June lodged 190 Visa

jodi

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, I'm happy to find this forum where we can share information and help each other.

I've lodged my application on 4 Jul with my partner and children together. In the online system, the following documents are recommended under my wife and children, but I don't understand why. Anyone has an idea? Please help.

Children:

1. Language ability - English (According to my understanding, this is required for applicant of age 18 or older only)

2. Relationship - Spouse, De facto partner (This is my child, how come there is a spouse relationship?)

3. Member of family unit (There is already a document of birth certificate, why need another evidence of family unit? I don't have such document.)

4. Character (According to a document from the DIAC web site, character clearance is required for children of age 16 or above. But my childern all under 16.)

Partner:

1. Custody evidence (I don't understand a custody evidence is required on my wife? She is in her forties and should be independent.)

2. Form 1221 Additional personal particulars form (Are you required to submit this form?)

You do not need to worry, these requests are system based so thats why appearing, same is the case with me. Upload everything you have and wait for the CO if he needs any further document or justification on any missing document.

You do not need to worry, these requests are system based so thats why appearing, same is the case with me. Upload everything you have and wait for the CO if he needs any further document or justification on any missing document.
Thanks Mirwais. I'm not alone. Anyone else have the same case? Are those documents required or not finally?

Thanks Nic, not 100% sure yet, I havent even seen hubbie yet! (I did call him to tell him though!) I think (and hope) it will probably be around October time. I originally had grand ambitions of not sending the kids back to school in September, but I think to be honest we will need the extra month to tie up before we go. I am sure your grant will be along very soon now too!

woohooo! visa granted today! :-)

(lodged 10th June, never got a case officer just a grant today!) very excited!

WOW Weston clan..... it's super fast :) congratulations!!! wish us luck too...... i lodged 20th June, no CO yet

Congrats to those who have a CO and big congrats to Weston Clan on your Visa. We put our application in on 20th June, just waiting.....and im no good at waiting!!!!! What have your time lines been guys?

Waiting is so frustrating! hopefully my time line will come up below, I think I have managed to sort my signature out now! I was however expecting another couple of months wait, as my sons medical was B graded, so super surprised that the grant has come through!

Fingers crossed for you all that you get COs and grants really soon.

Hi all,

waiting for a CO to be assigned, we lodged and paid for the application on the 28th June just before the price changes (phew). dose anyone have an idea of how long the wait is for a CO and do you get told viva email??

good luck all and thank you.

Edited by CMF713

Hi guys, anyone heard anything? My health report is still saying recommended?!? Is this normal? I can't stand this wait anymore!! To make it worse we're living with the inlaws at the moment to save cash!! Ahhhhhhhh!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

CO assigned, finally.

MD from team 2 Adelaide asked for:

- Form 80 for me and my wife,

- Medicals,

- PCC

- Passport size pix for all,

- English translation of Marriage Certicate, Although it was uploaded :(

good luck mate!

CO assigned, finally.

MD from team 2 Adelaide asked for:

- Form 80 for me and my wife,

- Medicals,

- PCC

- Passport size pix for all,

- English translation of Marriage Certicate, Although it was uploaded :(

Hello Mirwais.......... good luck for you.....I lodged visa application 2 days after you i.e. June 20th, hopefully, CO will be allocated soon in my case.

Hi all,

Just found this thread as I tear my hair out waiting for a CO to be allocated and search for hope!

We are UK based, lodged on 27 June 2013 with SA sponsorship. It's 4 weeks tomorrow and no sign of a CO. I know I should be waiting 5 weeks as per the DIAC website but I've also seen that some get their CO allocated within days - especially those who lodged in May 2013!

I'm wondering if there is a hump at DIAC with the 1st July changes and that has led to a longer waiting period for those who lodged in June 2013 and I'm trying to hold onto that thought rather than the possibility that the rules might have changed since I lodged!

We originally lodged a FS 176 in 2009 and were told to expect a 12 month to grant wait by DIAC - then they changed the SOL and OH job was removed and now we find that application in priority 5 with no hope of ever being processed! For this reason I dare not complete medicals and PCC prior to being allocated that all illusive CO!

Weston clan, you must be a sprint runner. fast approval for fast people, congrats.

Thanks Nic, not 100% sure yet, I havent even seen hubbie yet! (I did call him to tell him though!) I think (and hope) it will probably be around October time. I originally had grand ambitions of not sending the kids back to school in September, but I think to be honest we will need the extra month to tie up before we go. I am sure your grant will be along very soon now too!

I've seen loads of people asked for passport sized photos! It doesn't request or recommend them on our portal but I might just upload some anyway! I seem to be uploading something new every day!

Also need to try and work out how to make a signature - we lodged on 27 June 2013 and waiting for CO.