457 Visa Timeline - June 2013 [Sydney]

jDv

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi i sent an e-mail to my migration agent last friday requesting my TRN number and password but they have come back to me today saying:I regret to inform you that I wont be able to give out the TRN for your application.

What we can do is, provide you with an update regarding your visa application in timely manner.

Can anybody tell me why i am not allowed to recieve this as i want to check my progress myself.

I think if you have the TRN, you'd be able to update the case yourself whereas you've employed the agent to do it for you. I wasn't allowed my TRN either, I just had to wait but it's not easy!!

Oh right ok, just out of interest why isnt is easy? is it because you have no control or access i take it?

Oh right ok, just out of interest why isnt is easy? is it because you have no control or access i take it?

I don't think that's d case as if case officer ask or requests something it would be n email to migration agent n on visa status it wud just say information requested so in anyway ur Ma will inform u Wat they need. I got mine easily .

Hi i sent an e-mail to my migration agent last friday requesting my TRN number and password but they have come back to me today saying:I regret to inform you that I wont be able to give out the TRN for your application.

What we can do is, provide you with an update regarding your visa application in timely manner.

Can anybody tell me why i am not allowed to recieve this as i want to check my progress myself.

I've got my TRn number when my MA forwarded the email from CO for the chest X-ray. Found it on the bottom of the page and I'm using it ever since ;)

I just meant its not easy waiting for your visa and not being able to check progress yourself.

I didn't even bother looking this morning, a watched kettle and all that, I knew my MA would contact me if there was a change. Plus I don't see the point of putting myself through pergatory anymore, It'll happen if it happens - I'm done with stressing over it.

My visa's got approved today, it takes 8 weeks in total.

I don't think yours will take any longer.

Good luck everyone. :biggrin:

congrats little v v happy fr u just wanted to get the overview again . Was ur file lodged in June n was it ole ed n were u asked more paperworkor it just got approved stsright after 8 weeks of submissions please advise Wat position u got sponsored on n where was ur case lodged was it onshore or offshore

congrats little v v happy fr u just wanted to get the overview again . Was ur file lodged in June n was it ole ed n were u asked more paperworkor it just got approved stsright after 8 weeks of submissions please advise Wat position u got sponsored on n where was ur case lodged was it onshore or offshore

Thank you Jazz,

My application was lodged onshore in Sydney on June 7.

My position is an electronic engineer, take a look at my timeline here even though it didn't tell much details.

07/06/2013 Application received - processing commenced Message

07/06/2013 Application fee received Message View your receipt details

06/08/2013 Applicant Approved

On July 15, DIAC asked for further information such as Birth Cer, Police clearance, IELTS etc.( later no need IELTS).

Submitted those docs to MA on July 30.

Role Nomination approved August 2.

Application approved August 6.

Yours will come soon I believe.

Good luck everyone.

Thank you Jazz,

My application was lodged onshore in Sydney on June 7.

My position is an electronic engineer, take a look at my timeline here even though it didn't tell much details.

07/06/2013 Application received - processing commenced Message

07/06/2013 Application fee received Message View your receipt details

06/08/2013 Applicant Approved

On July 15, DIAC asked for further information such as Birth Cer, Police clearance, IELTS etc.( later no need IELTS).

Submitted those docs to MA on July 30.

Role Nomination approved August 2.

Application approved August 6.

Yours will come soon I believe.

Good luck everyone.

little did you not have to prove any qualifications etc or did you have the experience rather qualifications :)

Hopefully people recieve the good news soon!! One by one we are all getting out visas granted! It's been 2 days since I provided more information and I'm already sat checking every hour, so I agree the waiting isn't easy at all. Hoping since I've now send the information required I will recieve my grant ssometime soon!! Anyone have any ideas roughly how long I will be waiting? Good luck everyone!!!

Hopefully people recieve the good news soon!! One by one we are all getting out visas granted! It's been 2 days since I provided more information and I'm already sat checking every hour, so I agree the waiting isn't easy at all. Hoping since I've now send the information required I will recieve my grant ssometime soon!! Anyone have any ideas roughly how long I will be waiting? Good luck everyone!!!

Sounds like you won't be waiting much longer now. Everyone who provided extra info seemed to get sorted pretty quickly after that! Best of luck!! :)

Didn't you say they were reviewing the employer sponsorship part too though for yours? Yours seems strangely complicated!! :(

Yes what I'm trying to say that the problem is that we provide the requested info but dunno what's happening in the background :/

I've provided further info beginning of July and still no grant :)

what information did u have to sent? Are u using a ma and where is you're application being lodged? Sorry for all the questions just wondering what the hold up is!! I can't understand why if they already are approved as a sponsor and have previously sponsored before you that they would have the sponsorship reviewed it doesn't seem write, our sponsor has been sponsoring for 2 years and hasn't had theirs reviewed!! What job will you be doing? Will Keep my fingers crossed for you!

what information did u have to sent? Are u using a ma and where is you're application being lodged? Sorry for all the questions just wondering what the hold up is!! I can't understand why if they already are approved as a sponsor and have previously sponsored before you that they would have the sponsorship reviewed it doesn't seem write, our sponsor has been sponsoring for 2 years and hasn't had theirs reviewed!! What job will you be doing? Will Keep my fingers crossed for you!

I had to get references with the list of tasks. They didn't sponsor before. Since the 1st of July changes they need to prove that is cheaper for them to take me on than train someone up to my level.

But apparently all info is with DIAC now and we waiting for approval.

Yes I'm using MA but they are a pain to communicate with them. They are in CIC somewhere :)