Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no Wendy that is a long wait! Were yours 'A' grade? Ours were- no issue with anyone's!

Have you put your details on the google doc?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AiScAgscUVOcdHBuNTJqdl9QWERDeDBMMXQ1cFhTVlE&type=view&gid=0&f=true&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

We are hoping to go over end of August- husband is going to put notice in next week (3 month period). I am kind of freaked out about not having visa!!

Ours were referred 6th Feb and we've not got our grant yet

How do you know if your medical results have been referred to moc? My OHs medical results were sent electronically to DIAC on 13 May but our online application says they are still being processed? Thanks

Hi Robertsclan

If I was yo I would contact eather your MA or CO and ask them to make sure your medical s have been received and check if they have been refered. I certainly wouldn't wait for them to contact you.

Good Luck

​Pete

Ours were referred 6th Feb and we've not got our grant yet

Hi Wendy

I understand how frustrating it can be and you have been waiting a month longer than I was, I would certainly get on to you CO and give them some pain, I did and it seemed to work. I really hope you hear something over the next week fingers crossed :wink:

​Pete

Yes I've put our details on. Yes we all got A grade and still waiting. We spoke to case officer last week and were told the MOC was working on mid Jan but some seem to have gone thru quicker

Hey wendy, I have similar case as you. My 1 year old son's medical was referred on 31st Jan and we're still waiting. The medicals were A graded.

You shared conversation with your CO last week which gave me some hope but now I am getting frustrated. I will try to contact my CO again on Monday hoping for positive response.

Hi

Can I assume from this 'finalised' status on my skills select page that my daughters referred medical has been cleared?

Can I also assume that my visa will be granted shortly?

Obviously it's the weekend so no CO to answer my question!

if anyone can advise I'd be grateful.

​thanks Vanessa

Sorry what causes medicals to be reffered and whats a graded mean? not at that point yet...and now completely foxed?

Hi

medicals are graded A = ok. B = refered. B grade medicals are normally when you have a medical history, this could be something as minor as astma or a condition from years ago or something you are still taking medication for now. BUT Sometimes even A grade medical s are refered with not previous history and no one really knows why. Then if they get refered they go through to Global Health for extra investigation, my personal opinion is that you would have to have had something seriously wrong with you to actually fail the medical, but if they get refered be prepared foe a long wait mine took around 11 weeks which is middle of the road some take less some longer its just total luck of the draw really.

​Pete

OMG- 17weeks!!! Did you need to provide further medical info? I'm nearly at week 10 and having a breakdown over it!!

My visa was granted 26/05/13. Original medical date 4/2/13....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Our Medicals were referred on 6th Feb and we are still waiting

Right now February cases are being cleared. So hope that your medical will be finalized soon. But be noted that medical finalization does not mean visa grant. It may happen that your medical is already finalized and your grant is waiting due to security check. That what happened to my case. My medical was finalized on May 7. But I got grant on May 21 as there were some verification pending.

Archived