June lodged 190 Visa

jodi

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah . Everyone ends up filling the form or being requested to fill it out by the co .

This form is for future reference or somethin.. It's like a formal declaration of personal details provided to the DIAC or a third time during your visa application process .

submitted all docs for partner points, those who these points, you need only proof life with your partner from application date 189 till date you asked for proof from CO,, great...

Hope decision soon, migration agent said after docs submitted you get decision in matther 1-2 days if you submit same day as CO ask you,, if next day or so in 15 days. Hope this all is true,....

Wish all luck too, FRIDAY MONDAY coming guys,, you know thats the most GRANT DAYS!!!

From india

1 likes received

Hi Frirnds

Today morning i got mail from GSM adelide team2 case officer notification based on my 190 application which was sent 26th of June.Thanks mates

Regards

Jamshi

All documents send and finished the medical today. Medical will only be uploaded on Monday, because tomorrow is a public holiday.:arghh:......Only thing to do now is wait..... Hopefully not for to long.

For the rest who is still waiting on CO. Hang in there. Once you get one things will go smoother.

Skill Assesment 29 May 2013 - VIC Sponsorship 05 June 2013 - EOI submitted 06 June 2013 - Invitation 07 June 2013 - Visa Lodged 12 June 2013 - CO 25 July - PCC 03 August 2013 - Medical 12 August - Grant - Can't wait anymore......

Hi all! After receiving positive skills assessment in April and WA state sponsorship in May, wife and I have lodged visa 190 in June. We've uploaded all the documents requested by the online form on 17/6 bar police checks and medicals. The PCs were uploaded in early July. The CO from Adelaide team 6 contacted us on 16/7 asking only for health reports. We've finished medicals on 23/7 and are waiting ever since. The medicals aren't listed on evisa website as received, nor have we heard from the CO. I know times differ from country to country, but more than two weeks for medicals to be sent (electronically) is too much for me. I've run of nails to bite :).

Btw, almost half the documents we've uploaded are still marked as required, despite being shown in the uploaded file list.

Congrats ivetka233....:biggrin:

Skill Assesment 29 May 2013 - VIC Sponsorship 05 June 2013 - EOI submitted 06 June 2013 - Invitation 07 June 2013 - Visa Lodged 12 June 2013 - CO 25 July - PCC 03 August 2013 - Medical 12 August - Grant - Can't wait anymore...... Edited by Stephen1