Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

Guest westwoodc
Great news. Your referral date please? Do you have any medical history?

Referred 7th jan. stage 1b triple negative breast cancer may 2011.all treatment complete.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here...Referred on 8th Feb 2013...still waiting and they always keep us waiting...let see what happen in couple of weeks....so annoying....it has been almost 5 months ago..we applied for visa...

Hi everyone.

My daughters medical was referred to the moc on the 29th april. She wears a hearing aid in one ear for high pitched hearing loss. Other than this she is a healthy, independent, normal little girl who attends main stream school. She has 6 monthly hearing tests and thats it!

Does anyone have a similar story or could anyone give me any idea how long i will have to wait for moc approval?

​getting so frustrated now as this is all we are waiting on!

Hi everyone.

My daughters medical was referred to the moc on the 29th april. She wears a hearing aid in one ear for high pitched hearing loss. Other than this she is a healthy, independent, normal little girl who attends main stream school. She has 6 monthly hearing tests and thats it!

Does anyone have a similar story or could anyone give me any idea how long i will have to wait for moc approval?

We all received Grade A Medicals on 5th Feb but mine was referred and we are still waiting for our 189 visa. We spoke to CO on Friday and were told the MOC is currently looking at late January's dates and we should get our grant in about two weeks! You've a bit to wait yet I think.

Hi everyone.

HI Vanessa, My medical was a B graded with some significant history and it was referred on 15th March and I got the visa grant on 17th April - so took about 5 weeks, so it may only be just over a month, maybe less (as some people I know have had theirs go through quicker than this), or maybe longer. On the whole though they seem to be a bit hit and miss, but much quicker than they were around Jan time referrals. Don't worry, it will come. I know what the wait is like. Try to distract yourself for a bit and that will make the wait easier! Hang in there! V

Hi all I found this thread via a google search. My fiancée (from the Philippines) had tb and is now all clear and all the tests have been sent to global health. This was on the 31st of Jan 2013, we are still yet to hear anything, and our miagration agent refuses to give as a time frame or even follow it up. This is very frustrating for us as I am sure you all feel too. We are applying for a fiancée visa so we dont have a trn number, I hear that is only for work visas.

Is it worth me contacting global health? will they at least be able to tell me they have recieved the documents (was sent via email)?

at least then we would have peace of mind they are not lost.

thanks in advance and goodluck to you all

Guest KazG
Hi All

After a long drawn out wait we got an email this morning saying our visa had been granted !!!!!!!!!!!!

Time line as below

I cant explain how i feel at the moment:biggrin:

Pete

Congratulations. The long wait is unbearable so good luck for the future

Congratulations I bet you are so relieved!

we are still impatiently waiting!

​Carol

Hi All

After a long drawn out wait we got an email this morning saying our visa had been granted !!!!!!!!!!!!

Time line as below

Pete

Hi All

Time line as below

Pete

WOO HOO Pete!!! :biggrin:

I'm soooo happy for you, that's absolutely fantastic news!!

God luck and all the best for your new life in Oz!!

congratulations to everyone else who have received their visas recently, have fun!! xx

Hi All

Time line as below

Pete

Congratulations Peter.

A big thank you to everyone and good luck with medical s to everyone waiting for a grant, stay hopeful and don't let it get you down, My case was not the most straight forward and was advised from the start that it may not get through, but this has proved it is possible :wink:

Pete

Hi everyone

Thank you for your replies re MOC delays. I guess it's just a case of waiting but so frustrating!

Am I also right in saying that you have 1 year to activate visas from date of medical?

My CO has stopped replying to my e mails now as I'm on her back constantly to chase global health but she refuses saying ' it's out of my hands!'

is there anyway I can contact global health myself to chase this up?

Many Thanks

Vanessa

Dear Folk,

Please help me I have to lodge application but I am bit nervous about my spouse medical.

My Spouse had a Hep C but it got cleared. Will it make any problem in getting visa grant ?

Further for your information if any one had a victim of Hep C even had done treatment the test for his/her for Anti HCV Screening will always be +VE. However the HCV RNA PCR Qualitative & Quantitative detail tests will say 'not detected'. Same is with my Spouse case.

Any information will be helpful in this regard.

Please reply me thanks a lot in advance

​Waiting for replies...

Hi everyone

Thank you for your replies re MOC delays. I guess it's just a case of waiting but so frustrating!

Am I also right in saying that you have 1 year to activate visas from date of medical?

My CO has stopped replying to my e mails now as I'm on her back constantly to chase global health but she refuses saying ' it's out of my hands!'

is there anyway I can contact global health myself to chase this up?

Many Thanks

Vanessa

If you only had yours referred late April you still have a couple of months before you will hear. They are working on late Jan at the moment and mine was referred 5th Feb and we are still waiting 3.5 months later. Yes your visa is dated either the date of your medical or Police Check whichever date is the earliest. It is frustrating but you just have to sit it out. I, personally, wouldn't keep emailing them until at least three months after your Medicals.

If you only had yours referred late April you still have a couple of months before you will hear. They are working on late Jan at the moment and mine was referred 5th Feb and we are still waiting 3.5 months later. Yes your visa is dated either the date of your medical or Police Check whichever date is the earliest. It is frustrating but you just have to sit it out. I, personally, wouldn't keep emailing them until at least three months after your Medicals.

Hi

I had my medical s on 27th feb and they have been cleared even though they got lost, we had our police check in oct 12 and meds feb 2013 and they have said we need to be in oz or may 2014 so there doesn't seem to be any pattern in the migration process

Good Luck. :wink:

Archived