megawatts

Guest kathandwal
I am also waiting since 31/12/2012 :cry:

190 visa WA

Team 33 CO AM

Hi EngMario

I am also team 33 CO LR

Maybe thats where the delay is :confused:

Cant believe that they still havent completed yours, so they are still on December.. Argggggghhhhhh!!!!!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi EngMario

I am also team 33 CO LR

Maybe thats where the delay is :confused:

Cant believe that they still havent completed yours, so they are still on December.. Argggggghhhhhh!!!!!

Hi kathandwal

Don't worry, i noticed some people got their grant last week although their medicals were referred in January & February

I don't know the logic of MOC work, maybe they have some other priorities for medicals or something like that.

I really hope everyone hear the good news very soon

Going off the dates posted on here and the time my CO said they were on 20th November I calculated it myself. So by my reckoning it should be around 7th May when they get to 5th Feb. I saw on a forum yesterday they were treating January's referrals urgently and have said they will be done in two weeks. x

where r u from i have also appies 189 visa as a fitter what was ur points

my medicals also done on 2 march

We just received the grant letter, so happy. Visa 189, medicals referred 31/12/12, cleared 11/4/2013

Congratulations and good luck. Our referral is a week later so perhaps things are getting closer.

Hi All Waiting is over!!!received the Golden mail today.....Thank you every one for the great help and will be always there for help you all....Visa Lodged-22/01/2013 (189)Meds done -12/02/2013 (Referred around week later).Grant- 19/04/2013Good luck all who are waiting for the grant.....

Hi All Waiting is over!!!received the Golden mail today.....Thank you every one for the great help and will be always there for help you all....Visa Lodged-22/01/2013 (189)Meds done -12/02/2013 (Referred around week later).Grant- 19/04/2013Good luck all who are waiting for the grant.....

Congratulations

Guest kathandwal
Hi All - woke up with a heavy head to read a blurry email that said Visa GRANTEd!!!!!!! Wish all of you the best in receiving your emails. Visa lodged June 2012 visa granted... Well, today! :)

Thats great news embassy. All the best in your future :biggrin:

Guest kathandwal

Thats great news. All the best in Australia :biggrin:

Guest kathandwal

Congratulations to all those with their grants.

But, what is going on with MOC?!!!!!

There doesnt seem to be any consistency with dates

Arrgggg :arghh:

Congratulations to all those with their grants.

But, what is going on with MOC?!!!!!

There doesnt seem to be any consistency with dates

Arrgggg :arghh:

Kath, do you mind if I join you??

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH! :arghh:

There...I feel a little bit better.... only a bit though...

EngMario and danuty2002 - :hug:

EngMario - I hope to goodness you hear the beginning of next week along with all those whose meds were referred at the end of Dec, fingers crossed!

danuty2002 - I know what you mean - we had our meds on 30th Nov and they were only referred end of Jan so we had a very slow start too.

Have a good weekend everyone and fingers crossed there is heaps of good news next week.. xx

Wow, 266 pages, I can't read all of them but it's great encouragement for us. We're referred to MOC today. CO said it takes up to 8-12 weeks. Just beginning of such a terrible waiting game. Never been so stressed in my life!

Hi malazhumao!

I know, it is so stressy knowing there could be a looong wait ahead of you..:hug: Good luck and keep in touch xx

congrats..

share your timeline pls

The timeline is on the bottom of the post. Referred 7th Jan 2013 so 15 weeks on Monday.

KazG

Congratulations bro.

Archived