visa 190 chemist NSW

CO assigned 20-07

all papers including PCC and Medical sent 14-08 exept mywife IELTS sent 03-09

nothing till now.

dreaming of the golden e- mail to be soon

hope we could contact

I will inform if any changes happened.

Thanks

hi, i am also chemist living is pakistan, 190 lodged on 20th June... keep posted for your updates

today Friday and this day is the lovely day for the CO since tomorrow weekend

so can we expect any good news from the CO?

if nothing we have to wait for one more week

if anyone granted let us know pleeeeeeease

It's Friday the 13th, so it wouldn't be good to receive the grant today :biggrin:. Anyway, be mindful of the time difference with Adelaide - at the time of your post they've already finished their working week.

It's Friday the 13th, so it wouldn't be good to receive the grant today :biggrin:. Anyway, be mindful of the time difference with Adelaide - at the time of your post they've already finished their working week.

Hi Miroslav,

Thanks but i know very well the time difference B/W Dubai and OZ

regards,

WISH YOU THE BEST

WISH YOU THE BEST

All the best to you too ahmedhasan! Still no visa for me today... Maybe I'm wrong, but I cannot recall anyone in this forum being granted a visa after last weekend elections. Can you? Maybe they've stopped or have slowed down the process until a new government is formed?

How many people in this thread are still left in getting their visa grant??

those who had applied in July, have started getting their grants....

Do you have your medicals clear, because I have my medical examination on 29/08 and I`m still waiting for having them lodged.

The good sign is that visa 190 grants have finally started again... We are waiting a bit longer probably because of 'high risk' countries we're from. Nevermind, don't loose faith people, we'll get our visas eventually.

@maya44usb Maybe your medicals were referred. Have you tried contacting your CO?

have you been undergone by external agency checks? I am too from high risk, Russia.

yes I received from my agent that they refer my case for further assessment and she told me that may take 3-4 months or some times 12 months but since they asked me for PCC and MED they wont take more than 4 months

waiting and patience

The good sign is that visa 190 grants have finally started again... We are waiting a bit longer probably because of 'high risk' countries we're from. Nevermind, don't loose faith people, we'll get our visas eventually.

@maya44usb Maybe your medicals were referred. Have you tried contacting your CO?

My CO said that she couldn't see the medical results yet. I know that they were sent by post and they've been in Health Centre in Sydney from 09/09.

have you been undergone by external agency checks? I am too from high risk, Russia.

No, at least not yet. Local Australian embassy contacted my company and checked the statements from the references I've uploaded. I don't know of any applicant here in Serbia that's been checked by an external agency. Visits to current workplaces by embassy staff have been the furthest DIAC had gone.

The status of my Medical has changed today to:

"No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship"

And soon after, I have email from MOC for full chest x-ray report and x-ray. I do not know why as i have already done so :(

Miroslav, Aus embassy in Moscow said that they do not take part in checks and verification. Aus and NZ embassies in Russia are unfriendly. I have own experience communication to NZ one and my mates told me the same about Aus one.

Not being able to perform checks probably has something to do with the size of your country :). That's why they outsorce it. Belgrade embassy is also not willing to give any information or advice on skilled migration, they refer all those with questions to immi website. But they do check, or at least that's what the person that checked my documents said she was from :).

My health exams status is the same since 28 June, but I still waiting.

External agency verification checks from 04/09/2013

Your medicals are obviously not the problem, it's that verification you mention. Has is ended and when? COs may reopen one's case up to 28 days upon receiving new information, so you may have to wait until October to get any news from DIAC :(.

And soon after, I have email from MOC for full chest x-ray report and x-ray. I do not know why as i have already done so :(

I know of a similar case from couple of years ago. After a girl had her X-ray examination, the technician told her there was a speck on her X-ray image caused by some blod vessel. He said that she may had to retake the test if the Australians objected and, like it is the case with you, she did have another one after a month.

Hi guys,

Just an update from me to close off this journey!!! Got the grant letter this morning - yippee......what a journey it has been since our first lodgement back in 2008! This 190 has gone from start to finish in less than 3 months - so surreal!

yes I received from my agent that they refer my case for further assessment and she told me that may take 3-4 months or some times 12 months but since they asked me for PCC and MED they wont take more than 4 months

waiting and patience

Hi Ahmedhasan, Im on the same boat as you. Applied on 14 June and was referred to External agency. And my co is from your same team. Everyday waking up with hope but nothing materialise so far... Just hoping for the Golden Mail. I wanted to reply you on expat forum but couldnt register. I saw a few members like Ben 10, Expatdude, Gtaark are all waiting for external review and their timeline is almost like us around May and June.

applied on 2 july, 190 visa SA State nominated, PCC, medicals (auto-cleared), Form 80 frontloaded not claiming work points, 11 weeks running no CO yet...pretty much frustrated

Hi Rocky, Was always reading and following your thread in expat forum but no chance to reply. Rest assure buddy, you will get Direct Grant soon!!

Archived