Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

visa granted today!!!!

My wife who's the main applicant is HBV carrier, so she's told to do ultra sound scan and liver function. However the results are normal.

Hope my case would give people who has similar condition a little comfort.

​Here's the timeframe:

2.15 applied EOI

2.18 got the invitation and applied 189

4.11 did medical check in Australia

4.18 CO sent the medical to MOC

5.1 granted, no health undertaking

GOD IS GREAT! TRUST IN GOD. Wish you guys success. Good luck.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just was Checking the VEVO Site .. as i do every morning since 4 months

Every time ,

it was saying " you don't have a Visa" ranger.gif

BUT This morning ..

Oh my Dear GOD

VISA GRANTED

i still can't believe my eyes .. eek.gif

My medicals were referred 31/12/2012

Brisbane Team 33 CO initials AM

Visa Granted 1/5/2013

Thank you all for your support

really hope for all to have the grant very very soon

Yay EngMario!! :biggrin::biggrin:

I'm sooooo happy for you, you must be so relieved after such a long wait.!! Congratulations and all the best to you for your life down under xx

visa granted today!!!!

My wife who's the main applicant is HBV carrier, so she's told to do ultra sound scan and liver function. However the results are normal.

​Here's the timeframe:

2.15 applied EOI

Gosh that was quick! Well done to you and everyone else who have had their visas granted :biggrin:

Guest kathandwal
hi, our case officer chased for an update on Monday, he is still awaiting a response, we supplied a medical report when we were first referred in Jan, and I've supplied a further up to date one the week before last. Hopeful that these will give them any answers they need, will be gutted if they ask for anything more which will delay further. We were referred 7th jan. thanks. Claire

Hi Claire, where your meds sent through as a grade A?

I am starting to get a little worried now as even though they where all grade A it will be soul destroying if they ask for further info.

I hope you get yours sorted soon

​Kath x

Hi All

I have not been on this for a few days and congratulations to everyone who have received their grants in the last week.

I am starting to get a little nervous now as we are still waiting for ours and our meds where referred around the 11th January :sad:

I have a sinking feeling that its not the MOC that are delaying us but team 33. I spoke to my MA last week and she said that it is just a waiting game, however, she would contact my CO to find out what is happening or any ideas how long this is going to be. I am still waiting for a reply.

I wake up with a new hope on Monday mornings only to feel low by Friday as have to wait another weekend:arghh:!!!!

Moan over! Good luck to everyone still waiting and hope we all hear something soon :smile:

:hug::hug: Oh hon,sending big hugs - really hope you hear soon, surely you must be next, fingers crossed for you xx

I have some good news - after enquiring how our referrals were doing I got a reply from Health Strategies saying me n my lad passed the meds.. - Yay..!! - but we passed 5 weeks ago and nobody informed us! Our migration agent insists we have to be sent a paper copy of the results to apply for the 186 visa.. but Health strategies insists they don't send paper copies out..!! Argh!

Anyway - I shouldnt be moaning sorry guys.

GOOD LUCK to all those still waiting for your visas, hope you hear v v soon. Thanks for helping me keep sane at such a mad time - you've been a fab bunch of guys to hang around and wait with on here :biggrin: xx

Hi guys

I had a reply from my case officer this morning regarding a report i had emailed her yesterday from my GP but its a good job i got in touch with her as she replied (our system does not show any health assessments for yourself or your family and we have not received any health Assesment documentation) what does this mean I checked a couple of weeks after to make sure the medicals went through ok and they said yes fine so after 8 weeks what's going on does this mean something has been lost ? I'm having puppies, I really hope my panel doctor is open today.

Hi Pete,

I haven't been on here for a while - so sorry to hear your documents were lost on the system - that's shocking!! Did you have to upload your meds again or did they turn up? Fingers crossed for you, let us know how you're getting on xx

Hi Guys,

We are in the same boat being processed by Team 33, though I feel the Case Officer has been really quick and helpfull. I applied for the Visa on 21/11/2012 and the referral happened on 12/01/2013 and I finally got a response from the team yesterday that my wife needs to go in for another medical test. After the 4 month delay we are given only 28 days to provide additional medical reports...but that is life.

Problem is I am now in Sydney on a 457 and have been asked to undergo another test with the same panel doctor who did it before, unfortunately he is in my home country. I am really worried how can i get this sorted and have the case officer on my side as he has asked health dept. to allow the test in Australia as we are already here.

Thanks...guys the processing time is 4 months now so do not worry be confident it will come through.

Hi ADNIK,

I think the delay times are not predictable. Global health had referred my 2 yr old son's case on Jan 1st 2013 for an additional development assessment with a time limit of 28 days. We finally submitted the reports on 20th Feb (more than 28 days but we kept our CO and global health informed about the delay in reports). Our CO has confirmed last week that MOC has received all the reports but she does not have a clue when MOC will pick our case.

If you are saying that its 4 months then considering the referral date (in our case 1st Jan), our case files must have been picked by now. But we have no news.

To me it looks like they are cherry picking, as in some cases medicals can be rated as 'Grade B' by penal doctor. MOC might be picking 'Grade A' cases first. My son has a speech delay and some of his milestones are delayed (though there is no sign of developmental disorders like Autism, ADHD etc). But speech delay is surely to be rated as a grade B as that is clearly mentioned in penal doctor's instructions here:

http://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDEQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.immi.gov.au%2Fgateways%2Fpanel_doctors%2Fconducting_medicals%2Finstructions%2Fpanel-doctors-instructions.pdf&ei=Ei2BUdHXGMzLrQfHhoGADw&usg=AFQjCNFFvwsewGaXbxuTc5vrf9RW6ktAcQ&sig2=L-XkzE0xC5eWpm1tpi5-ZA&bvm=bv.45921128,d.bmk

You can check the gradings for other health issues in this PDF.

visa granted today!!!!

​Here's the timeframe:

2.15 applied EOI

Congratulations, this is great news! ...All the best!!

Hi

Had the long awaited phone call this morning just before eight. Visa granted. In a complete tizz for most of the day.

Meds 5/02

referred 14/2

Visa granted 1/05

Hang on in there everyone, I was prepared for the worst but fantastic surprise today .

Good luck kathy:biggrin:

Guest KazG
Hi

Had the long awaited phone call this morning just before eight. Visa granted. In a complete tizz for most of the day.

Meds 5/02

referred 14/2

Visa granted 1/05

Hang on in there everyone, I was prepared for the worst but fantastic surprise today .

Congratulations

Hi

Meds 5/02

referred 14/2

Visa granted 1/05

Great news Kathy, congratulations.

We were referred 11/03/13, hopefully won't be long for us now :-)

We are with Adelaide Team 2.

​Tony

Hi

Meds 5/02

referred 14/2

Visa granted 1/05

Woo hoo Kathy!!! :biggrin:

Fabulous news, have a fab time celebrating and all the very best of luck with your new exciting life in Oz!! xxx

Just wondering, those of you who have had grants recently, did you hear anything after you found out you were referred?, or is the grant email all you've had?

Congratulations to you all also!

Hi Phillys

Just check with your case officer that they have been recieved, my MA told me not to bother her and after 9 weeks ive found out that she has not even recieved my medicals and i had them at the same place as you. I can state that is was no fault of the pannel doctors it is the new system they have in place ? what that means i have no idea my meds will be refered so i have waited 9 weeks up to now and will possibly have to wait a further 4 months:arghh:

Hi

Meds 5/02

referred 14/2

Visa granted 1/05

Congratulations.

Hi Phillys

Just check with your case officer that they have been recieved, my MA told me not to bother her and after 9 weeks ive found out that she has not even recieved my medicals and i had them at the same place as you. I can state that is was no fault of the pannel doctors it is the new system they have in place ? what that means i have no idea my meds will be refered so i have waited 9 weeks up to now and will possibly have to wait a further 4 months:arghh:

Hi Peter Bull

I contacted my CO soon after my medicals, she informed me that she had received my wifes and daughters, but she had not received mine and my sons. She said they have "propably" been referred and to check back in 6 - 8 weeks. Do you think it would be worth contacting her agin and asking if she has any further info?

Guest kathandwal

Hi all

woohooo

After months of waiting I am delighted to say that we had a long awaited phone call from our agent this morning to say that we had been granted our visa.

good luck to everyone else who are waiting to hear i really hope you also hear good news soon :biggrin:

I cannot express how pleased we are :biggrin:

visa 190 WA ss

meds referred around 11th Jan 13

team 33

Guest westwoodc
Hi all

woohooo

After months of waiting I am delighted to say that we had a long awaited phone call from our agent this morning to say that we had been granted our visa.

good luck to everyone else who are waiting to hear i really hope you also hear good news soon :biggrin:

visa 190 WA ss

team 33

​Many congratulations, I'm so pleased for you, what a way to start the bank holiday weekend!!

Hi all

woohooo

visa 190 WA ss

team 33

Hi Kath!

Totally chuffed to bits for you!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Fabulous news - have a fantastic weekend celebrating and good luck with your new life down under!! xx

Hi Peter Bull

I contacted my CO soon after my medicals, she informed me that she had received my wifes and daughters, but she had not received mine and my sons. She said they have "propably" been referred and to check back in 6 - 8 weeks. Do you think it would be worth contacting her agin and asking if she has any further info?

Hi Phillys

With what I am going through then I would most certainly make sure they have been refered, like I said earlier my MA said don't contact her which I didnt and look where that got me

Good Luck

​Pete

First time posting on here! Got our visa grant this morning! So excited cristal champagne on ice!

Applied 190 WA on 7th Feb

Medicals 18th Feb

medicals referred 27th Feb

grant 4th May!

We applied on our own and have been looking through many threads on PIO for guidance, so a huge thank you to everyone that shared there experience.

Archived