189 Visa Lodged January

tina0101

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what his time difference is for Thailand.

The waiting for absolutely horrible. When you get the grant though it is all go and the madness really begins. Ridiculous idea, but this is the calm before the storm . . . take the time to prepare :D

No news today..... There is always tomorrow... :) I too keep logging onto the immi account hoping it has been updated but just no email sent. I imagine these things are all automated and the email would arrive very soon after immi updated.

good luck for tomorrow Kellie

No news today..... There is always tomorrow... :) I too keep logging onto the immi account hoping it has been updated but just no email sent. I imagine these things are all automated and the email would arrive very soon after immi updated.

I am not sure that they are automated, I think they may be. Mine was sent at 00:03 on 12th March. I don't know if that is their time or ours. I am not au fait with electronic timings etc etc! Email is complied by case officer etc but I guess that is the beauty of something like mail merge.

Tomorrow is a good day.

Yep everything crossed for tomorrow, I'm so hoping it's definitely this week as waiting another weekend is gonna send me crazy!! I'm already eating like there's no tomorrow!! I know it's only waiting but it's what it is that we are waiting for that's the issue! I keep thinking about what if's! Good luck to you too. Xxx

i just found a message from my agent on my phone from last wednesday - WE HAVE BEEN GRANTED OUR VISA!! i can't believe i hadn't heard the message - my agent must think i am so laid back only calling him today! :laugh: It was only 2 days after uploading meds. No form 80 thankfully! I am in shock! wow, so much to do - not sure where to start!!

Good luck everyone :hug:

There was a public holiday in Aus last week (Adelaide Cup Day), so it will have put them a little behind! But I agree, waiting SUCKS!

I keep hassling my agent for an update, I think she's getting mad with me, but screw it, that's why I paid her the big bucks!

i just found a message from my agent on my phone from last wednesday - WE HAVE BEEN GRANTED OUR VISA!! i can't believe i hadn't heard the message - my agent must think i am so laid back only calling him today! :laugh: It was only 2 days after uploading meds. No form 80 thankfully! I am in shock! wow, so much to do - not sure where to start!!

Good luck everyone :hug:

Congrats Kooky, really pleased for you. All the best!!! It must have been nice not having to wait too long??

Will it annoy my migration agent though? Or will they b notified I've logged in. They gave me the log in details at the point of printing off health forms etc. When I have logged in I get an email saying it's been logged into, do you think my migration agent will get same email? Also this is me being super paranoid but the last time I logged in it asked me to accept terms and conditions has anyone else had that?? X

bet its so frustrating. we was so lucky ours went through without any hiccups and very quickly but we did it ourselves and not through an agent. too tight to pay there fees haha