189 Visa Lodged January

tina0101

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very exciting! When are you thinking if moving? Weare thinking September so holding off on the house sale etc.

Hi ya we are planning the big move for July this year! Fingers crossed, once kids finish school. I'm waiting on hearing back from case officer as they have referred to me with my maiden name even though all documents e.g. Passport is in my married name. Very strange as they even have my marriage certificate. So need to wait until a reply tomorrow as it's middle of night there now, until then I can't book in our medicals as I need to show passport as I.D. Any ideas anyone why this has happened? I'm assuming it's just a human error on there part which they will just amend on the system and then I can book the meds. When I mention my HAP ID number to medical place they refer to me with my maiden name! Frustrating but I'm hopeful this will get sorted ASAP!

Hi!

Still waiting on results of our meds! Had them on 11th Feb so every email that comes through im practically jumping to open it hoping it will say we have PR! This waiting game is a killer! :daydreaming:

Ive seen some people have put dates in when their medicals were sent to DIAC..how do you know when they were sent?

We fly back to UK 5 weeks today for a holiday and hoping its granted by then as we are currently on a bridging visa!

Hope everyone elses apps are going ok :biggrin:

Hi!

Still waiting on results of our meds! Had them on 11th Feb so every email that comes through im practically jumping to open it hoping it will say we have PR! This waiting game is a killer! :daydreaming:

Ive seen some people have put dates in when their medicals were sent to DIAC..how do you know when they were sent?

We fly back to UK 5 weeks today for a holiday and hoping its granted by then as we are currently on a bridging visa!

Hope everyone elses apps are going ok :biggrin:

Hi Hannah2012, You can log into emedical client - you will need your hAP id, and personal details. When you log in, you need to click on the 'print information sheet' on it it will say when the medicals were submitted to DIAC or what stage they are at....at least that is how I found out for me...

Don't worry it will soon be over and you will have your PR! Exciting times ahead!

No havent submitted the Form 80...just because when CO sent the email saying what docs were outstanding it was just the medicals. But if they never asked for yours and you submitted it maybe I should as well..dont want to get held up on that! Its a big form though..I was just hoping that if we could get away with not doing it that would fab :laugh:

No havent submitted the Form 80...just because when CO sent the email saying what docs were outstanding it was just the medicals. But if they never asked for yours and you submitted it maybe I should as well..dont want to get held up on that! Its a big form though..I was just hoping that if we could get away with not doing it that would fab :laugh:

Hi Hannah2012, If they didn't ask for it, don't bother, I never had any correspondence with a CO. It was a direct grant. While i was waiting, I was doing the form, i uploaded it and iwthin hours, i had the grant. But it looks like you won't have to submit it....i am sure you will have ur grant soon....

medicals done yesterday, woke up this morning to the visa grant letter. so so happy. we was adelaide team 4. Only had 2 emails all way through from case officer. first one to go for medicals, 2nd one for grant letter.

medicals done yesterday, woke up this morning to the visa grant letter. so so happy. we was adelaide team 4. Only had 2 emails all way through from case officer. first one to go for medicals, 2nd one for grant letter.

Wow that was so quick. Brilliant news, Congratulations :jiggy:

thanks everyone, yes a lot quicker than we was expecting. dr smith told us it would be sent to them on wednesday this week but must of got the bloods back quicker than we thought. we are over the moon. dont feel like going to work today now but needs must ha