June lodged 190 Visa

jodi

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats!!!!!! chrishardy

Skill Assesment 29 May 2013 - VIC Sponsorship 05 June 2013 - EOI submitted 06 June 2013 - Invitation 07 June 2013 - Visa Lodged 12 June 2013 - CO 25 July - PCC 03 August 2013 - Medical 12 August - Grant - Can't wait anymore...... Edited by Stephen1

Well done guys who have just been granted PR. Dead pleased for you. We now have a CO, and are just waiting on our Irish Police checks...they have been a nightmare, we had our English and Oz Checks done straight away, but we have been waiting for two months for Ireland (lots of phone calls and emails to the local Garda Station later, we should (fingers crossed) receive it end of next week). Then thats the missing piece!!!

Hi Guys it will be 7 weeks this Friday and still no CO however I logged on to my evisa page and the "evidence of health" has moved up into the box it was previously only under the box. It now says its recommended like the rest of the documents (which we have lodged) anyway my question is has this happened to anyone else without getting a CO. Our reason for waiting on CO to ask us to do them meant it would buy us more time on the entry date into Oz now i don't know if we should just go ahead or still wait for contact? Anyone???????

Hi Guys it will be 7 weeks this Friday and still no CO however I logged on to my evisa page and the "evidence of health" has moved up into the box it was previously only under the box. It now says its recommended like the rest of the documents (which we have lodged) anyway my question is has this happened to anyone else without getting a CO. Our reason for waiting on CO to ask us to do them meant it would buy us more time on the entry date into Oz now i don't know if we should just go ahead or still wait for contact? Anyone???????

Hi- Yes we have exactly the same! We lodged like you on the 28th and are still awaiting allocation of a case officer...I've logged on this morning and have the organise health link, and attach documents (which are already attached). Was also waiting for case officer to request medicals from us to give us more time! I'm really unsure what to do- but thinking to just leave a little longer to see if a case officer gets in touch!....let me know what you decide :-)

We sent form 80 for both of us, but uploaded 1221 for my partner only, because it was not among requested documents I had to submit. I am the primary applicant.

Anyway, I don't see the point in form 1221, because it just repeats the questions from form 80 and the online one filled before visa lodgement. Just lots of copy/paste really...

Latest from me- CO contacted on 15/08/2013 asking for-

My Australian Work Experience-

- Employment References

- Selection of payslips

- ATO tax assessments

- Group Certificates

For my partner-

- Photos of wedding ceremony

- confirmation when shared residence began

I don't get the point of my further documents of Australian work experience info as I submitted the point test letter from VETASSESS. It seems that that letter is not accepted by DIAC case officers. Darn, shouldn't have spent around a $100 behind that letter from VETASSESS :-\

Hey guys, had a question. Is form 80 and 1221 required for both me and my partner (such as, my copy of form 80 and 1221, and then partner filling out form 80 and 1221 as well)?

I've just submitted a form 1221 for my partner as per the Subclass 190 checklist.

We have not done anything about form 80 until the CO asked for it. We were never asked, hence never filled form 1221. Just wait until they ask for it, if they ever will....

Well, it's over 9 weeks since application was submitted and still no sign of a CO. I'm getting a little anxious as we go on holiday next week and I don't want to med requests to come through whilst we're away, plus we have to try and convince my oh's son who he hasn't seen for 5 years to go for a medical and get PCC. Oddly though on the requests for document page on the site it has requested, but I have no point of contact to talk to. Anyone else had this. How can I get in touch with them if I need to?? Advice appreaciated.

Wozzie

Hi guys i m new to this form. I have also lodged my application in June. I did mine & family medical recently in the end of July but our medical were referred to MOC for further assessment. I asked the IOM clinic they told me that your results were fine.

Can any one tell me how much time it would take to clear from MOC ?

Visa subclass is 190

Medicals has finally been uploaded for me and the family. Can't believe it took 6 working days to upload 3 medicals. But no more stressing about it. It's done.

Have not heard anything from CO since he ask me to e-mail my docs, as he could not retrieve it on e-visa. That was 3 weeks ago. So hopefully everything is fine and he is just waiting on the medicals which he should get on Monday.

Only thing I want for Christmas is to be in OZ....

Hopefully good news soon....

Skill Assessment 29 May 2013 - VIC Sponsorship 05 June 2013 - EOI submitted 06 June 2013 - Invitation 07 June 2013 - Visa Lodged 12 June 2013 - CO 25 July - PCC 03 August 2013 - Medical done 8 August - Medicals uploaded 16 August - Grant - Can't wait anymore.....

Well, it's over 9 weeks since application was submitted and still no sign of a CO. I'm getting a little anxious as we go on holiday next week and I don't want to med requests to come through whilst we're away, plus we have to try and convince my oh's son who he hasn't seen for 5 years to go for a medical and get PCC. Oddly though on the requests for document page on the site it has requested, but I have no point of contact to talk to. Anyone else had this. How can I get in touch with them if I need to?? Advice appreaciated.

Wozzie

give them a call - and say yu are concerned that it has been so long an you haven't heard a bit. I know how it feels, just keep knocking the door until you get some answers!

I am so mentally and physically exhausted by this process now! Uploaded further requested documents Sunday evening no word yet. Have to be out of current rental Sept 6th, leave my job end of Aug now wondering what the hell to do if visa dosent come through!

Are there many June 190 lodgers still waiting?

Hi nic1171,

Don't worry mate just have little bit patience , it's just around the corner. Give us the good news mate.

Anyways I opened up my mail and my my the golden mail there finally. I wasn't on this forum for a while and to my surprise I received my grant on 15 August 2013 itself.

Woo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Here's my timeline.

Visa applied 21 May 2013, Medicals : 23 may , CO assigned : 3 June, CO received my wife's medicals mine was missing so i attached my medical receipt , Submitted form 80 on 3 June itself waiting for Police Clearance Cert , mailed CO 15 June asking him about my medical, CO replied 19 June that it's referred, Mailed CO 15 July, no reply, Mailed CO 26 July no reply , 15 August VISAAAAAAAAAAAA GRANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

All the best to everyone and thank you so much for help. All of use do share good news with us.

Cheers,

Shugah