189 Visa Lodged January

tina0101

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!!! That's amazing.. Congratulations. When are you moving? And where to?

So quick! I am going to upload my form 80 today! Thanks for the tip.

I know, it's less than a month time! Hopefully you will too, since you have done your Medical :)

I am working in Melbourne at the moment.

Great news for you mate!! It has filled us with hope which is a dangerous thing. We will just have to wait and see what comes I suppose. But lets sit and wait in hope!!!

I have already sent my P60s for all 8 years of experience. Should help.

Form 80 looks bloody awful. I have it sitting next to me and I think I will sit and plough through it. Forms and forms I guess.

It is quality news for you though and keep us updated on how you get in with it all!!!

As with you, please update when you get a CO.

I was emailed and told Form 80 was must for 189 - just quoting from what the email said. I only uploaded my statements of employment and AITSL skilled employment statement, but did realise they would probably ask for payslips, P60's etc. I have asked my previous employer for P60's and have also printed out 3 years worth of bank statements to prove earnings.

That Form 80 was a real HOG! I have 6 sisters and so completing this for each one took a loooong time. Yes, holidays are a ball ache to. Thank god for Facebook and categorised albums with dates :)

Good luck with it all

Edited by Coolbreeze

Application for 189 submitted Dec 6, CO allocated and request for form 80, form 1229 for my dependant, evidence of dependancy, my payslip and employment letter and IELTS result for my partner Dec 12 , all requested document submitted Jan 23 2014 and have not received any information from the CO or acknowledgment from CO

Does it take long for grant after all documents has been submitted to the CO?

We've got our case officer assigned from Adelaide Team 2. Whoop!!!!

So we're driving to Munich next week to do our Medicals, and the Wifey has to do her IELTS on Saturday coz she's a Johnny Foreigner (4.5 Required)

So from lodging our application to being assigned a CO took just under 1 month. A lot quicker than I was expecting.

I hope so too!! Fingers crossed!!!!!

Melbourne is where I am thinking of coming to!! I guess if i don't hear within the next three weeks or so, I will contact DIAC. It just makes me anxious a bit! :-)

I am sure you will!!! Looks like their processing time is quite efficient.

I lodged mine on the 20th, you did on the 31st. Give it another few weeks, you should hear from them. Waiting is hard, but at least you are half way through :) stay positive!

Edited by cherrygn

As with you, please update when you get a CO.

I was emailed and told Form 80 was must for 189 - just quoting from what the email said. I only uploaded my statements of employment and AITSL skilled employment statement, but did realise they would probably ask for payslips, P60's etc. I have asked my previous employer for P60's and have also printed out 3 years worth of bank statements to prove earnings.

That Form 80 was a real HOG! I have 6 sisters and so completing this for each one took a loooong time. Yes, holidays are a ball ache to. Thank god for Facebook and categorised albums with dates :)

Good luck with it all

Coolbreeze, did you get your AITSL certificate and skilled employment letter certified?

This is interesting. All my documents except my employment letters are certified. This is because some of the evidence I have are in email format (attached documents that were scanned from the employer). I hope it will suffice. If not, I guess CO will ask for it.

I loged my application on 3rd of January- but medicals on 31st! Not a sign of CO~

Congratulations!!!!!! That's amazing. Did they tell you what documents you need?

I am getting more and more worried why I have not heard from a CO!! Do you know who to contact- it's been over 5 weeks now fo rme going into the 6th week. Sigh!!!!

Cheers all,

Agent has said just PCC and Medicals. I have sent all the other paperwork through already and it seems we have ticked everything off the list :)

The best news is . . . . no Form 80!!!!!!!!!!! woooooo hooooooo

No form 80 is probably the best news ever (next to actually getting the visa of course) :wubclub: :laugh:

Edited by M1cha3la