June lodged 190 Visa

jodi

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true... Be great if we all get our grants together...

Keep us posted. If one us get a grant the others should not be far behind.

I have an email from my CO this morning stating that my health has been received and is awaiting assessment and that I should ask for status by 18 Sept if I did not hear from him by that date.

Edited by Mirwais

I have an email from my CO this morning stating that my health has been received and is under assessment and that I should ask for status by 18 Sept if I did not hear from him by that date.

fingers crossed for you Mirwais :)

Edited by ns023
none

Congratulations nic1171!

I have an email from my CO this morning stating that my health has been received and is awaiting assessment and that I should ask for status by 18 Sept if I did not hear from him by that date.

I've read somewhere and this is just the proof: if any additional document is needed, CO sends a request and reopens the case 28 days later. So, we may be in for a long wait :(. Our only hope is that there have been a bit less applications lately and that DIAC is not that busy...

Great... So you are almost there.... Will keep my fingers crossed for you...

subclass 190 WA CO Adelaide team 6

Visa lodged on 11 June

request for PCC & MED on 15 July

MED and PCC submitted on 5 August

Form 1221 submitted on 2 August for additional newborn baby (daughter )

MED for newborn baby 15 August

further PCC for my back home on 17 August

my country PCC submitted on 20 August

when VISA GRAAAAANT going to be issued ? PLEASEEEEE ADVISE IF YOU KNOW

Best regards to all of you

subclass 190 WA CO Adelaide team 6

Visa lodged on 11 June

request for PCC & MED on 15 July

MED and PCC submitted on 5 August

Form 1221 submitted on 2 August for additional newborn baby (daughter )

MED for newborn baby 15 August

further PCC for my back home on 17 August

my country PCC submitted on 20 August

when VISA GRAAAAANT going to be issued ? PLEASEEEEE ADVISE IF YOU KNOW

Best regards to all of you

Hi Ahmed,

I too have a 7 months old daughter...can you please tell me what were the medicals done for your new born baby?

Hi all,

Just an update from me as I've been off for a while on hols! We got a CO on 30th July, the first day of our hol! Asked for medicals and PCC and also further work referencing and tax info (apparently we needed 8 years worth!). Medicals were this morning and PCC is 'in the post' I hope! Just working on the references - but no rush as the CO is on holiday for a month!!! It will all be submitted by the time he returns so fingers crossed for a quick decision in mid September!

Congrats to Nic and anyone else that's got that Golden Ticket since I was last here.

@ Miroslav and Mirwais.

Got to work this morning. Thought I would check my e-mails on my phone. And to my surprise there it was. My GOLDEN TICKET.Could not wait to get home to tell u guys .

Hell ya. I'm of to OZ soon. The rest of u will be blessed soon with a GRANT. :biggrin:

@ Miroslav and Mirwais.

Got to work this morning. Thought I would check my e-mails on my phone. And to my surprise there it was. My GOLDEN TICKET.Could not wait to get home to tell u guys .

Hell ya. I'm of to OZ soon. The rest of u will be blessed soon with a GRANT. :biggrin:

Congratulations Stephen1!!! Excellent news! I wish you all the best on your new journey.

Every morning I turn on my phone hoping for that all important e-mail, but it hasn't shown up thus far. If DIAC sticks to your timeline, I should get a grant in the first half of September... A bit later than I hoped for.

Congratulations Stephen1!!! Excellent news! I wish you all the best on your new journey.

Every morning I turn on my phone hoping for that all important e-mail, but it hasn't shown up thus far. If DIAC sticks to your timeline, I should get a grant in the first half of September... A bit later than I hoped for.

congrats Miroslav , your applications typical to mine I hope to get it soon

best wishes

@ Miroslav and Mirwais.

Wow... Congrats... Thats great news... Its our turn soooon....