June lodged 190 Visa

jodi

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Faisalzone, how did you do your medicals before CO? Thanks.

Booked in an appointment with Medibank for immigration medical with HIV test. And provided them with my TRN from application. And then medibank sent off the results to immigration... and when the CO was allocated, he got all the documents... I also did the PCC for overseas and Australia beforehand as well...

Mirwais... do you know when the baby is due to be born?
Hi all,Well woke up this morning with the usual excitment of checking my emails to get dissapointed that i have heard nothing, however this morning i had an email with our Visa Grant couldn't believe it our time line for wasILETS 23/03/13Skill Assessment Apllied for 25/03/13 (Heavy Diesel Mechanic)Sucessfull skills assessment 04/06/13(Heavy Diesel Mechanic)EOI SUBMITTED 28/06/13 with WA SSVisa applied for 28/06/13Police checks 15/7/13Medicals 19/8/13Grant 30/8/13We only had one email from the CO asking us to confirm some info during the whole process. We didn't use an agent and have done it all on our own.Good luck to everyone won't be much longer i'm sure.

Police check arrived yesterday! Emailed it to co yesterday afternoon!! Received e mail at 8 am this morning!!....visa is GRANTED!!!!!!!!! :) jumping for joy!! Xx

wonderful

congrats Jgal wish you the best in your new home Kangaroo Land

pls pray for us to get it next week

regards,

Archived