189 Visa Lodged January

tina0101

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coolbreeze any news? X

Nothing still...another weekend. I almost think the CO puts us aside (as they wait for additional docs) and continues with other applications...then forgets us. The problem is, the 189 allows for 12 months processing. Then, the immi site says 'processing' of an application can only occur once ALL documents are received. That means I could call once a week and would probably get same response....WAIT! :0 :)

Please Miss...Can I have a Visa????

Here we go again! Is this going to be our week! ??

Let's hope so. I really don't know what is holding this all up now. Meds cleared over 1 month ago now and final PCC 2 weeks ago. What else is there for the CO to do??? I think they like to let us know, they hold the power.....

Let's hope so. I really don't know what is holding this all up now. Meds cleared over 1 month ago now and final PCC 2 weeks ago. What else is there for the CO to do??? I think they like to let us know, they hold the power.....

Your file will just be in a 'pending' pile I would imagine.. maybe a polite 'Hi, have you forgotten me' email would put you back to the top?!? Or at least jog their memory! The CO's have lots of cases to work on, so it couldn't hurt for you to just contact them... then it maybe a case of 'oh yep, that's that file complete, here's your grant email'....

Fingers crossed for you all!

Still a big fat NOTHING this morning! Cannot believe they are taking this long when everything is done! All that money we have paid too surely they should inform you if there's no visas left to be granted and also if you get 12 months to enter country from meds or PCC then that's now being reduced especially if we don't get the grant until July! I'm getting really annoyed now, feels like it's an unfair system they have when we all do exactly the same process and yet right at the last hurdle it's a lottery as to what case officer you get given determines how much time you have to wait! Feeling very upset today (rant over) sorry guys x

Your file will just be in a 'pending' pile I would imagine.. maybe a polite 'Hi, have you forgotten me' email would put you back to the top?!? Or at least jog their memory! The CO's have lots of cases to work on, so it couldn't hurt for you to just contact them... then it maybe a case of 'oh yep, that's that file complete, here's your grant email'....

Fingers crossed for you all!

Hi, can we still email case officer even if using a migration agent?

Still a big fat NOTHING this morning! Cannot believe they are taking this long when everything is done! All that money we have paid too surely they should inform you if there's no visas left to be granted and also if you get 12 months to enter country from meds or PCC then that's now being reduced especially if we don't get the grant until July! I'm getting really annoyed now, feels like it's an unfair system they have when we all do exactly the same process and yet right at the last hurdle it's a lottery as to what case officer you get given determines how much time you have to wait! Feeling very upset today (rant over) sorry guys x

Keeping everything crossed in the hope you hear something this week x :hug:

Coolbreeze that is great news mate. Chuffed for you. It has only cost you a small keg of beer for taking so long. However feel free to take advantage of my alcohol convertor and swap that small geg into 70cls of Jack Daniels. Thats how flexible I can be!! You - are - welcome!

Now for Kellie to get there!! Were you with the same team? They will catch up! Maybe the 'Tuesday Feeling' that I had was actually THIS tuesday!

At the very least, this is proof that they are still coming through!

Hi all,

I've been looking in to flight etc so thought I would share what I've found. There are many airlines that do one way flight (some are daylight robbery) but by using the banking link at the top of pozsinoz, there is an e-mail address (shrukidiscounttravel@qantas.com.au) for Qantas. They offer a pretty good rate and 46kg luggage allowance. They've also said that I can reserves now, pay in June and can change my flights for free, subject to availability. It does depend on your visa type though. If you're looking for flexibility, then this seems pretty good. Also, moneycorp do free transfers to an Oz bank. Sorry to those of you that have probably already figured this out. X

Experts/Seniors,

My application is being processed via migration agent. My agent is not very efficent in email correspondence. I have been following up with them to check with my CO for the progress of my application and found that their emails are not very communicative with the CO. I havent recevied any response from the CO after Jan 2013. I was thinking of mailing to CO to find the progress on my application. has anyone communicated with CO while appointing an authorised person on our behalf. Do you guys think if its ok to email or call up them? Pls respond.