189 Visa Lodged January

tina0101

WOW! That's dedication! Well done for following through and having the patience! I'm in the same boat as you, left Aus 3 years ago (working holiday visa vas up) and been working so hard to get back! We're a bit behind you, timeline wise, but still just waiting waiting waiting. Fingers crossed!

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The waiting is still killing me!! Have made OH ring our case officer every day - I don't care what time it is in Oz, just hurry up and let me know!! On a side note, our cats got the rabies all clear so they're ready to go!

Yeeeeeees GRANTED I couldn't sleep last night sooooooo excited I dont know how I'm going to contain myself at work.

Fredie, tina101 lucread, it won't be long they seem to be flying through them good luck

Good luck everyone else

Yeeeeeees GRANTED I couldn't sleep last night sooooooo excited I dont know how I'm going to contain myself at work.

Fredie, tina101 lucread, it won't be long they seem to be flying through them good luck

Good luck everyone else

yeahhhhhh congratulations fantastic news. We had our meds on 01/03 so should be any time now too!

Well done xxx

Good luck everyone else

Congratulations! What a wonderful feeling it must be!

Thanks shazz, it does feel good. Yes telling people will be good especially as it is all we have talked about for 8 years. Think they'll all be amazed and relived we will finally be going.

I've not posted much here, but the resources are very helpful!!!

Got my grant this morning!

visa lodge, 14/01/14, Case Office 12/02/14 (approx), medical & form 80 24/02/14...... Final additional info 5/03/14, grant 06/03/14 ...... So much quicker than I'd anticipated! Going out in April so will validate then!

excellent news!

Best of luck to all still waiting!

Congratulations....

That is so wonderful.... hope to join the grant train soon....

visa lodge, 14/01/14, Case Office 12/02/14 (approx), medical & form 80 24/02/14...... Final additional info 5/03/14, grant 06/03/14 ...... So much quicker than I'd anticipated! Going out in April so will validate then!

excellent news!

excellent news!

good for you .congrats

Do you think next week could be the week? What team is yours with do you know? Ours is team 8 Adelaide x

I'm also with team 8 - Although, they are waiting on me.....We should all be hearing something next week?

I get my Thai PCC on Wednesday - it could happen....next wek the week for Vandeux too???

We think all of our docs were uploaded on Tuesday. They did request additional payslips on Monday. Was hoping we-Fri saw a good chance of it being granted.

At least my QCT registration has moved through a couple of phases. :)

wow its taking ages for u all. that must be so annoying. ours seemed a lifetime and we heard the morning after our medicals.

Oh WOW!!! That's great news!!!!! Congratulations! I'm trying not to think about it too much, it's all with our agent so I can't check it online (thank god, I'd be on there refreshing every 5 minutes!). Our agent requested a few more bits from work experience from 2007 & 2008... it's proving difficult to find as the business no longer exists and the guy retired, requested info from the Revenue to hopefully that'll come soon. Otherwise they have everything (probably too much to be honest but better to be safe than sorry!). I'm hoping (and praying) that we hear something next month, eeeek!

Archived