189 Visa Lodged January

tina0101

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
congrats leajk!

Could you please share your full timeline with us? When did you lodge your application and when did you get a co allocated?

Thanks!

ielts 02/02/2013 | skills assesment 18/12/2013 | eoi 20/12/2013 | invite 12/01/2014 | submitted 22/01/2014 | co 13/02/2014

pcc 27/02/2014 | medicals 02/03/2014| granted 06/03/14

Hi all,

I know I 'belong' to the FEB thread, but just wanted to let you know that we got our grant email this morning! It was the first correspondence we had from Adelaide Team 4.

It took 23 days from lodgement to grant, still can't believe it! We uploaded all the docs before being asked for them, including PCCs and Form 80. Entry date is one year from an Australian PCC, although I had another one with a much earlier date (Sept 2013). Glad we won't have to rush now and can take our time to enter.

Best of luck to all still waiting, you'll get your decision soon I'm sure!

Noooo it won't happen - I will win :) It is my birthday tomorrow so hopefully my CO will have a present for me when I awake!!!

Hey it's my sons birthday tomorrow too so it be fab to have a double celebration with a lovely grant letter! Happy birthday for tomorrow. We had our meds on 1st march and people r getting grants who had meds after us :(((( pleased for them but hate waiting! Xxx

Hey it's my sons birthday tomorrow too so it be fab to have a double celebration with a lovely grant letter! Happy birthday for tomorrow. We had our meds on 1st march and people r getting grants who had meds after us :(((( pleased for them but hate waiting! Xxx

Well, have a great day tomorrow, regardless of the waiting - we will be joining them soon enough...

Hi all,

I know I 'belong' to the FEB thread, but just wanted to let you know that we got our grant email this morning! It was the first correspondence we had from Adelaide Team 4.

It took 23 days from lodgement to grant, still can't believe it! We uploaded all the docs before being asked for them, including PCCs and Form 80. Entry date is one year from an Australian PCC, although I had another one with a much earlier date (Sept 2013). Glad we won't have to rush now and can take our time to enter.

Best of luck to all still waiting, you'll get your decision soon I'm sure!

congrats, but now I'm well jealous!! Get back on your FEB page :-)

Happy birthday Cool and Kellies kid.

VISA GRANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woo hooooooooooo. Looks like we will be flying in September :) Also means Tina can start to do all the real planning now. that is officially the end of my bit, now over to the master planner to get it all sorted!

woo hooooooooooo. Looks like we will be flying in September :) Also means Tina can start to do all the real planning now. that is officially the end of my bit, now over to the master planner to get it all sorted!

Awesome news, guys, big congrats!!:jiggy:x

Cheers Vanduex and huge massive congratulations on the grant yeahhhhhhhhhhh xxxxxxx

Congrats vandeux Septembers not long . We are offin January and already flapping about the amount we need to do

Damn you Vandeux and Tina.... "grumpy and envious face".

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So pleased for you both - we have been on this road together for a couple of months - so glad to see you reach the end goal.

I think..........you owe me several pints now? Just for beating me I mean :):)

I'll give you a shout when we visit Brisbane.....If we get to Oz, that is :0

Damn you Vandeux and Tina.... "grumpy and envious face".

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So pleased for you both - we have been on this road together for a couple of months - so glad to see you reach the end goal.

I think..........you owe me several pints now? Just for beating me I mean :):)

I'll give you a shout when we visit Brisbane.....If we get to Oz, that is :0

now it's a race between us coolbreeze! Lol happy birthday and fingers crossed for tomorrow! And make sure you give me a shout too when you visit brissy!

congratulations tina and vanduex. just coolbreeze and kellie now. we all lodged within days of each other so its been good seeing what u are all doing etc. we are moving to sydney in january and still so much to sort. september seems so closse vanduex id be well stressing out lol

congratulations tina and vanduex. just coolbreeze and kellie now. we all lodged within days of each other so its been good seeing what u are all doing etc. we are moving to sydney in january and still so much to sort. september seems so closse vanduex id be well stressing out lol

Done all the paperwork. Easy street for me. Operation Tina is in full swing and I am confident I will get caught up in Hurricane Relocation soon enough :)

Kellie and Cool will be right behind us. My fingers are very much crossed for the pair of you. Just make sure we stay in touch afterwards!

Is it just me and Kellie left from the Jan Gang???

On my partner's application it says Form 80 'Received' 16/02/14 but then ALSO has her Form 80 as 'Requested' on 14/02/14. A little odd but clearly received at some point. My concern is that it may appear on her system as application still awaiting a document. I did email to say we have now uploaded everything though.

Any ideas?

Archived