457 Visa Timeline - June 2013 [Sydney]

jDv

Not sure i understand that, hopefully someone can help you, I'm thinking you have to have a chest X-ray an then get it sent off? Not sure sorry I'm not much help!

Yea not really sure Wat they mean probably consult a migration agent. Sorry this one is pretty confusing.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to chubbs75

Guys i have quick question i got a update

Organise your health examinations

what that means becz there is option to click

Client Declaration about Chest X-Ray report something about eMedical Client

but there is coming 17/08/2013 Health requirements finalised

i dont understand what to o

please help me do i hve to clink on Client Declaration ans submit ?

thanks

hey did u find out wat it is . and have u sent the xrays or wats going on. where is everyone I think every one has got grants that's y everyone Is lost

All of our paperwork was lodged on 26/06. We are onshore with 457, trying to change to new employer, who is not existing sponsor, OH can't work until all granted. MA has only just tried to get it expedited but no word yet. Have applied for a password using the TRN the MA had on some correspondence.

How long does DIAC take to send back that password anyone? Would be really grateful for some feedback on this please! :confused:

We are 8 weeks on Wednesday with not a word. It's very confusing when some nominations / applications etc are being granted in days, and we are waiting onshore, for transfer, with no news.

Thanks to anyone with any useful input.

All of our paperwork was lodged on 26/06. We are onshore with 457, trying to change to new employer, who is not existing sponsor, OH can't work until all granted. MA has only just tried to get it expedited but no word yet. Have applied for a password using the TRN the MA had on some correspondence.

How long does DIAC take to send back that password anyone? Would be really grateful for some feedback on this please! :confused:

We are 8 weeks on Wednesday with not a word. It's very confusing when some nominations / applications etc are being granted in days, and we are waiting onshore, for transfer, with no news.

Thanks to anyone with any useful input.

Hi,

I'm in similar situation, but offshore. MA told that DIAC has asked not to follow up before 8 weeks passed.

I'm checking status of visa only with TRN and passport details on https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

I'm not aware of a password? But maybe I'm tracking on the wrong site.

Good luck and finger crossed to get news quickly!!

hey did u find out wat it is . and have u sent the xrays or wats going on. where is everyone I think every one has got grants that's y everyone Is lost

Heyy i m not lost still here,

so what is happened my date od birth is wrong on E medical .as i already done my medical 2 month ago .IMMI have not receive or they can not check it.my MA said dont worried will be fine ,but i m stressing:arghh: out to be honest

here is quick post my details

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%]

[/TD]

[TD=width: 10%] [/TD]

[TD=width: 15%] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 18/07/2013 [/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Application received - processing commenced [/TD]

[TD=width: 15%][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%] Application fee received [/TD]

[TD=width: 15%]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 16/08/2013 [/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Application being processed further [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%] View your receipt details [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 4]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 22/07/2013 [/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Information received

[/TD]

[TD=width: 15%][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 12/08/2013 [/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Information received [/TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 17/08/2013 [/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Health requirements finalised [/TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%] Chest X-Ray report required [/TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%] Organise your health examinations

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 4] On 17/08/2013 saying health requirement finalised but still showing that XRay required on 18/7/2013

and when i clink on organise health examination there my DOB is wrong,also there is Referral Letter saying take this with your medical and now i dont know what to do,but i already booked X Ray in case i need to do

can anyone help

thanks

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Quick question can i contact IMMI send email on my behalf or not a good idea about medical

Quick question can i contact IMMI send email on my behalf or not a good idea about medical

Sorry for being late, look don't stres it's not ur mistake if u showed ur correct if with right DOB u ok n u can call immi not an issue they just normal employees like anyone , don't be scared most of them are really kool. Tell them Wat has happened n ask Wat u need to know. In this way u won't regret later. Better to ask than regretting later. Best of luck.

Sorry for being late, look don't stres it's not ur mistake if u showed ur correct if with right DOB u ok n u can call immi not an issue they just normal employees like anyone , don't be scared most of them are really kool. Tell them Wat has happened n ask Wat u need to know. In this way u won't regret later. Better to ask than regretting later. Best of luck.

THanks jazz for reply back

the thing is my partner already got a 457 visa 3 month ago , i m dependent on my partner visa .

will call tomorrow or call to MA first

thanks

THanks jazz for reply back

the thing is my partner already got a 457 visa 3 month ago , i m dependent on my partner visa .

will call tomorrow or call to MA first

thanks

best thing is get ur agent to inform c/o abt the situation as if u call immi u won't b able to talk to c:o u can contact him/her via email. So sit in front of ur agent n make him send the mail

19th makes it full 2 months since my file was opened n I was requested medicals 2 months no news. Feel like throwing d fone in d bin . Always checking status. Getting pissed off.

2 months it's an awfully long time to finalise medical results. When was the last time you spoke to CO? Finalisation should occur within 2 weeks MAX...

2 months it's an awfully long time to finalise medical results. When was the last time you spoke to CO? Finalisation should occur within 2 weeks MAX...

I never spoke to co my lawyer spoke to him or her. I was told by my lawyer case officer clearly indicated that he / she is v happy witht file submit ur medicals and done.

since then no answer I spoke to lawyer , lawyers reckon it s good to wait rather than disturbing them . as they busy with files.

Hi all,

Im new to this forum, nice to meet u guys and girls

Same situation here as Jazzcrave.:swoon::swoon::swoon:I have emailed with the lawyer three days before, they also suggest me to wait rather than contact the CO for the update.

I got my application submitted on 28/6/2013 for the 457 (to Perth), medical (xray screeening) done on 8/7 and result finalized on 9/7. After that, no further updated received. (they told me i got a CO , but the status of my application just up to the " Further medical results received "

It gonna be the 8th weeks:arghh::arghh::arghh:, my wife and me also start struggling now.

I never spoke to co my lawyer spoke to him or her. I was told by my lawyer case officer clearly indicated that he / she is v happy witht file submit ur medicals and done.

since then no answer I spoke to lawyer , lawyers reckon it s good to wait rather than disturbing them . as they busy with files.

Hi all,

Im new to this forum, nice to meet u guys and girls

Same situation here as Jazzcrave.:swoon::swoon::swoon:I have emailed with the lawyer three days before, they also suggest me to wait rather than contact the CO for the update.

I got my application submitted on 28/6/2013 for the 457 (to Perth), medical (xray screeening) done on 8/7 and result finalized on 9/7. After that, no further updated received. (they told me i got a CO , but the status of my application just up to the " Further medical results received "

It gonna be the 8th weeks:arghh::arghh::arghh:, my wife and me also start struggling now.

Welcome to the site, I only joined last week. My application been in since 11th July, just starting to get some response.

I'm 10 and counting!! I've submitted further information that they required and my tracking has now updated to information recieved so just waiting for the next stage!! Any indication of what that could be anyone? Good luck everyone :)

I would also say you are nearly their, looks like its taking about 10 weeks.