457 Visa Timeline - June 2013 [Sydney]

jDv

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all!

After abit of toing and froing between my employer and the case officer about my salary, my visa has finally been granted today!! :D . Finger's crossed they are picking up speed again with everything now following the changes, and everyone else gets their visas soon also!

Congos Katie happy for u . Hope me n everyo e gets theirs soon . Pls if u can post ur timeline or just write it . N I request everyone who ever gets their visas plz post ur timelines from now

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%][/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] [/TD]

[TD=width: 10%][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%]18/07/2013 [/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Application fee received [/TD]

[TD=width: 15%] Message [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%] View your receipt details [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 4][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%] Referred to a case officer to determine if further health is required [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%]22/07/2013 [/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Information received [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

This is my 457 visa dependent offshore application ,have not heard anything now 3 weeks does anyone know how long it take

My partner visa was issued 3 months ago.

what does means of (Referred to a case officer to determine if further health is required)

Then 22/07/2013 information received,

Because i have my medical before i applied application

can anyone tell me please

thanks

Edited by ricballi

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%] Application fee received [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%] View your receipt details [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 4][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%] Referred to a case officer to determine if further health is required [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%]22/07/2013 [/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Information received [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

This is my 457 visa dependent offshore application ,have not heard anything now 3 weeks does anyone know how long it take

My partner visa was issued 3 months ago.

what does means of (Referred to a case officer to determine if further health is required)

Then 22/07/2013 information received,

Because i have my medical before i applied application

can anyone tell me please

thanks

hi did u apply after ur hubbys visa approval or u guy applied for visa together Wat country u applied applying from n did u hire a mig agent

hi did u apply after ur hubbys visa approval or u guy applied for visa together Wat country u applied applying from n did u hire a mig agent

Yes her visa was approved 3 months ago and she did hire a agent in Australia and was lodged in Australia but offshore application

Thanks for that

i was just wondering what does meaning of Information received ?

what kind of IMMI received information?do you have idea?

thanks

hi it means that info they were after is now received for an example they were reuiring your medicals . even u send it with the application the have to update that they need it and they know its In the file so after checking they update the info stating the information received . so if they need anything further they will send you an email. so have patience give it some time coz of 1000s of application are waiting that's y its taking time. have fun n u will receive an email one day soon as u wake up in the morning.

Hi all!

After abit of toing and froing between my employer and the case officer about my salary, my visa has finally been granted today!! :D . Finger's crossed they are picking up speed again with everything now following the changes, and everyone else gets their visas soon also!

x

Congrats katie! Fingers crossed I'm not far behind you!! Hope you get settled and ur very happy. All the waiting seems worth it now!! Fingers crossed for everyone else :)

Still no news for me!! Not sure what the hold up is with your visa it seems such a long time!! Very unfair to keep waiting, I've been waiting since June and already feel like pulling my hair out! Never did I expect to still be waiting especially when you read storys of people having recieved grants in under 2 weeks!! How long have you been waiting now week wise?? Really hope you big recieve grants soon, hopefully Monday as its now Friday very doubtful ppl will recieve grants over the weekend? That's a point do case officers work weekends does anyone know? Best of luck everyone!!! Xx

My CO asked for more info then went on holiday for 3 weeks grr. so i have spoken dirrectly to her team leader, who assured me they now had everything they required from my paperwork and that its just my medical holdng things up. my meds were finalised by the panel doc on the 8th july and didnt get to the person who needs to look at them at global health till last friday, all results were fine as i got copies, so whats the hold up, do they look at them and then put it to one side to look at again later, i emailed again last night for another update and lo and behold no reply again, so im going to ring again sunday night.

I doubt they work over weekends. In my experience is they only work Wednesdays and Thursdays cause those are the days when I normally receive emails.

I think I'm near 9 weeks. I've seen grant in 6 days!

I really hope we gonna get good news Monday !

Guys they normally work 2 or 3 days a week max

I'm not sure why your applications are taking so long. My 457 was submitted with all relevant paperwork July 22 and was approved with visa 2 days later, even I was shocked how quickly it was, especially seeing on here the amount of time it's taking... Probably not what you want to here but I thought I would at least mention. Hope everyone's gets sorted soon.

I'm not sure why your applications are taking so long. My 457 was submitted with all relevant paperwork July 22 and was approved with visa 2 days later, even I was shocked how quickly it was, especially seeing on here the amount of time it's taking... Probably not what you want to here but I thought I would at least mention. Hope everyone's gets sorted soon.

Can you tell me your occupation and location?

I'm getting a little disheartened at the minute. According to my employer my visa was applied for 3 weeks ago but I've never been given a tracking number or anything to track it myself. I've not been asked for payment so I'm really unsure as to what's going on. My contract in the uk ran out in July and I didn't want to apply for a new job as I was hoping to be in australia a few weeks later. Now I'm not sure what to do!

I'm getting a little disheartened at the minute. According to my employer my visa was applied for 3 weeks ago but I've never been given a tracking number or anything to track it myself. I've not been asked for payment so I'm really unsure as to what's going on. My contract in the uk ran out in July and I didn't want to apply for a new job as I was hoping to be in australia a few weeks later. Now I'm not sure what to do!

You normally need to pay when you lodge. Did you agree that they will pay your visa fee as part of sponsorship?

Just send them an email and ask.

You normally need to pay when you lodge. Did you agree that they will pay your visa fee as part of sponsorship?

Just send them an email and ask.

We didn't agree that they'd pay but they said they'd ask for my payment details when they were needed, I have emailed but had no response for about a week but the last time we spoke they said it'd take approx 2 weeks ...