June lodged 190 Visa

jodi

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Police check arrived yesterday! Emailed it to co yesterday afternoon!! Received e mail at 8 am this morning!!....visa is GRANTED!!!!!!!!! :) jumping for joy!! Xx

Congrats, submitted my police checks today so hopefully hear some news end of next week!

Congratulations! What's your timeline?

Would need to check with hubby dates for full timeline, however, I can tell you, we lodged visa on 25/6/13, co assigned 09/8/13, medicals completed 26/8/13, medicals uploaded 31/8/13, police checks uploaded 05/09/13 visa GRANTED 06/09/13!!! Full process has taken us around 18 months! Xx

really frustrated a lot due to the CO slow process

Mates hope for everyone to hear someone get his Visa this week

+1

I believe slow process is due to more applications than usual being submitted because of July price rise. Only a few of us are left, though: Mirwais, you, me and one more guy...

I'm expecting a grant this week if DIAC sticks to timelines of others. Nothing today, though...

+1

I believe slow process is due to more applications than usual being submitted because of July price rise. Only a few of us are left, though: Mirwais, you, me and one more guy...

I'm expecting a grant this week if DIAC sticks to timelines of others. Nothing today, though...

Hi Miroslav,

I wish that we can get our Visa Grant this week but I dont think so ,However, we have no other option only to wait for the CO to clear our VISA.

I noticed that your applications for the documents are typically to mine so we hope to get the visa together same time.

I stay in Dubai and my visa is subclass 190 handling by the GSM Adelaide.

bye

Congrats!!!! It is really a great feeling... Enjoy

Stephen 1,

What does it mean - MEDICAL UPLOADED 16 AUGUST?

We've been to e-clinic for medical examination on 29 August, we didn't receive any docs to send to DIAC and we have still info that our medical examination is requested. Did you get any confirmation that DIAC receive your medical result?

Grateful for any reply :-)

Stephen 1,

What does it mean - MEDICAL UPLOADED 16 AUGUST?

We've been to e-clinic for medical examination on 29 August, we didn't receive any docs to send to DIAC and we have still info that our medical examination is requested. Did you get any confirmation that DIAC receive your medical result?

Grateful for any reply :-)

Hi,

I've read somewhere that the CO doesn't update the status when the medical is received via the electronic system from the clinics so you can't tell if they've got it! Our clinic said it would take about 2 weeks to get to the CO - one week for the doctor in the UK to upload it, then it goes to another panel doctor in Sydney for review before being sent to the CO via whatever means they get it!

I guess we just have to hope they've arrived - ours were on 24th Aug and ours also still states 'requested'.

Hi,

I've read somewhere that the CO doesn't update the status when the medical is received via the electronic system from the clinics so you can't tell if they've got it! Our clinic said it would take about 2 weeks to get to the CO - one week for the doctor in the UK to upload it, then it goes to another panel doctor in Sydney for review before being sent to the CO via whatever means they get it!

I guess we just have to hope they've arrived - ours were on 24th Aug and ours also still states 'requested'.

I wish you luck !!!

Please let me know when you get the visa.

Would need to check with hubby dates for full timeline, however, I can tell you, we lodged visa on 25/6/13, co assigned 09/8/13, medicals completed 26/8/13, medicals uploaded 31/8/13, police checks uploaded 05/09/13 visa GRANTED 06/09/13!!! Full process has taken us around 18 months! Xx

congratulations jgal :)

I really do not know how to find out when the results are uploaded, but when the "organise health examinations" in the evisa account turns into "No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship", they are cleared by DIAC. Despite of ours being cleared, in the document list above they are still marked as requested, but I don't pay much attention to that list. I've uploaded everything listed, but many items are still marked as required. The CO, though, had only asked for medicals.

I really do not know how to find out when the results are uploaded, but when the "organise health examinations" in the evisa account turns into "No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship", they are cleared by DIAC. Despite of ours being cleared, in the document list above they are still marked as requested, but I don't pay much attention to that list. I've uploaded everything listed, but many items are still marked as required. The CO, though, had only asked for medicals.

we share similar timeline for medicals..mine was auto referred on 19 july and cleared on 4 th of september..however its my 11th week running and no CO yet..applied 2.5 months ago...everything frontloaded, PCC, meds, Form 80 etc.

we share similar timeline for medicals..mine was auto referred on 19 july and cleared on 4 th of september..however its my 11th week running and no CO yet..applied 2.5 months ago...everything frontloaded, PCC, meds, Form 80 etc.

Hi,

How do you know if your meds have been referred? I've checked the e visa this morning to find that husband's and daughter's have cleared but mine is still down as requested! I've heard nothing about referral so am wondering why mine's not changed and if I've been referred but don't know about it!?

Then I suppose you won't be contacted by CO at all, your next step is a visa grant. When exactly have you lodged your application, in June or July?

Hi,

How do you know if your meds have been referred? I've checked the e visa this morning to find that husband's and daughter's have cleared but mine is still down as requested! I've heard nothing about referral so am wondering why mine's not changed and if I've been referred but don't know about it!?

Well, that's how I find out if my medical's been referred!!!!! E-mail from CO this morning. However they are not told why - so I'm referred with no reason which is a nightmare. Also the Medical Referral Team are only working on 30th July right now, so looks like a wait of at least 6 weeks.

no feedback so far and I found out that in the application for the main applicant written requested .

do you know about the CO whether they are update their system or not?

i finished exactly 3 months since I logded my visa !!!!!! now waiting for the golden email.

can someone advise

Nope, my predictions were wrong :(. I'm thinking about writing to the CO soon...
hi ahmed ;

I am hazem living also in uae Al-ain

visa 190 chemist NSW

CO assigned 20-07

all papers including PCC and Medical sent 14-08 exept mywife IELTS sent 03-09

nothing till now.

dreaming of the golden e- mail to be soon

hope we could contact

I will inform if any changes happened.

Thanks

Hi Miroslav,

I wish that we can get our Visa Grant this week but I dont think so ,However, we have no other option only to wait for the CO to clear our VISA.

I noticed that your applications for the documents are typically to mine so we hope to get the visa together same time.

I stay in Dubai and my visa is subclass 190 handling by the GSM Adelaide.

bye

Hi Ahmed

I am hazem living also in uae Al-ain

visa 190 chemist NSW

CO assigned 20-07

all papers including PCC and Medical sent 14-08 exept mywife IELTS sent 03-09

nothing till now.

dreaming of the golden e- mail to be soon

hope we could contact

I will inform if any changes happened.

Thanks

Archived