June lodged 190 Visa

jodi

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know of anyone whom is subject to external review that got their grant early? It's driving me crazy!

Hi Uma,my application has also been subject to external checks,don't know since when same commenced though.

Pls am trying to determine the reason for subjecting applications to external checks and the major reason we have discovered is age,that is, any applicant from 35 years and above are subjected to security checks.

For example, I am 37,I will like to know your age to enable us further assess our hypothesis on this subject.

Thank you.

Hi Uma,my application has also been subject to external checks,don't know since when same commenced though.

Pls am trying to determine the reason for subjecting applications to external checks and the major reason we have discovered is age,that is, any applicant from 35 years and above are subjected to security checks.

For example, I am 37,I will like to know your age to enable us further assess our hypothesis on this subject.

Thank you.

Hi Razaqng,

Im 38 years old. I knew I was subjected to Ex checks on 29th July.

Thanks

trying to determine the reason for subjecting applications to external checks and the major reason we have discovered is age,that is, any applicant from 35 years and above are subjected to security checks.

I am 37 and did not have any external checks.

I am 37 and did not have any external checks.

How did you know your application was not subjected to security checks?

It is possible they conducted it and got quick response from your country,because i could see your application took 3 months.Also it is possible you front loaded

your form80.

Cheers.

How did you know your application was not subjected to security checks?

It is possible they conducted it and got quick response from your country,because i could see your application took 3 months.Also it is possible you front loaded your form80.

I uploaded all needed documents on 17/06/2013 bar medicals and police checks. I would have received the visa in August if the emedical system had worked well. Moreover, it would be even faster if we submitted everything in June.

It's possible, of course, there were some checks that were finished quickly, but nobody notified us.

I am from Nigeria.Any reason for your question?

Hi guys , first it is very frustrated to get such email from Uma case officer

i am also about to be 40 yrs and I think this is the real reason but pls Uma don't lose your faith in god since we may get our sc clearance soon

my co is same Uma co team 6 and they refered my case to external check but I believe that razaqk has right that the given duration is timeframe only and not necessarily to be applicable to your case and you may get v soon

my dear bro don't worry you are not the only one who refer to the sc so please we have to encourage each other till we receive the grant

my bro Uma please don't be disappointed with the reply receive from your co

Hi guys , first it is very frustrated to get such email from Uma case officer

i am also about to be 40 yrs and I think this is the real reason but pls Uma don't lose your faith in god since we may get our sc clearance soon

my co is same Uma co team 6 and they refered my case to external check but I believe that razaqk has right that the given duration is timeframe only and not necessarily to be applicable to your case and you may get v soon

my dear bro don't worry you are not the only one who refer to the sc so please we have to encourage each other till we receive the grant

my bro Uma please don't be disappointed with the reply receive from your co

Thanks Ahmedhasan. Hopefully we all can get the grant soon.

We'll got my grant through today.

Applied 21st June

co : 24th august requested medicals ( done mid sept) + police checks.

uploaded PCC: 21/10

grant: 22/10

was waiting for a few things here before sending off the final documents. Applied from the uk. 189 independent.

We'll got my grant through today.

Applied 21st June

co : 24th august requested medicals ( done mid sept) + police checks.

uploaded PCC: 21/10

grant: 22/10

was waiting for a few things here before sending off the final documents. Applied from the uk. 189 independent.

Congratulations Sarahds, happy for you.

Hi everyone! any update??? i have heard from somewhere that they grant visas in albhabatical order with the name of applicants, i am not sure it is correct or not but just heard.... what your comments/observations over this.

Hi Tasneem,

Definitely its not the case. I've seen people with P , T getting grants within 2 month.

Hi everyone! any update??? i have heard from somewhere that they grant visas in albhabatical order with the name of applicants, i am not sure it is correct or not but just heard.... what your comments/observations over this.

Hi Bro, I dont think that the adelaide people follow the alphabetical way for their processing to the applicants cases

hope guys to receive update soon no other option only to wait it is matter of time

My agent mailed to my CO 10 days back for status update but my CO didnt reply yet.... normally how many days they require to reply a query??? plz advise!

First time I've written anything to my CO, he didn't reply at all. Although, I only asked for confirmation he received the documents I had sent. Second time, I received a visa grant the day after my e-mail.

First time I've written anything to my CO, he didn't reply at all. Although, I only asked for confirmation he received the documents I had sent. Second time, I received a visa grant the day after my e-mail.

Thanks alot Mirslav for such an encouraging reply... can you please advise when should i send next email to my CO?... what should be the time interval between two follow ups & what was in your case??? plz share!