June lodged 190 Visa

jodi

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you know when a case is reviewed by external agency? And what exactly is reviewed? Skills?

Hi Miroslav, I wrote to my CO on 29th July n again on 9th Sept and she replied that its under external review n cant confirm the timeframe. What I understand from other members was that they will send to external security agents to check our records, not sure though.

Isn't all that info in the evisa account managed by the CO? Btw, mine is also from Adelaide Team 6.

Hi Miroslav /Um Singapore

I am visa 190 applied on 11 June handling by ADL team 6 too.hen my agent dropped them email on 17 September 2013 the respond was the approval subject to referral for further assessment and when I asked my agent they told that mostly for security check and may take 3-4 months.

Elsewhere in the other forum , I came to know that visa 190 maximum security check 6 months and 12 months for 189 so we have to encourage each other to be patient and wait for the grant let us keep in contact since you and I in the same boat.

Also, the agent told since you did the MED/PCC they will stick with the time frame of the validity of the PCC/MED.

Regards,

Isn't all that info in the evisa account managed by the CO? Btw, mine is also from Adelaide Team 6.

What I heard from other applicants is that sometimes the CO with be too busy with other cases so a reminder might help. I read about a few applicant who got grant right after sending email to CO. You should just try.

Hi Miroslav/Um Singapore ,

As per the agent statement that its normal nowadays to refer our case to further assessment specially for the Pakistani and Arab people.

So which country are you from?

I am from Iraq

I am from Serbia, that's a small country in the Balkans, Europe. We've had our fair share of troubles, but none in this century. We are required to fill out and sign a declaration on (non)participation in the wars, which I did in June. I was never in the armed forces, so I don't fear any security checks could endanger my application.

You can check what visa processing times are here: http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm .

Thanks Uma, I'll write to the CO over the weekend.

I am from Serbia, that's a small country in the Balkans, Europe. We've had our fair share of troubles, but none in this century. We are required to fill out and sign a declaration on (non)participation in the wars, which I did in June. I was never in the armed forces, so I don't fear any security checks could endanger my application.

You can check what visa processing times are here: http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm .

Thanks Uma, I'll write to the CO over the weekend.

Hi Miroslav,

thanks for your valued information and to let you know that the CO asked to signed one statutory declaration since my PCC in the home country not available. so typically the team 6 did with you what they done with me and they referred my case to a further assessment.

do not worry our visa have high priority cat 3 and maximum 6 months as written by them so do not be panic you find someone who has the same problem.

I believe that Um Singapore has the same problem if any.

keep in touch if you know somthing that may help our case

bye

Miroslav, this is an old system for 175, 176 visa subclass.

Thanks, I didn't know that. I found that link on http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/check-progress.htm , a page sent to me by the CO...

BTW, following my recent inquiry, I received an automatic response from DIAC in which they say:

"Please ensure that you include the following information in the subject line of all emails to DIAC:

• The applicant’s full name and date of birth

• Case officer’s name

• File reference number"

You need to write all those things in your subject if you want them to read your e-mail :). They also say that they don't acknowledge received documents, so don't hope for confirmation they've received anything...

Thanks, I didn't know that. I found that link on www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/check-progress.htm , a page sent to me by the CO...

BTW, following my recent inquiry, I received an automatic response from DIAC in which they say:

"Please ensure that you include the following information in the subject line of all emails to DIAC:

• The applicant’s full name and date of birth

• Case officer’s name

• File reference number"

You need to write all those things in your subject if you want them to read your e-mail :). They also say that they don't acknowledge received documents, so don't hope for confirmation they've received anything...

Hi Miroslav,

You should try checkhing from this website : https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?login

All the best.

:)

I check that one almost every working day. And the status is the same: "In progress"... What's more, I'm the only one logging into the account, no sign of anyone from DIAC taking a look :( .

Precisely , that is what happening to me. The status will be in progress untill the CO finalise the case and it will change to Finalised. No other way except to wait:)

Precisely , that is what happening to me. The status will be in progress untill the CO finalise the case and it will change to Finalised. No other way except to wait:)

OMG to wait is very frustrated and disappointment to me and we shall pray to god to expedite our grant or else I am dying guys

OMG to wait is very frustrated and disappointment to me and we shall pray to god to expedite our grant or else I am dying guys

Me too :( Everyday without fail I am checking the status. I left my job last month to make arrangements for travel but till date there isnt any positive outcome. This is really frustrating n killing my patience. Hopefully tomorrow will be our day :)

Similar situation with me, except that my case isn't referred, or at least I'm not informed it is. I haven't quit my job, I'll do that after I get the grant and buy the plane ticket. But it's not that I like it here - I wouldn't be leaving if I did, so my patience is running out as well.

What calms me down a bit is the fact that guy who lodged his application in May got his grant on Friday. My plans to go to Australia this year are ruined anyway - no use sitting there in December. There's plenty of time 'till January.

Medicals cleared on last Friday and I have got the golden message today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Thank you very much for help..

Good luck for everybody who is still waiting. Especially for Miroslav and Uma Singapore.

Hi Maya, Congrats!!!!! Really very happy for you. Thank you for your wishes. Btw which state are you going to? Enjoy your moment ! Its party time :)

:)

I check that one almost every working day. And the status is the same: "In progress"... What's more, I'm the only one logging into the account, no sign of anyone from DIAC taking a look :( .

You cannot expect the status to change until the visa is decided. That was the case with our application. Not only that but for some documents even after we uploaded everything still said: required. So no worries mate! :-)

Similar situation with me, except that my case isn't referred, or at least I'm not informed it is. I haven't quit my job, I'll do that after I get the grant and buy the plane ticket. But it's not that I like it here - I wouldn't be leaving if I did, so my patience is running out as well.

What calms me down a bit is the fact that guy who lodged his application in May got his grant on Friday. My plans to go to Australia this year are ruined anyway - no use sitting there in December. There's plenty of time 'till January.

maybe no news is good news??

Archived