June lodged 190 Visa

jodi

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Uma ,

please any update on your case again another boring week to wait and we may grant let us pray and hope to receive this week our golden email

regards,

Hi Ahmedhasan,

Another week just passed without good news for us :( Lets hope for next week. A lot of August applicants have received their grant but we are waiting since June n no positive feedback from CO. I m losing my patience seriously.

Hi Ahmed,

My agent wrote to CO last week n the reply was they are still processing the application and told to wait for the outcome. So no choice got to wait. :(

Hi Uma,

we have only one option to grant our visa that to wait and not to follow up on daily basis or else we are boiling and dying to see the finalised status on my account.

i guess the applicants with higher points are considered on priority as compared to 60 points, that's why we prople are on long waiting as compared to others, what is your opinion?

I dont think so. After application submission, the criteria is the same for all applicants irrespective of their points. The difference comes b/w high risk and low risk countries when it comes to medicals and character checks and I assume Adelaide teams receive applications only from HR countries.

I dont think so. After application submission, the criteria is the same for all applicants irrespective of their points. The difference comes b/w high risk and low risk countries when it comes to medicals and character checks and I assume Adelaide teams receive applications only from HR countries.

But i have noticed that people from our same country have got their grant altough they had applied in the month of July, then why there is a difference between us. my meds are not reffered as well.

Let me jump in: I'm a Mechanical engineer and have also had 60 points. Although, my IELTS marks were L 8.5, R 9.0, W 8.5, S 7.5, so I guess they were aware I could improve that speaking mark if I took the test a few more times. It was far easier to apply for state sponsorship, though.

The delay in my application was purely because of that emedical bug, from which, I suppose, Mirwais is also suffering :).

Let me jump in: I'm a Mechanical engineer and have also had 60 points. Although, my IELTS marks were L 8.5, R 9.0, W 8.5, S 7.5, so I guess they were aware I could improve that speaking mark if I took the test a few more times. It was far easier to apply for state sponsorship, though.

The delay in my application was purely because of that emedical bug, from which, I suppose, Mirwais is also suffering :).

if everything is clear then why delay with me :-(

Yes, I am also suffering from e-medical bug. My Medicals have been RE-REFERRED to MOC. :(

I received a grant from a different CO. Maybe we had the same one, maybe there's some kind of post election shakeup there or it's a holiday season in Adelaide :).

Hi, Tasneem, Mirwais, Uma and others

I feel we stuck with the security check .Today I called my agent and told me that nowadays is very common that people refer to the external agency for security check and advise me to wait.

Guys let us wait since the only thing that we can do and we have to keep update each other on daily bases and wish for all of us to grant visa this Thursday "the delightful day for the CO".

Uma me and you our cases are similar :happy_face_cowboy_w:happy_face_cowboy_w:happy_face_cowboy_w

Hi all,

I just wanted you to know we´re on the same boat. I lodged my visa on the 22th of june and got a CO on the 24th of july. He asked for medicals, pcc and some documents such as photos and kid¨s birth certificates, which we uploaded on the 18th of august. Since then, we,ve had no news. Our CO is BA, from team 7, Adelaide, and we´re from Spain, which is not a high risk country. We sent an e-mail three weeks ago asking if medicals were ok and were told (by a different CO) that they had been received and were OK.

I hope it is just that the CO is ill, or on holiday. I would apreciate if someone with the same CO could share his experience.

Wish everyone good luck and a short wait!!