189 Visa Lodged January

tina0101

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Friends ,

I am applying for ACS skill assessment . But I am worried about one problem .

On my degree certificate only YEAR is mentioned as date . They did not mention MONTH .

ACS will calculate SKILL LEVEL REQUIREMENT MET DATE from the date of my degree completion .

However, I have provisional certificate , in which at the bottom full date is mentioned .

I would be really greatful if anybody can help me out on this .frown.gif

Cheers,

Girish

Exchange rate is brilliant!!!! Expected £3800 based on Immi site. However the exchange rate brought it down to around £3400. HAPPY DAYS!

You're right, the exchange rate has proved very useful over the last few days. My CC was charged 3,280...Very happy :)

How are you progressing Vandeux? PCC and Meds arranged ?

I am having to wait for immi tech support to sort out an issue with our online account (unable to add docs for partner). I think I have uploaded everything needed (other than meds, PCC) for my part. Just need a CO to add all the docs outstadning....here's to waiting :)

Hi there,

I am brand new on this site- I received my invitation in November, but I applied on January 4th with all the documentation. Within minutes of uploading all documentation, a link appeared on my application site, saying 'organize health checks' (or something to that effect). Printed out emedical forms and now have the medical booked. Although no sign of a CO allocation. Anyone has similar experience? My application status says 'In Progress'.

Eeeek, we submitted our EOI on 7th Jan, waiting for invite (our agent says she expects this in the next round on the 27th), failing that WA state sponsorship is our fall back. This is our 2nd migration attempt, the first was a disaster from start to finish (but we got a refund and apology from DIAC, very very rare according to our agent). Anyway... FINGERS CROSSED 2nd time lucky! Good luck and best wishes to everyone!

TRA completed Jun 2011

IELTS 07.12.13

Result 20.12.13

EOI 07.01.14

We wait with baited breath!

Well we did it on our own and it was a disaster, (not even all our fault, our case officer went on 'personal leave' for 8 months and no one picked up our file)... so this time we chose an agent that was recommended by a friend. It costs a lot more, but she is fantastic... I would definately recommend. Her name is Lana Hotimsky, her email is lanah @ mgcaus .com and her phone number is +61 2 9362 3811xEPMsFKs7YmM8bsAMlyf2OwTPszAMZMeayGCpJVAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC