Today's the day

nic1171

Well fellow PIO'ers today it's my turn to head over. Stayed on site at airport as couldn't face saying goodbye to family at airport, it's been a bittersweet week so emotionally drained but feeling a little better this morn. Leaving Newcastle at 1335 going to Dubai then Singapore then Brisbane landing 0515 Thurs morn.

Huge thanks for everyone's help and support along my journey, I'll be back when I get Internet sorted in Oz

Well fellow PIO'ers today it's my turn to head over. Stayed on site at airport as couldn't face saying goodbye to family at airport, it's been a bittersweet week so emotionally drained but feeling a little better this morn. Leaving Newcastle at 1335 going to Dubai then Singapore then Brisbane landing 0515 Thurs morn.

Huge thanks for everyone's help and support along my journey, I'll be back when I get Internet sorted in Oz

Hi nic1171.

good luck with the move.. My house is being packed out as I type, then we will be heading to Newcastle airport 30th on the same flight, 13.35..

Hope it's ok.

Claire

Good luck. We will be following you our two days later, also to Brisbane, and agree the goodbyes are very emotionally draining. But we need to hold on to the fact that what we are doing is the right thing for us and our immediate family who are going with us. Terry

Good luck Nic wow it seems to have come round quick you going, thankyou for hints tips and advice you gave was much appreciated and i for one would not be at the point i am without that.............have a great time enjoy the rest of the flight and look forward to reading an update from you. Thanks again hun tc xx

Archived