189 Visa Lodged January

tina0101

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers, fingers crossed.

Did the medicals on Tuesday which seemed to go fine. The CO has asked for the medicals, police certificates and for us to fill out form 80 - just started it and it seems a bit of a ball breaker.

Phewww, so it's started for jan apps.

When did you lodge ur apps?

Or maybe create a signature so can always tell the timeline...

Cheers

hi, just to let you all know i lodged my 189 visa on jan 10th and i got a co yesterday 6th feb at 2.30am uktime. Just need to book in my medicals now then hopefully be fine.

Linda - My fees were 550. Exchange rate is good right now so get it done as quick as you can. I think I paid via debit card. Worked for me.

Shazza, I am using an agent, I will assume that he is watching his emails like a hawk. I applied 5 days after you so we will see what the next week brings. My fingers are defo crossed!!!

cheers cool breeze. may i ask where u coolbreeze and vansduex plan on moving too over there? can you private message as dot always seem to get notifications when people post on threads

cheers cool breeze. may i ask where u coolbreeze and vansduex plan on moving too over there? can you private message as dot always seem to get notifications when people post on threads

I'm planning to move over to Adelaide, SA. I already have family over their. However, I'm not restricting myself to this state...I will go where I can get work :)

How about you?

Yeah I am . I was gonna front load but spoke to agent and he seemed reluctant. As it happens I have already done my police check as I needed it for QCT registration. That came back yesterday. Will order others this week I think. Then When CO is assigned I will book the meds.

Just hope it is the 3-6 week window for the CO!! Some are quicker and some are slower can;t predict

Hi Vandeux, did your agent say why he was reluctant, re meds etc before CO? Cheers.:-)

Nah he didn't. I was trying to extend the date of entry initially and maybe that is one reason he was stalling.

When I get the CO I will put it all through then. No problems.

Hoping that I can have them done during half term.

Thanks for that. I've read so many threads where people have done them as soon as they have lodged their visas. I couldn't get my head around waiting for the CO. We waited so long for the invite..10 weeks!..., I can't cope with even more delays. We want to (fingers crossed) move in September/October time this year.