189 Visa Lodged January

tina0101

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely sucks especially when everyone else seems to be getting theirs. I'm obviously happy for them but it just makes me think ours has been forgotten but I'm sure it's just me being completely impatient and paranoid! Xx

Have you spoken to your agent? Our agent was in constant communication with our CO and updating her with any information, such as when our medicals were done and then finalised. Because of our agent was on the ball our visas were granted yesterday, 25/03/2014, the same day our medicals were finalised.

I would seriously recommend getting your agent to contact your CO and ask about the progress. This will highlight your application and get you your grant letter.

Edited by Meercat
spelling

2 on the weekend. Not interested though but for valid reasons. 3 more booked in this week

Once it is done we will do a few more bits.

Good luck with the viewings, big step selling house. I felt quite emotional when we sold ours but that only lasted a few hours lol x

Have you spoken to your agent? Our agent was in constant communication with our CO and updating her with any information, such as when our medicals were done and then finalised. Because of our agent was on the ball our visas were granted yesterday, 25/03/2014, the same day our medicals were finalised.

I would seriously recommend getting your agent to contact your CO and ask about the progress. This will highlight your application and get you your grant letter.

Yes ill give them another call tomorrow if still no news! Xx

Tina doesn't mind. she started the thread and it has nearly 500 replies. Mostly you saying 'nothing' but statistically it looks impressive :)

Plenty of friendly support and willing ears for you which I think is important. Most people here know your pain. :)

Fingers crossed for visa grants and house offer ;)

Yes ill give them another call tomorrow if still no news! Xx

Kellie,

I feel fortunate that mine was done in two weeks after last document, but, I wasn't planning on getting too concerned until it had been over 4 weeks. You can imagine how many cases one person deals with in the offices.

If you have an agent, just make sure they are doing all the leg work of calling etc. Remember, they are are your employee.

Kellie,

I feel fortunate that mine was done in two weeks after last document, but, I wasn't planning on getting too concerned until it had been over 4 weeks. You can imagine how many cases one person deals with in the offices.

If you have an agent, just make sure they are doing all the leg work of calling etc. Remember, they are are your employee.

Still nothing how the hell can someone who apply in February get theirs and we applied in jan! I'm going to email my agent today and ask her to email case officer. Any ideas how to best word this email? X

Still nothing how the hell can someone who apply in February get theirs and we applied in jan! I'm going to email my agent today and ask her to email case officer. Any ideas how to best word this email? X

Email or phone. Just be honest and upfront and ask them to nudge CO. You have a lot if other timelines to draw upon for comparison.

Email or phone. Just be honest and upfront and ask them to nudge CO. You have a lot if other timelines to draw upon for comparison.

Ok, I'll let her have half day to settle back in then ill email her. Let's hope this is all that's needed for us to get our grant this week! Can't relax at the moment x

I doubt you'll need to fill it out again. It'll surely be for new applicants.

I'm crossing all my toes and fingers for you, try and concentrate on other stuff otherwise it's going to send you stir crazy. Your grant will come.

Your not wrong there I think I'm already going mad! This visa lark is bad for your health!! Lol.

I am sure you won't have to do form80 again. Lots don't have to do it (we didnt

) in fact I recon that maybe the reason it is taking longer - more for co to check and pass off. Seems to me the people on here who have done form 80 are taking longer to get thevisa. Easy to say but try not to worry. You will get it (you have passed everything now) spit is just a matter of time. Big hugs xxxx