Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

Guest kathandwal
It seems that the long wait is over since I got the grant email this morning. You can see my timeline in the signature.

I wish all the best, and a short wait..

Thats great news. I am really pleased for you. All the best with your move to Australia :biggrin:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kathandwal

Hi All

I have not been on this for a few days and congratulations to everyone who have received their grants in the last week.

I am starting to get a little nervous now as we are still waiting for ours and our meds where referred around the 11th January :sad:

I have a sinking feeling that its not the MOC that are delaying us but team 33. I spoke to my MA last week and she said that it is just a waiting game, however, she would contact my CO to find out what is happening or any ideas how long this is going to be. I am still waiting for a reply.

I wake up with a new hope on Monday mornings only to feel low by Friday as have to wait another weekend:arghh:!!!!

Moan over! Good luck to everyone still waiting and hope we all hear something soon :smile:

Guest kathandwal
Hi all

Our Meds were refered on the 17th January and still waiting

i spoke to my CO last month for an update when she advised they were looking at late Nov early Dec

Should i contact my CO again for a update as this has nearly been 4 months

I dont want to be a pest but i really want to know the outcome of my visa ASAP

Any info would be much appreciated

Hi AndrewNeville

I feel your pain :confused:. Our meds where referred around 11th January and we are still waiting.

I think what is is for us is that we seem to be in limbo at the moment. we cant put house up for sale because we dont know for certain that we have been cleared, dont want to pay for future school trips for our children as we dont know whether we will have left the UK by that time.

Its sooooo frustrating not knowing.

Good luck with your agent and hope you hear some good news soon :smile:

Guest westwoodc
It seems that the long wait is over since I got the grant email this morning. You can see my timeline in the signature.

I wish all the best, and a short wait..

Hi, congrats on the visa, what team processed your MOC referral, do you know pls? thanks

Guest westwoodc
Hi All

I have not been on this for a few days and congratulations to everyone who have received their grants in the last week.

I am starting to get a little nervous now as we are still waiting for ours and our meds where referred around the 11th January :sad:

I have a sinking feeling that its not the MOC that are delaying us but team 33. I spoke to my MA last week and she said that it is just a waiting game, however, she would contact my CO to find out what is happening or any ideas how long this is going to be. I am still waiting for a reply.

I wake up with a new hope on Monday mornings only to feel low by Friday as have to wait another weekend:arghh:!!!!

Moan over! Good luck to everyone still waiting and hope we all hear something soon :smile:

Hi, we are also team 33, we were referred 7th Jan, so 16 weeks Monday gone and still nothing either, our agent chased an update Monday and still has had no responses as of yet, the wait is awful.

Hi, congrats on the visa, what team processed your MOC referral, do you know pls? thanks

I have no idea and I don't think that anybody could now this. Nowadays you just get the visa after meds finalized and that is all.

All the best to all you guys!

With an immense pleasure, I would like to share you all that my Visa was granted this morning.

My medicals were referred on 17/1/2013

Adelaide Team 2 CO

Visa Granted 1/5/2013

Thanking each of you for providing your kind support in sharing information and guiding others.

Hi, we are also team 33, we were referred 7th Jan, so 16 weeks Monday gone and still nothing either, our agent chased an update Monday and still has had no responses as of yet, the wait is awful.

Hi Guys,

We are in the same boat being processed by Team 33, though I feel the Case Officer has been really quick and helpfull. I applied for the Visa on 21/11/2012 and the referral happened on 12/01/2013 and I finally got a response from the team yesterday that my wife needs to go in for another medical test. After the 4 month delay we are given only 28 days to provide additional medical reports...but that is life.

Problem is I am now in Sydney on a 457 and have been asked to undergo another test with the same panel doctor who did it before, unfortunately he is in my home country. I am really worried how can i get this sorted and have the case officer on my side as he has asked health dept. to allow the test in Australia as we are already here.

Thanks...guys the processing time is 4 months now so do not worry be confident it will come through.

how can we know Medicals is referred pls can any one tell me .............thanx

Hi Poonams,

Your TRN number status on the website should help you track the Visa status, else connect with your migration agent he will know it better.

Guest KazG
With an immense pleasure, I would like to share you all that my Visa was granted this morning.

Adelaide Team 2 CO

Visa Granted 1/5/2013

Thanking each of you for providing your kind support in sharing information and guiding others.

Congratulations and good luck

Just was Checking the VEVO Site .. as i do every morning since 4 months

Every time ,

it was saying " you don't have a Visa" ranger.gif

BUT This morning ..

Oh my Dear GOD

VISA GRANTED

i still can't believe my eyes .. eek.gif

My medicals were referred 31/12/2012

Brisbane Team 33 CO initials AM

Visa Granted 1/5/2013

Thank you all for your support

really hope for all to have the grant very very soon

Guest westwoodc

I was referred to team 33 MOC 7th Jan, I know that this was as I had breast cancer nearly 2 years ago!!! Im completely well now and no further treatment medication etc, I just wondered if anyone else referred was due to a historic cancer? Particularly to team 33, but any team at all, thank you

All my friends , finally i got the call, my agent called me 8am today to tell me the good news

I received the grant email today

oh my God, almost 3 yrs now, journey started october 2010

wish you all who is still waiting all the luck & hope you all get good news soon

Guest KazG

Every time ,

BUT This morning ..

Oh my Dear GOD

VISA GRANTED

Visa Granted 1/5/2013

Congratulations to those who have received their grants today

Guest kathandwal

Hi Westwoodc

I chased my ma last week and still have no reply..

My agent said that she would forward me the email of the reply my co sends her but still waiting. Its so frustrating.

I think team 33 work part time!

EngMario got her visa this morning and she was referred 31 Dec team 33.

Lets hope they are starting to do a little more over the next couple of weeks :biggrin:

Guest kathandwal

Every time ,

BUT This morning ..

Oh my Dear GOD

VISA GRANTED

Visa Granted 1/5/2013

Woohoo thats fantastic news. I am really pleased for you

​Lets hope team 33 are starting to pick up their pace!!!

Guest kathandwal

Adelaide Team 2 CO

Visa Granted 1/5/2013

Congratulations on your grant. Really pleased for you

All my friends , finally i got the call, my agent called me 8am today to tell me the good news

wish you all who is still waiting all the luck & hope you all get good news soon

Great news, Congratulations Hassan Haythem!!!!

Every time ,

BUT This morning ..

Oh my Dear GOD

VISA GRANTED

Visa Granted 1/5/2013

Great news, Congratulations EngMario!!!!

Guest kathandwal
Hi Guys,

We are in the same boat being processed by Team 33, though I feel the Case Officer has been really quick and helpfull. I applied for the Visa on 21/11/2012 and the referral happened on 12/01/2013 and I finally got a response from the team yesterday that my wife needs to go in for another medical test. After the 4 month delay we are given only 28 days to provide additional medical reports...but that is life.

Problem is I am now in Sydney on a 457 and have been asked to undergo another test with the same panel doctor who did it before, unfortunately he is in my home country. I am really worried how can i get this sorted and have the case officer on my side as he has asked health dept. to allow the test in Australia as we are already here.

Thanks...guys the processing time is 4 months now so do not worry be confident it will come through.

Oh no, does that mean its going to be delayed further 4 months?

Thats quite worrying as i am team 33 and was referred around the same time even though it was sent through as all grade A.

If we get asked for further info/meds after 4 months of waiting think I will have a nervous breakdown :arghh:

Guest kathandwal

​Thats great news congratulations

Guest westwoodc
Hi Westwoodc

I chased my ma last week and still have no reply..

My agent said that she would forward me the email of the reply my co sends her but still waiting. Its so frustrating.

I think team 33 work part time!

EngMario got her visa this morning and she was referred 31 Dec team 33.

Lets hope they are starting to do a little more over the next couple of weeks :biggrin:

hi, our case officer chased for an update on Monday, he is still awaiting a response, we supplied a medical report when we were first referred in Jan, and I've supplied a further up to date one the week before last. Hopeful that these will give them any answers they need, will be gutted if they ask for anything more which will delay further. We were referred 7th jan. thanks. Claire

Guest westwoodc

tha

thats fab news , congratulations, what team were you and when were you referred please?

Archived