189 Visa Lodged January

tina0101

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am just relieved we are not the only ones waiting. So many people have recieved grants pretty quickly once all uploaded. Been a bit frustrating to be held back suddenly. Will wait for another hour to see if agent calls me with news. If not then I am gonna find out if I am with the same team as you guys.

Lack of speed is better than a lack of grant.

Stilllllll waitingggggg grrrrr, it's the not knowing and thinking what if something's wrong ahhhhhh I'll be so relieved when I get that grant just to know all the time, committment and MONEY has been worth it. Good luck everyone let's hope this weeks the week xx

Sooooo longggg and difficult to plan the next steps without that all important grant :(

True!! Flights and rental areas etc. Also means I can;t realsitically apply for jobs as I don't even have a VISA :P

Just found out I am Adelaide Team 4. In my head they are lovely people so will move super fast! :)

Coolbreeze if you gets yours first I will hate you forever . . . . heheheheh

True!! Flights and rental areas etc. Also means I can;t realsitically apply for jobs as I don't even have a VISA :P

Just found out I am Adelaide Team 4. In my head they are lovely people so will move super fast! :)

Coolbreeze if you gets yours first I will hate you forever . . . . heheheheh

It's a race lol x

We were team 4 Adelaide. Once all final documents were uploaded on 28th feb (medical/ police /form 80) we were granted a visa on the 6th March. so about a week later.

fingers crossed it wont be much longer for you guys.

Its just sunk in the amount of stuff that now needs to be done. Suddenly its all very real.

Hoping to move to Brisbane we think but its such a big place might travel around and see where we get stuck

(jjk) is my partner she posted on this thread the day we were granted

tina we lodged ours on jan 10th , got a co beginningof feb and then did medicals on a monday and got the grant in the morning. took about 6 weeks start to finish. was quick

PCC and husbands meds uploaded today so waiting like everyone else. waiting is already killing me :biglaugh:

I haven't a clue which 'team' i am with as i am with an agent - anyone know how to find this out if using an agent?

I am just relieved we are not the only ones waiting. So many people have recieved grants pretty quickly once all uploaded. Been a bit frustrating to be held back suddenly. Will wait for another hour to see if agent calls me with news. If not then I am gonna find out if I am with the same team as you guys.

Lack of speed is better than a lack of grant.

No news is good news ;)

We were team 4 Adelaide. Once all final documents were uploaded on 28th feb (medical/ police /form 80) we were granted a visa on the 6th March. so about a week later.

fingers crossed it wont be much longer for you guys.

Its just sunk in the amount of stuff that now needs to be done. Suddenly its all very real.

Hoping to move to Brisbane we think but its such a big place might travel around and see where we get stuck

(jjk) is my partner she posted on this thread the day we were granted

Congrats leajk!

Could you please share your full timeline with us? When did you lodge your application and when did you get a CO allocated?

Thanks!

yupppieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

got the grant mail today friends!!!!!! oh my god!!! cant beleive..........team 8 you rock!! :notworthy:

this is a phase change buddies........looking forward to a new start downunder :wink:

over the moon today..........party hard yes :arghh:

All the best to u guys ......:wink:

Congratulations to the both of you!!!! SO pleased for you.... All the best guys with your new lives down under. Hope to be joining you very soon.

Got our Thai PCC's today - uploaded and emailed CO to confirm all docs now uploaded - now....the waiting game with the others

Congratulations to the both of you!!!! SO pleased for you.... All the best guys with your new lives down under. Hope to be joining you very soon.

Got our Thai PCC's today - uploaded and emailed CO to confirm all docs now uploaded - now....the waiting game with the others

thanks man!!

good that ur document part is over....i would be sooooooo glad to see ur status change to "GRANTED" veryyyyy veryyyyy sooooon bro!!

all the best mate

laterzzzzzzzz :wink:

Archived