June lodged 190 Visa

jodi

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G'day mates,

We've received our grant this morning! I can't say it's taken us too long, but it has ruined our social lives for most of 2012 :). And a part of 2013. And emptied our bank account :). No time for celebration though, the hardest part begins now.

To all of you still waiting - keep your heads up! This means there's one less case before yours is finalized. There are lots of things to do before you board the plane, so use this time for preparations. I wish you all the best of luck! See you in Perth :) !

I guess you should drop a mail just to alert them that your medicals are cleared. Perhaps they have overlooked. All the best.

And Uma, thanks for this little piece of advice! You were right - we got the grant a day after we had emailed them.

G'day mates,

We've received our grant this morning! I can't say it's taken us too long, but it has ruined our social lives for most of 2012 :). And a part of 2013. And emptied our bank account :). No time for celebration though, the hardest part begins now.

To all of you still waiting - keep your heads up! This means there's one less case before yours is finalized. There are lots of things to do before you board the plane, so use this time for preparations. I wish you all the best of luck! See you in Perth :) !

And Uma, thanks for this little piece of advice! You were right - we got the grant a day after we had emailed them.

Hi Miroslav,

Thats really a great news buddy!!!!!! Am really happy for you. Congrats!!! And don't forget to pray for me to get the grant soon!

G'day mates,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We're going to Canberra. All the best in Perth!

G'day mates,

Congrats Mirslav... that's a great news, i hope this June thread will end up very soon!

when u are flying & how much time you are given as a last entry date?

G'day mates,

WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW fantastic Miroslav wonderful and great news we really so much happy for hearing the great news from you that you granted the visa

we remain Uma and I to receive the Grant

very happppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppy for miroslav thanks God

Thanks Maya, Tasneem, Ahmed and Uma!

Tasneem, Ahmed and Uma - I'm sure you're all going to receive your grants soon. Why don't you try e-mailing your COs like I did? Anyway, I'll be here with you until you get visas. What Aussie states are you going to?

I could fly to Australia as early as November, but chose not to, because job offers are scarce then, while hotel prices and unit rent are surely higher than when all holidays end. So, I'm planning the flight for January - no Australia for me in 2013 :( .

Edited by Miroslav

G'day mates,

Congrats......... It has been a long wait, but surely worth waiting for.

Good luck on your journey to OZ.

Thanks Maya, Tasneem, Ahmed and Uma!

Tasneem, Ahmed and Uma - I'm sure you're all going to receive your grants soon. Why don't you try e-mailing your COs like I did? Anyway, I'll be here with you until you get visas. What Aussie states are you going to?

I could fly to Australia as early as November, but chose not to, because job offers are scarce then, while hotel prices and unit rent are surely higher than when all holidays end. So, I'm planning the flight for January - no Australia for me in 2013 :( .

Hi Mirslav: Thanks for encouraging us... i am dependent on my consultant if he would send an email to my CO then i can find any update regarding my case but according to him he will send him mail after a month so i am helpless here... anyways you just pray for us... we are planning to go to the Perth so will see you there... :-)

Edited by Tasneem Jalali

My medicals were referred to MOC on 23rd August 2013 and were assessed on 19 September 2013 by MOC where they requested for my Chest X-ray. X-ray sent and it has been referred again to MOC on 23rd September 2013. Now the question is whether I have to wait again for months or it will be assessed as soon as the missing X-ray is received?

My medicals were referred to MOC on 23rd August 2013 and were assessed on 19 September 2013 by MOC where they requested for my Chest X-ray. X-ray sent and it has been referred again to MOC on 23rd September 2013. Now the question is whether I have to wait again for months or it will be assessed as soon as the missing X-ray is received?

i guess if there is no any issue with your X-ray then you will not need to wait for months.... hope for the best!

My experience was not positive. As you can see from my signature, I had the first medical examination on 23/7/2013, where I was told I didn't need an X-ray test (?!). After almost a month, the clinic clerk called me and said I needed to undergo the X-ray... So, on 22/8/2013, I had that test as well. Medicals were cleared on 4/9/2013, while visa was granted on 24/9/2013 - little under a month after the X-ray. You draw your own conclusion :( ...

My experience was not positive. As you can see from my signature, I had the first medical examination on 23/7/2013, where I was told I didn't need an X-ray test (?!). After almost a month, the clinic clerk called me and said I needed to undergo the X-ray... So, on 22/8/2013, I had that test as well. Medicals were cleared on 4/9/2013, while visa was granted on 24/9/2013 - little under a month after the X-ray. You draw your own conclusion :( ...

My case is exactly the same. They did not ask for X-ray initially but I was lucky to have it done in advance with other health checks, else i had to travel 700km again to the nearest clinic for X-ray, and the clinic uploaded it when there came option for uploading in my online account.

Edited by Mirwais

My case is exactly the same. They did not ask for X-ray initially but I was lucky to have it done in advance with other health checks, else i had to travel 700km again to the nearest clinic for X-ray, and the clinic uploaded it when there came option for uploading in my online account.

Interesting! The clinic here (IOM) blamed it on the newly introduced emedical system. I blamed it on the clinic, but it seems I was wrong. The only good thing is that the examinations here are done in the city I live in, so I only had to take three hours off at work.

My advice: you should follow your evisa account daily and when the medicals are cleared, send an e-mail to the CO, like I did. Good luck!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you all!

Edited by Miroslav

Interesting! The clinic here (IOM) blamed it on the newly introduced emedical system. I blamed it on the clinic, but it seems I was wrong. The only good thing is that the examinations here are done in the city I live in, so I only had to take three hours off at work.

My advice: you should follow your evisa account daily and when the medicals are cleared, send an e-mail to the CO, like I did. Good luck!

my medical was also done by IOM & they took my X-ray with all my other health checks.

Mines was also IOM.. The interesting thing is that my medicals are showing cleared even before the request for x-ray was made and it is still showing cleared where as my CO confirmed that my X-ray is available online and referred to MOC.

Hi Ahmedhasan,

Really hoping for the golden mail. Thanks for your encouraging words. We shall pray for each other. May we get our grant tomorrow. :)

Hi Uma ,

please any update on your case again another boring week to wait and we may grant let us pray and hope to receive this week our golden email

regards,