and see the good news for you. Friday is defo a good luck day though and I have everything crossed for you.

Coolbreeze I don't have any definitive answer and I would be guessing. If you have sent the email stating it has all been uploaded then that should do it I guess. Any additional email is only going to say the same thing again. Took a week from all docs uploaded to the grant on our part.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me and Kellie left from the Jan Gang???

On my partner's application it says Form 80 'Received' 16/02/14 but then ALSO has her Form 80 as 'Requested' on 14/02/14. A little odd but clearly received at some point. My concern is that it may appear on her system as application still awaiting a document. I did email to say we have now uploaded everything though.

Any ideas?

The status on my form 80 submissions was exactly like how you describe for a couple of week which annoyed me every time I logged in but it obviously didn't make any difference. I wouldn't worry about it.

Another long weekend of waiting. Gutted.

Afraid so, I'm just so anxious now! What time did you get your grant through or was it a case of checking immi account when you woke up? I just keep thinking what if for some reason we didn't get it! Ahhhhh don't bare thinking about. We have sold our house and plan to go in July. Xxx

No news today. The last updated part was the 'received' status on Thai PCC's, dated 13/3/2014.

Fortunately, I am going to be very busy at school over the next few weeks so if it does take that long - it should go quickly. Would be nice to hear before the break...

I'm in that same mindset...what if something is wrong? arrrgh the waiting....

Any news.......??

Nothing :( I don't want to keep logging in to immi account in case I piss off the case officer or piss off our migration agent! So I've not logged on today but instead waiting to see if my agent calls or emails me. They promised they would as soon as they heard anything, so far nothing so I'd assume it's not come through today. What time of day did you hear? X