June lodged 190 Visa

jodi

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, UMA / Mirwais! give your status please....

No, still awaiting grant........ wrote to CO n got the below reply from the head of the team :(

Thank you for your email.

We are seeking to process your application as soon as possible. You will appreciate, however, that all non-citizens applying for visas to enter Australia are considered on an individual basis and against legal requirements set out in Australia's migration legislation. This often includes requirements that all applicants undertake and meet checks that are undertaken by other agencies, which takes a considerable amount of time.

The timing for completion of the checks varies from one case to another depending on individual circumstances. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for the finalisation of your application.

You can be assured that the Department of Immigration and Citizenship staff will do all they can to ensure that your application is finalised as quickly as possible.

Dear Uma,

I feel you are very upset with the reply that you got from team 6 but to let you know that you are not the only one who is under security check nowadays .My case similar to you and having the same CO team 6

you know what I have been doing now not care to check the system and enjoy read all the threads in the forum only so enjoy and we may get our visa soon

• 2 weeks later...
thank you mirwais and hope that we grant the visa soon rather than to wait for so long

pray for us please

I sent a mail to my case officer n got the below reply :(

Thank you for your email. When an application is subject to external checking it can take anywhere from 6 to 18 months from the date the check commences to finalise it. Unfortunately the checking is undertaken by an external agency and therefore we are subject to their timeframes and procedures.

I will be following up on the status of your application on a regular basis to ensure it is being processed as soon as practicable.* You will be contacted if we require additional information to process your application.

Not yet ... My agent will send an email within a day or two.

That's really bad UMA, how they can do that! i guess there was anyone else in may or june thread, who got the same msg but i am not sure that he got the grant yet or not ....

Do you know of anyone whom is subject to external review that got their grant early? It's driving me crazy!