June lodged 190 Visa

jodi

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks alot Mirslav for such an encouraging reply... can you please advise when should i send next email to my CO?... what should be the time interval between two follow ups & what was in your case??? plz share!

The interval is four weeks. That's four weeks after you've taken any action or after their last reply. Take a look at some dates from my timeline: MEDICALS 23/07/2013 & 22/08/2013, VISA GRANT 24/09/2013 . I've had the first round of medical checks on 23/07/2013. Four weeks later, I received the call from IOM telling me they'd made a mistake and that I needed to undergo more tests, which I did the next day - on 22/08/2013. Another four weeks passed, nothing happened, I wrote that e-mail and on 24/09/2013 I received a visa. So, whatever goes wrong prolongs your wait for about a month :(. It's strange, though, that you've had no feedback since 07/09/2013. I don't know why they're keeping you in the dark.

Hi All,

My Visa Granted today!!!!! Feel so happy.......

Thanks to all for all the encouraging words.

Congratulations Uma! Good luck to you too!

You know what? The guy from Nigeria could have been right, they may use alphabetical order - after T for Tasneem comes U for Uma :).

Thanks Mislav for always encouraging & helping me whenever i needed... yes! see u in WA :-) i have planned to move in Jan 2014.

I'm moving in January as well - no use of looking for a job just before or during holidays... So you see, you didn't loose anything because of this wait. Apart from a few nerves :).

Congratulations Uma! Good luck to you too!

You know what? The guy from Nigeria could have been right, they may use alphabetical order - after T for Tasneem comes U for Uma :).

That guy was not from Nigeria ... it was me mirslav, who told this hidden reality behind grant sequence, I heard this from my brother in USA :-)

That guy was not from Nigeria ... it was me mirslav, who told this hidden reality behind grant sequence, I heard this from my brother in USA :-)

First of all I would like to congratulate my visa friends Uma and Tasneem for their grants today. REALLY happy to feel thier happiness when you got the visa. and I wish for me to grant the visa after you.

very very very happy for both of you Uma and Tasneem

Guys dont leave the forum please keep in touch untill i get the visa

congrats,congrats congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats Bro

A

First of all I would like to congratulate my visa friends Uma and Tasneem for their grants today. REALLY happy to feel thier happiness when you got the visa. and I wish for me to grant the visa after you.

very very very happy for both of you Uma and Tasneem

congrats,congrats congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats Bro

A

dont worry we will close this thread together after your visa grant... wish you good luck.

Don't worry, Tasneem has even opened another account, as a Nigerian ;), so there'll be even more people here :).

And since you're the only one left, you'll get it very soon! Now that they've finished with all the others, you've got several COs looking at your files :).

It's just around the corner, don't loose faith!

Edited by Miroslav

Don't worry, Tasneem has even opened another account, as a Nigerian ;), so there'll be even more people here :).

And since you're the only one left, you'll get it very soon! Now that they've finished with all the others, you've got several COs looking at your files :).

It's just around the corner, don't loose faith!

Thanks Tasneem, Miroslav for your feelings and wish to grant the visa soon

As always praying for your quick grant:) mate rest assured we will be here till your grant . All the best.

Thank you Uma,

definitely we will be in touch till i grant the visa your regular communication with me are encouraging me to survive or else really i am dying since the AUS is my family dram to settle over there.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks alot to you UMA, TASNEEM & MIROSLAV

We're here for you, mate ;). You've had harder steps in this process, waiting is easy, believe me. What's more, they'll have to finish with your case 'till 11/12/13, so you should book your plane tickets - but don't buy them yet!

I wish that to get the visa by coming December 2013...... I will follow your advice

thanks

Hi everybody. I am Mian from Pakistan. I have a PhD degree from Germany but the certificate is in German language. Although I have the translated copy from a registered translating company, I want to know that does VATESSES accept a German doctorate degree in German language? Second question is about its validity that is will i giet complete 20 points for my PhD degree completed last year. I also have now one year experience in my field.

Best regards

Hi everybody. I am Mian from Pakistan. I have a PhD degree from Germany but the certificate is in German language. Although I have the translated copy from a registered translating company, I want to know that does VATESSES accept a German doctorate degree in German language? Second question is about its validity that is will i giet complete 20 points for my PhD degree completed last year. I also have now one year experience in my field.*190 Visa applicants (Waiting for CO)

Best regards

I guess you have to check in another forum where all migration experts are. Please register in expat forum, under topic : 190 visa applicants waiting for CO. You may get some great advice. All the best.

• 2 weeks later...