June lodged 190 Visa

jodi

I've seen loads of people asked for passport sized photos! It doesn't request or recommend them on our portal but I might just upload some anyway! I seem to be uploading something new every day!

Also need to try and work out how to make a signature - we lodged on 27 June 2013 and waiting for CO.

hi mate..

i have lodged my 190 application on 26th of June, no CO assigned yet..what about your case?

regards

jamshi

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a week since I uploaded requested info from CO and no word yet, web states they should respond within 7 days so will email tonight to try and find out how much longer, dont want to hassle them but getting restless just want my visa :chatterbox:

Its a week since I uploaded requested info from CO and no word yet, web states they should respond within 7 days so will email tonight to try and find out how much longer, dont want to hassle them but getting restless just want my visa :chatterbox:

Hopefully shouldnt be long for you now, have u a job lined up yet or applied for many from here?

Hopefully shouldnt be long for you now, have u a job lined up yet or applied for many from here?

I emailed one agency that were doing interviews in Manchester for aged care facility, was invited for interview but they couldnt say what position or even what state the vacancies would be in so have declined interview. Im only interested in Gold Coast maybe Brisbane so once I have visa and booked flights I'll send CV to local agencies. Im hoping to go early Sept so time is pushing on!

I emailed one agency that were doing interviews in Manchester for aged care facility, was invited for interview but they couldnt say what position or even what state the vacancies would be in so have declined interview. Im only interested in Gold Coast maybe Brisbane so once I have visa and booked flights I'll send CV to local agencies. Im hoping to go early Sept so time is pushing on!

ooo not long then, reading others timelines i dont think you will be waiting much longer, you sorting accommodation from here for your arrival?.......ahhhh hope it all goes well for you Nic i bet your getting excited now :biggrin:

ooo not long then, reading others timelines i dont think you will be waiting much longer, you sorting accommodation from here for your arrival?.......ahhhh hope it all goes well for you Nic i bet your getting excited now :biggrin:

Excited nervous terrified! Looking at booking through airbnb for first month till i explore various areas, schools job options that kind of thing! When you hoping to be there Tina?

Excited nervous terrified! Looking at booking through airbnb for first month till i explore various areas, schools job options that kind of thing! When you hoping to be there Tina?

hope u update us when your there, im sure all will eventually settle after a month or so, i think main thing is knowing where your going to be living and getting use to the area. Im hoping early next year so a while yet, got to apply for visa yet, but pretty organised but im sure time will pass as it has already hehe x

Its scary since time flies and how life changes during that time. Its 2 years since we started thinking about it and Ive since split from my partner but I wasnt going to let my dream go so just me and my son going now!

If theres anything I can help with just shout!

Its scary since time flies and how life changes during that time. Its 2 years since we started thinking about it and Ive since split from my partner but I wasnt going to let my dream go so just me and my son going now!

If theres anything I can help with just shout!

ahhh good on ya NIC.............AND YES I WILL SHOUT HAHA xx

5 weeks today for us, the wait is driving me insane. Surely we will get a case officer soon as I can't keep my fingers and toes crossed much longer.

Hi guys we are also part of the June lodgement gang! we lodged on 25th June, and like most of you, waiting patiently on co!!!! feel like the last 18 months have been one big waiting game!!!

Congrat's to those of you who have co and visa grant :) great news!

we will hear something soon.......... :wink:xx

Hi guys we are also part of the June lodgement gang! we lodged on 25th June, and like most of you, waiting patiently on co!!!! feel like the last 18 months have been one big waiting game!!!

Congrat's to those of you who have co and visa grant :) great news!

we will hear something soon.......... :wink:xx

hi im also aplied 26th of June and still no CO assigned.our time is fast approaching as its been 5 weeks already.So guys please update if anyone got CO notificarion.

did you have much interaction with the co nic1171 ie name, timescales or are they a bit blunt as my agent has informed me they are?

hi she hasnt repsonded so unable to give you an idea of 'tone' of email. However site does state emails should be responded to within 7working days which is why i would have thought I would have heard after the email I sent with the required documents last week hence the email querying if everything in order. I will update folks when I hear back, think will have to wait till Monday now

Hi guys and gals. I logged my visa on the 12th June 2013. Got our CO on the 25th July 2013 for 190 for Victoria. He requested that I e-mail him the docs as there was a IT problem and he could not access my docs on e-visa.

I've got one problem.I cannot log onto e-medical to do my health assessment. Has anyone not done the health declaration before logging there visa. As I did not do the health declaration before logging my visa. But have read on the DIAC that you should not do it after you have logged the visa, Is the client Id My CO sent me the HAP number or will they specify the HAP number.

I have contacted my CO. And I'm still waiting.

Any advice?

Hi guys and gals. I logged my visa on the 12th June 2013. Got our CO on the 25th July 2013 for 190 for Victoria. He requested that I e-mail him the docs as there was a IT problem and he could not access my docs on e-visa.

I've got one problem.I cannot log onto e-medical to do my health assessment. Has anyone not done the health declaration before logging there visa. As I did not do the health declaration before logging my visa. But have read on the DIAC that you should not do it after you have logged the visa, Is the client Id My CO sent me the HAP number or will they specify the HAP number.

I have contacted my CO. And I'm still waiting.

Any advice?

I got mine done before and was asked for the TRN which is allocated when visa is lodged